[19M] Guys srsly what is my current rating and surgeries that would most benefit me?

R

ripzyzz

Iron
I made a thread awhile ago but the pics weren't that good and didn't get that many good replies. Ima get a perm/haircut soon and try to improve my skin. I'm willing and able to get any surgery, I'm just not sure what should be my top priority. I know my face is just pretty bloated and lacking definition all-around. Some people said i'll be good if i get super low bf% but I don't believe it cuz I used to be basically anorexic and my face was always like this.

• So Sad
Reactions: quackspirations and greeneyes
The surgery that would benefit you the most is to get a haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 22780
I made a thread awhile ago but the pics weren't that good and didn't get that many good replies. Ima get a perm/haircut soon and try to improve my skin. I'm willing and able to get any surgery, I'm just not sure what should be my top priority. I know my face is just pretty bloated and lacking definition all-around. Some people said i'll be good if i get super low bf% but I don't believe it cuz I used to be basically anorexic and my face was always like this.

Tragic mid-face.

The surgery that would benefit you the most is to get a haircut
Shave your sides and let the top grow to get a prettyboy hairstyle, search "two block hairstyle" or "tiktok hairstyle" on google image.

You have too much volume on the sides and too little on the top, it doesn't looks nice

• +1
Reactions: ripzyzz
Shave your sides and let the top grow to get a prettyboy hairstyle, search "two block hairstyle" or "tiktok hairstyle" on google image.

You have too much volume on the sides and too little on the top, it doesn't looks nice
Yeah I'm gonna do that. it's retarded n grown out right now

You have decent eyebrows and good blue eyes, bad eye area though

Below average

• +1
9C892381 EC9A 4958 B864 5FACCA860515

• +1

Your midface

• So Sad
Failoed by orbitals, mid-face ratio, lips, bone, chin and hair

Mirin eyebrows

Attachments

• FaceApp_1668072003152.jpg
    FaceApp_1668072003152.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Guys U gotta tell me how to improve it. I feel like midface is kinda more set in stone and harder to improve than eyes and lower third but there must be some shit i can do. i wanna ascend then i can post before and afters on here
Bimax

• +1
Guys U gotta tell me how to improve it. I feel like midface is kinda more set in stone and harder to improve than eyes and lower third but there must be some shit i can do. i wanna ascend then i can post before and afters on here
You need balance your fwhr and mid-face ratio with a wraparound jaw implant + skull implant, almond eye surgery and orbital decompression + fillers and cheekbone fillers or implants.

I know this sounds rough, but I don't see other ways

• +1
His jaw is not recessed, he doesn't need lower third advancement imo, it just lacks definition.

He needs a wraparound jaw implant with ramus lengthening

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and ripzyzz
But real talk @OP you look normie.. probably MTN range.. you don't need all these highly invasive surgeries, you might end up botched. I think you have some appeal, you could also focus on other things in live like money/statusmaxxing.

• +1
But real talk @OP you look normie.. probably MTN range.. you don't need all these highly invasive surgeries, you might end up botched. I think you have some appeal, you could also focus on other things in live like money/statusmaxxing.
Life***

Thank you, best replyer. In my opinion I'm LTN and im very self conscious, ive worn a mask everywhere for years and act retarded turning my head away/avoiding eye contact if people ever see my face irl, and i dont like seeing myself in mirrors or reflections. Im a KHHV aspie and cant see myself successfully dating with this level of insecurity and autism i just wanna be like HTN and feel good about my appearance and then at least I could be handsome aspie instead of LTN potato face. But anyway im mostly focused on moneymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Thank you, best replyer. In my opinion I'm LTN and im very self conscious, ive worn a mask everywhere for years and act retarded turning my head away/avoiding eye contact if people ever see my face irl, and i dont like seeing myself in mirrors or reflections. Im a KHHV aspie and cant see myself successfully dating with this level of insecurity and autism i just wanna be like HTN and feel good about my appearance and then at least I could be handsome aspie instead of LTN potato face. But anyway im mostly focused on moneymaxxing
Try to do the following softmaxxes first and see where u end:
- neckmaxx
- skinmaxx
- leanmaxx

You are not KHHV because of your looks but because of your autism

• +1
Try to do the following softmaxxes first and see where u end:
- neckmaxx
- skinmaxx
- leanmaxx

You are not KHHV because of your looks but because of your autism
I’m definitely gonna skinmaxx and leanmaxx, I think I’ll also go back and tan on this nearby nude beach I think it could improve my face slightly if it gets tanner. Last summer I went there for 1 day but I left after getting harassed by some gay guy and some Asian girl was staring me down and smiling from afar while I walked by, I didn’t stay long enough to get tan but that was kinda cool and that’s prob the easiest way to get my dicc sucked if I start going there repeatedly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Low tier normie

• +1