Zyzz is such lifefuel

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
Honestly this dude is gymcels savior. Went from incel to chad. Just starting a youtube compilation video of Zyzz and starting to lift kicks you out of depressive sadkunt behavior fast AF. I miss this dude, so fuaaarkkking sad he died at 22 only tbh

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Kmscurry, Hollywood and 22 others
He was never an incel but the first video is kino

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nordiccel, Deleted member 7776, Inscol and 5 others
I agree

• +1
Reactions: rayman and Deleted member 8846
Fr Zyzz is King

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gymislife, SoyGune and Deleted member 8846
zyzz is zyzz but he was just the embodiment of roid tatt and tan

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, CANI, Golgo13 and 17 others
He was never an incel but the first video is kino
You sure? A friend of him described him treating girls like trash because they used to treat him like trash when he was a young scrawny teenager (his friends words not mine)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

This kid is pretty inspiring too. Legit pencil built to tank. He looked like ItsOver in the first pic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Nordiccel, mewcoper, Aribbaa and 5 others
You sure? A friend of him described him treating girls like trash because they used to treat him like trash when he was a young scrawny teenager (his friends words not mine)
nah there are pics of him slaying even when he was skinny

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab

This kid is pretty inspiring too. Legit pencil built to tank. He looked like ItsOver in the first pic

He should leanmaxx now tbh, looks way too bulky. But yeah, lifefuel for framecels ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Inscol, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person

looks comical with that baby face, he need to lower his bf

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and Deleted member 6191
How is he lifefuel? He had a really handsome projected face BEFORE he even gymcelled. Dumbasses. Zyzz was so famous due to his exotic face mixed with body not just body.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Esteban1997, CANI and 5 others
looks comical with that baby face, he need to lower his bf

Yeh he has, he admitted dirty bulking wasn't a good idea. From 18-19 he was trying to get as big as possible. Watch his latest vid, he's much leaner now and more aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
How is he lifefuel? He had a really handsome projected face BEFORE he even gymcelled. Dumbasses. Zyzz was so famous due to his exotic face mixed with body not just body.
I don't even care about his face. His body was fakn aesthetic BRAH

Honestly this dude is gymcels savior. Went from incel to chad. Just starting a youtube compilation video of Zyzz and starting to lift kicks you out of depressive sadkunt behavior fast AF. I miss this dude, so fuaaarkkking sad he died at 22 only tbh

that's because he has straight clavicles and therefore square chest muscle insertions. If he had v shaped clavicles like I do then she wouldn't have been impressed. and most importantly he had a long torso, if you have a short torso you can't look good because men are all about the upper body and the longer ur torso (spine) is, the more upper body muscle you can build because muscle has to attach to spine. Manlet torso is death, you can't even build a good physique

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

HOLY FUARK BRAHS HE'S EVEN BALDCEL LIFEFUEL

Zyzz only did two things that set him apart
Have god tier genetics with his tiny waist and proportions
Take steroids

Average guys can never do what he did, its the harsh truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Mongrelcel
Take steroids

Yeah but even with average bone structure / genetics being a ripped cunt always mogs an untrained skinny or fat (or both) fag physique

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
Take steroids

AND have handsome aesthetic, sharp, chiseled EXOTIC FACE

FACE>>>> ALL

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997

the nigga gained 20 kg of fat jfl
its called dirty bulk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and RoundHouse
Take steroids

? You can literally get his physique natty
Thought it'll take 3-4 years.
He just looks more aesthetic with the muscle he has cus of genetics.
But you can still look almost the same with average genetics and NATTY

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 5393, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
damn fr his physique is attainable for natties too? lifefuel since i got above average genetics tbh

Wasn't he tall as well. Dont take tren like Zyzz, only Test and Anavar should be enough

Girls in russia can be really racist to non whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
damn fr his physique is attainable for natties too? lifefuel since i got above average genetics tbh
ye, i can send u my physique after 1.5 years of GOOD training, not even perfect
And i have below average genes

• Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse
ye, i can send u my physique after 1.5 years of GOOD training, not even perfect
And i have below average genes
pm me tbh i don't doxx and shit

I'll never post my face on this site
yeah theres a 50/50 chance you'll become a meme no matter ur psl if u post ur face here tbh

• +1
Zyzz was getting laid when he was skinny/fit natural too.

