Zoomers where i live arent manlets

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
People here think Afghans or Pakis are 5'2 like indians but the zoomers i see in my college (i would consider it upper class) are at average height of 5'8.

There are around 5 people in my class out of 30 with 6'0+ height

@TRUE_CEL has visited Pakistan and he can probs confirm only the older labor generation are 5'5 at average. The upper class zoomers that r college level are 5'8 on average and you can see 6'3+ dudes occassionally

I believe the niggas here who say avwrage height in west is 5'11 tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Erik-Hexum, Michael Myers and 1 other person
>Indian zoomers aren’t manlets
>5’8 average height
pick one

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sny, zura, mogger10 and 7 others
People here think Afghans or Pakis are 5'2 like indians but the zoomers i see in my college (i would consider it upper class) are at average height of 5'8.

@TRUE_CEL has visited Pakistan and he can probs confirm only the older labor generation are 5'5 at average. The upper class zoomers that r college level are 5'8 on average and you can see 6'3+ dudes occassionally

Damn, in my state about 17 of the people in the class of 30 would be 6’0+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 29581
bro every class has group of 5 guys 188 cm+ where i live

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 32669
bro every class has group of 5 guys 188 cm+ where i live
I know, same here. Tbh idk why zoomers r getting tall with manlet parents.
Both my parents r manlets yet i am 6ft1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 23239
So average height in US is 6'1?
No I just live in the #5 tallest state, here the average zoomer male is 5’11-6. The average height in US is still 5’9 for males 5’4 or so for women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
No I just live in the #5 tallest state, here the average zoomer male is 5’11-6. The average height in US is still 5’9 for males 5’4 or so for women.
Whats avg height in cali

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Nutrition most likely. Humans have had the same height genetics for thousands of years, and it seems height has fluctuated in different time periods in different regions due to famine, war, diets etc.

Obviously genetics are still a thing (certain areas with have better height genetics), but when you look at Europe for example, during the industrial revolution, with all the poverty and malnutrition, people were manlets and this was further exaggerated by WW1 and WW2 where the average height of a British man in 1920 was 5'5 and in 1930s Germany it was 5'7.

I don't know about the conditions your parents grew up in, but I know zoomers who's parents grew up with rationing from after WW2, so it would make sense they would grow taller than their parents (although the age of their parents might have an effect on this).

Nutrition most likely. Humans have had the same height genetics for thousands of years, and it seems height has fluctuated in different time periods in different regions due to famine, war, diets etc.

Obviously genetics are still a thing (certain areas with have better height genetics), but when you look at Europe for example, during the industrial revolution, with all the poverty and malnutrition, people were manlets and this was further exaggerated by WW1 and WW2 where the average height of a British man in 1920 was 5'5 and in 1930s Germany it was 5'7.

I don't know about the conditions your parents grew up in, but I know zoomers who's parents grew up with rationing from after WW2, so it would make sense they would grow taller than their parents (although the age of their parents might have an effect on this).
My Grandpa was 6'1 Father is 5'11 and Im 5'11 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
Idk 5'11(basically 5'10-6'0 range) is average height of a GROWN YOUNG MALE in Ivy League Universities, so yeah, world standart average height for fully good nutrition is somewhere 5'11(180 basically)

Yes bro exactly, here in India it’s close to that for zoomers too

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Avg height in Mumbai is now 6'1 btw

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime

Yep, this is true. Older generation tends to be shorter but there's outliers of course, but many young people are definitely taller. At 5'11" I did not stand out at all.

• +1
Yep, this is true. Older generation tends to be shorter but there's outliers of course, but many young people are definitely taller. At 5'11" I did not stand out at all.
Exactly. Idk why these people think avg paki is 5'5. Maybe western pakis r short but the young paki zoomers here r tall. 5'11 feels slightly above aveg here among zoomers

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Im mixed (2 aryans group) and im 171cm (5'7.5) and here all zoomers are at least 178cm (5'11)

All girls are 165cm below 160 are uncommon

Exactly. Idk why these people think avg paki is 5'5. Maybe western pakis r short but the young paki zoomers here r tall. 5'11 feels slightly above aveg here among zoomers
They just see BS "statistics" through a quick google search and think that's reality. :feelskek:

I'm 5'11" and I was described as "neither tall nor short."

Tall height means lower T nowadays

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, risque_dew, CFW432 and 1 other person
They just see BS "statistics" through a quick google search and think that's reality. :feelskek:

I'm 5'11" and I was described as "neither tall nor short."
Bruh i am not even the top 3 tallest guy in my class at 6'1. Tells u everything y need to know

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Michael Myers
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, risque_dew, LampPostPrime and 3 others
  • +1
Bruh i am not even the top 3 tallest guy in my class at 6'1. Tells u everything y need to know

Exactly bhai. Even here at the local Pak mosque, there are literally like 5 guys who are 6'4" or even taller.

• +1
Exactly bhai. Even here at the local Pak mosque, there are literally like 5 guys who are 6'4" or even taller.
The elite are creating an army of oofy goofies
Hahahahah

Idk 5'11(basically 5'10-6'0 range) is average height of a GROWN YOUNG MALE in Ivy League Universities, so yeah, world standart average height for fully good nutrition is somewhere 5'11(180 basically)
Thats most European countries average height

idk why you think indians are manlets, but you guys arent.

I literally just looked it up:

Average male indian height:

Screenshotmh1 42

Average Pakistani Male height:

Screenshotph1 43

Literally no difference.

Both groups have the same genetics just in varying proportions. pakis are more farmer and aryan and less abo, and indians are more abo and less farmer and aryan.

But recent dna test conducted on abo skeletons show that the abos themselves were tall lmfao:

The reason curries are short is because of famines and because of hindu-dinduism where these people literally dont eat meat and are vegan retards.

Most curries in the west that grew up in the west on a western diet (aka eating meat and drinking milk) tend to be 5'10 on average so are literally on par with "average" western heights.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, zura and LampPostPrime
Hgh in food lol, its pretty clear ,how their bidelts and waist are giga small for their size