Zygo implants result with Pagnoni

Some time ago I had bimax + genio + undereye and zygomatic arch implant with Pagnoni.
Below is result but keep in mind this includes large amounts of swelling from bimax and relatively high body fat.
My thoughts at the moment are - it is less prominent than Saiyan's but also looks natural, my face definitely seems fuller overall (he proposed implant due to hypoplasia if I remember correctly).
I may create a thread for bimax result but I am still quite swollen though
Looks good bhai

Anyone else has experience with him or ramieri?

did you have any kind of rotation with your Bimax and how big was your advancement?
@Manletmachine poor judgr hardmaxxed too late and now roped. Sad reality of late 20s ascension cels

• Woah
Reactions: future_mogger
@Manletmachine poor judgr hardmaxxed too late and now roped. Sad reality of late 20s ascension cels
@BrahminBoss 125 mcg levothyroxine os 62.5 mcg. what should i do? wanna leanmaxx and maintain muscle

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
bro im poorcel. but ill try. doesnt t4 convert to t3 anyways? also, should i go with 125 mcg thyroxine or no?
take t4 divided thrice a day. 30 mcg after food morning noon and night

Bite it hskf
btw bro, i regret not taking thyroid meds/levothyroxine since like 17 atleast. i wish i knew about all this back then. i grew 2 inches between 17 an 18, maybe id have grown more?

btw bro, i regret not taking thyroid meds/levothyroxine since like 17 atleast. i wish i knew about all this back then. i grew 2 inches between 17 an 18, maybe id have grown more?
What was your TSH before the meds? Was it high because mine is at 3 and im a late bloomer so im 17 and still growing. Maybe the thyroid meds might help me boost up my height a bit more witht he help of mk677

Very nice

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Some time ago I had bimax + genio + undereye and zygomatic arch implant with Pagnoni.
Below is result but keep in mind this includes large amounts of swelling from bimax and relatively high body fat.
My thoughts at the moment are - it is less prominent than Saiyan's but also looks natural, my face definitely seems fuller overall (he proposed implant due to hypoplasia if I remember correctly).
I may create a thread for bimax result but I am still quite swollen though
Trash