Blasting Tren just to die in few years for little SMV is not lifefuel at all.

• +1
im fuwking zeez brah

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wagbox, here and Deleted member 8846
10ece966e79e197090c859a29b88737b.png

d0ff4259cb965fbce6c562a5a96c1b5b.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4464, Mongrelcel and 3 others
Zyzz was getting laid when he was skinny/fit natural too.

Blasting Tren just to die in few years for little SMV is not lifefuel at all.

On top of that he was only pulling molly-raving sloots at festivals. Was it all worth it in the end?

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Mongrelcel and MentalistKebab
Nah you cant
The people who say you can look like that natty never look anywhere close themselves.
No one knows a natty that looks like that. The tren gives him a look nattys cant achieve. Keep dreaming and coping
@Colvin76 thoughts, you can look like zyzz natty?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Yeah but even with average bone structure / genetics being a ripped cunt always mogs an untrained skinny or fat (or both) fag physique
duh? obviousy you should strive for a shredded, aesthetic physique if you wanna attract women
Just saying you wont look as good as zyzz. not gonna happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
duh? obviousy you should strive for a shredded, aesthetic physique if you wanna attract women
Just saying you wont look as good as zyzz. not gonna happen
sry but ur name gives off Ldar vibes. But who cares if you can't look like him naturally? I say he's lifefuel because he did something incredible with his scrawny garbage physique and turned it into a really great one. Just because you can't look exactly like Zyzz doesn't mean you can't be inspired by him and want to achieve your top physique level that you can with your genetics.

Zyzz was my savior

Nah you cant
The people who say you can look like that natty never look anywhere close themselves.
No one knows a natty that looks like that. The tren gives him a look nattys cant achieve. Keep dreaming and coping
@RoundHouse

• Love it
@RoundHouse
@ropemaxx bro you can easily have a physique same or even better than zyzz if you train/diet properly and consinstently even if you have a little bellow average genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and Madhate
@ropemaxx plus @Madhate after only 1.5 years of training naturally has become close to resembling zyzz imagine what he will look like if he continues it, its insane that people think you cant look like that naturally tbh

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 8846
e
Nah you cant
His physique is attainable in 3-4 years. Start training PROPERLY, for 1 year, and you'll see.
People are just retarded and have breaks, arent consistent, have retarded bro splits as programs, don't train hard, have shit diets, etc. Then they just start roiding as retards, while thinking "m-m-muh genes!! it's all genetics why I look like shit! :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: ", and still look like shit while on roids. Like most of this forum.

• Love it
dat dere tren

e

His physique is attainable in 3-4 years. Start training PROPERLY, for 1 year, and you'll see.
People are just retarded and have breaks, arent consistent, have retarded bro splits as programs, don't train hard, have shit diets, etc. Then they just start roiding as retards, while thinking "m-m-muh genes!! it's all genetics why I look like shit! :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: ", and still look like shit while on roids. Like most of this forum.
MUH MUH YOU CANT LOOK LIKE ZYZZ NATURALLY, EVEN WITH STEROIDS U NEED TO HAVE GOOD GENETICS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 8846 and 1 other person
@ropemaxx plus @Madhate after only 1.5 years of training naturally has become close to resembling zyzz imagine what he will look like if he continues it, its insane that people think you cant look like that naturally tbh
Nah, I'm as lean as him, yeah. BUT I don't still have his muscle mass, but still it's only been 1.5 years. :) Can't wait to look aesthetic as fuark. 2 years more and I'll post lifefuel on this forum, proving Zyzz' physique is 100% attainable, and you can look EVEN better.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and RoundHouse
Bro exactly, the only reason people will say this is because Zyzz was on roids. But roids only speeded up the process for him. He attained the physique he had in 2011 under only 3 years. Now, if he was training hard NATURALLY for 6 years he'd look pretty much the same. It's just gonna take a hell of a lot longer than it took for Zyzz to attain his physique naturally. Also, Zyzz was modelling his body, not just training every single muscle. That's why he looks natty even on roids. He wanted to look aesthetic, not monster big

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and RoundHouse