2022 FUOTY Tournament, Round of 32: @Niko vs @averagejoe (Vote For The Winner)

@Niko or @averagejoe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
2022 LOOKSMAX.ORG FUOTY TOURNAMENT (Round of 32, Match 10/16)

Current Match: @Niko vs @averagejoe

Best of @Niko during 2022 (@Niko can request changes to this section)

Best of @averagejoe during 2022 (@averagejoe can request changes to this section)

November 27th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 1/16) -> @Nims vs @Prettyboy

November 28th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 2/16) -> @apemaxxed vs @ascension!

November 28th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 3/16) - > @Lars vs @Floda

November 28th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 4/16) -> @forevergymcelling vs @FreakkForLife

November 29th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 5/16) -> @curlyheadjames vs @DwayneWhite55

November 29th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 6/16) -> @Ada Mustang vs @Leo69

November 29th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 7/16) -> @Shitfacegoodbod=mog vs @Thomas DOM

November 30th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 8/16) -> @Beastimmung vs @badg96

November 30th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 9/16) -> @ICANNOTBECONTAINED vs @ReadBooksEveryday

November 30th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 10/16) -> @Niko vs @averagejoe

December 1st, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 11/16) -> @WhiteBlackpiller vs @FailedNormieManlet
December 1st, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 12/16) -> @pneumocystosis vs @Erik-Jón
December 1st, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 13/16) -> @Dr. Bruh vs @8PSLcel

December 2nd, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 14/16) -> @krisal vs @_MVP_
December 2nd, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 15/16) -> @luljankybo vs @Xangsane
December 2nd, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 16/16) -> @Amnesia vs @enchanted_elixir

Rules ⬇️
  • Voting ends after 24 hours.
  • The two opponents' votes will be ignored, so they shouldn't vote for themselves.
  • You can change your vote within the 24 hour period.
⬇️ If you'd like additional information about the tournament...

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, horizon and Niklaus Mikaelson
Sleep Yawn GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Truecel14, Psychophilly, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Why was I not tagged in this dogshit thread . The one I slightly cared about

Explain yourself enchnated dipshit motherfucker. You tagged me in literally every incel vs incel thread and now you stop for the one I teeny tiny bit care about?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 19157 and 3 others
Also just so you guys are aware

There are some massive strings being pulled in the background. It could be a manlet. It could be a shitskin that photoshops nonstop. Or it could be one that has both qualities (manlet+frauder)

All Imma say is. Seeing is not believing in this case

That's all I can say. Any more; and I will get in trouble.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson
Why was I not tagged in this dogshit thread . The one I slightly cared about

Explain yourself enchnated dipshit motherfucker. You tagged me in literally every incel vs incel thread and now you stop for the one I teeny tiny bit care about?
I did tag you.
Also, it's enchanted, not enchnated

• +1
  • Woah
Why am I participating in something I don’t even care about lmao

Just get @Niko through the next round because I couldn’t give two fucks about member of the shit

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, ReadBooksEveryday and Niklaus Mikaelson

Just get @Niko through the next round because I couldn’t give two fucks about member of the shit
U are the best, king.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson

You were voted in by the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and enchanted_elixir
@averagejoe takes my vote. Even @Niko voted for @averagejoe along with @ReadBooksEveryday

Not that it matters as @enchanted_elixir rigged it for @Niko to win the tournament.

My only hope is that @apemaxxed can mog @Niko in this tournament.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, enchanted_elixir, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Pretty boy destroying Masc ogre:
4A85F883 6565 4A64 84EB FF03F0AF4EC6

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Avgjoe: I just fucked 5 bitches in the same day and they all paid for my uber, seethe incel :feelsree::woke:

Niko: I just fucked 5 bitches in the same day and they all paid for my uber, smile incel :owo::feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 14693 and enchanted_elixir
Avgjoe: I just fucked 5 bitches in the same day and they all paid for my uber, seethe incel :feelsree::woke:

Niko: I just fucked 5 bitches in the same day and they all paid for my uber, smile incel :owo::feelsautistic:
@averagejoe @Niko

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
@averagejoe takes my vote. Even @Niko voted for @averagejoe along with @ReadBooksEveryday

Not that it matters as @enchanted_elixir rigged it for @Niko to win the tournament.

My only hope is that @apemaxxed can mog @Niko in this tournament.
@averagejoe takes my vote. Niko might slay, but he will never have a girl say "staring at your face and looking you straight in the eyes while getting fucked by you is just too intense to handle and my brain just fucking disconnected” during sex. Also, averagejoe is more honest. He didn't lie about the bumppill.

Thank you. I appreciate that you support me over @Niko, but the curries running this election have rigged it in favor of him. We have to put our hopes in @curlyheadjames
It's the only way we can win.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
@averagejoe takes my vote. Niko might slay, but he will never have a girl say "staring at your face and looking you straight in the eyes while getting fucked by you is just too intense to handle and my brain just fucking disconnected” during sex. Also, averagejoe is more honest. He didn't lie about the bumppill.

