You cant tell anyone you had plastic surgery

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
If friends find out they are going to rat you out people don't like it when someone looksmaxes especially girls dead srs. Please be careful out there I don't want a fellow brother to get fucked over.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Prince88, Corleone and 6 others
I can easily tell if people had rhinos

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
don't tell me what to do without using a vpn

I can easily tell if people had rhinos
I guarantee that you probably only notice what's obvious.

Actual good plastic / cosmetic surgery can be impossibly hard to notice and you've probably never noticed it irl

The world's most famous male heartthrobs have had rhinos, and nobody knows unless they're told - or gives a shit even if they find out - because they're gl.

Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert Pattinson, Ryan Gosling and many more had rhinos before they became symbols of generically good looking men in movies.

Ironically, plastic surgery is like weight lifting. If the results from it make you good looking, no one cares, but if you're still ugly afterwards you look retarded and tryhard. Everything is judged by results, not by effort.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Trilogy, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
Yes you can, you just claim it was for health reasons. Making shit up is too easy and no one can hold it against you if you say it was medically necessary or the issue was ruining your life.

They'll try to fuck u over trust me

They'll try to fuck u over trust me
If it was a functional surgery, like BIMAX where you can claim it was for health problems then explaining it is easier then trying to lie about it when someone asks.

If it’s purely cosmetic telling anyone about it Is a horrible idea

Yes you can, you just claim it was for health reasons. Making shit up is too easy and no one can hold it against you if you say it was medically necessary or the issue was ruining your life.
You're autistic af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 20631
I hope next week my STEMcel collegagues are not gonna notice my swollen orbital rims and upper lip, where my butt blubber is injected

• Love it
Reactions: Corleone
ill just say i hardmewed

Elaborate.
it’s unnaturally defined and perfect looking compared to a natural nose bridge

Look at rhino before and after and the nose bridge is contoured and curved to an unnatural degree.
IDK if I’m describing it right but all rhinos look similar in a way, nose bridge is always slightly too narrow compared to a natural one.

Tbh I might be completely wrong and autistic and just picking up on something else

Also they usually remove too much of the nose bridge causing it to be unnaturally narrow and curved

8B034123 9DD3 429A 909B 3768302DBA21

Last edited:
I guarantee that you probably only notice what's obvious.

Actual good plastic / cosmetic surgery can be impossibly hard to notice and you've probably never noticed it irl

The world's most famous male heartthrobs have had rhinos, and nobody knows unless they're told - or gives a shit even if they find out - because they're gl.

Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert Pattinson, Ryan Gosling and many more had rhinos before they became symbols of generically good looking men in movies.

Ironically, plastic surgery is like weight lifting. If the results from it make you good looking, no one cares, but if you're still ugly afterwards you look retarded and tryhard. Everything is judged by results, not by effort.
Based and blackpilled

Lmao I told people about my surgery and they lost respect for me dead srs

• +1
Reactions: Eren
even if its noticeable never accept it.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I hope next week my STEMcel collegagues are not gonna notice my swollen orbital rims and upper lip, where my butt blubber is injected
please make a before and after thread about your fat-graft surgery once it is fully healed. I have the same large cuckish panda-orbitals as you.

Water. Why the fuck would you tell anyone you had surgery?

Water. Why the fuck would you tell anyone you had surgery?

Lmao people get really jealous they hate people who looksmax dead srs...