Thank you. I appreciate that you support me over @Niko, but the curries running this election have rigged it in favor of him. We have to put our hopes in @curlyheadjames
It's the only way we can win.
Lol, sounds legit as @averagejoe is masculine sex appeal playboy mogger, while @Niko is more seen as traditional cute guy. Experience during sex is galaxy difference even when just look at the two guys as @averagejoe will be seen as more ONS and seen as more smashable to girls compared to @Niko who seen as more LTR or chill with vibes. He seems more chill and honest. Obviously might be some scenarios where he lied like maybe for galaxy elo on every app to oblivion, but not sure as don't know exactly with some other things, but yeah @Niko obviously lied with the bump pill. That's obviously there. I didn't even attempt to use it as know it after using it once or so that it went to complete waste. He obviously sees it lmao.

@Niko will most likely win, but yeah maybe @curlyheadjames can win as he represents the looksmax community in terms of blackpill as @Niko kind of came out of nowhere. Got popular through smile pill, Tinder galaxy elo results, and couple of slay stories. Got popularity prior, then joined along with his looks helping him. @curlyheadjames was on looksmax way longer than @Niko as well. We'll see, but @Niko will most likely win.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 21661
Lol, sounds legit as @averagejoe is masculine sex appeal playboy mogger, while @Niko is more seen as traditional cute guy. Experience during sex is galaxy difference even when just look at the two guys as @averagejoe will be seen as more ONS and seen as more smashable to girls compared to @Niko who seen as more LTR or chill with vibes. He seems more chill and honest. Obviously might be some scenarios where he lied like maybe for galaxy elo on every app to oblivion, but not sure as don't know exactly with some other things, but yeah @Niko obviously lied with the bump pill. That's obviously there. I didn't even attempt to use it as know it after using it once or so that it went to complete waste. He obviously sees it lmao.

@Niko will most likely win, but yeah maybe @curlyheadjames can win as he represents the looksmax community in terms of blackpill as @Niko kind of came out of nowhere. Got popular through smile pill, Tinder galaxy elo results, and couple of slay stories. Got popularity prior, then joined along with his looks helping him. @curlyheadjames was on looksmax way longer than @Niko as well. We'll see, but @Niko will most likely win.
Yeah, @averagejoe is masc chad while @Niko is feminine prettyboy. This is why he is more feminine to dodge and evade people. He probably has the best odds for winning, @curlyheadjames is the next competitor. The only other person who can challenge them is @Amnesia.
@ReadBooksEveryday next match is against Niko. He will probably lose against him, the matchup is too hard. My next matchup is very difficult too. Even if I do win, and somehow manage to make it to the semifinals, I will grant the match to @curlyheadjames since he is the only one who can take down @Niko
The best outcome is if @ReadBooksEveryday uses the powerful friends from his clan to beat Niko in the next round. That will be great for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and enchanted_elixir
Yeah, @averagejoe is masc chad while @Niko is feminine prettyboy. This is why he is more feminine to dodge and evade people. He probably has the best odds for winning, @curlyheadjames is the next competitor. The only other person who can challenge them is @Amnesia.
@ReadBooksEveryday next match is against Niko. He will probably lose against him, the matchup is too hard. My next matchup is very difficult too. Even if I do win, and somehow manage to make it to the semifinals, I will grant the match to @curlyheadjames since he is the only one who can take down @Niko
The best outcome is if @ReadBooksEveryday uses the powerful friends from his clan to beat Niko in the next round. That will be great for everyone.
Sounds legit for the @averagejoe and @Niko comparison. Lol, possible for him being more feminine to dodge and evade people. Maybe some business past or history made him do that, but clearly a pattern of his that I experienced. Seems like you did too, which is brutal. Hopefully @Niko is a trustworthy guy though as if he breaks trust, then it's completely over at that point. That's true for @curlyheadjames and @Amnesia being the most two competitors for @Niko like you said.

@ReadBooksEveryday will most likely logically lose against Niko if we're being real here, so yeah it's really up to @curlyheadjames it seems like for the most part. That's true, but we'll see. @Niko said to not vote for him in some reverse psychology post, so we'll see. I want to see how close it is, but yeah we will see soon who wins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 21661
Sounds legit for the @averagejoe and @Niko comparison. Lol, possible for him being more feminine to dodge and evade people. Maybe some business past or history made him do that, but clearly a pattern of his that I experienced. Seems like you did too, which is brutal. Hopefully @Niko is a trustworthy guy though as if he breaks trust, then it's completely over at that point. That's true for @curlyheadjames and @Amnesia being the most two competitors for @Niko like you said.

@ReadBooksEveryday will most likely logically lose against Niko if we're being real here, so yeah it's really up to @curlyheadjames it seems like for the most part. That's true, but we'll see. @Niko said to not vote for him in some reverse psychology post, so we'll see. I want to see how close it is, but yeah we will see soon who wins.
What the fuck is happening with the tags

First @Xangsane malfunctions, now your ass is malfunctioning hard. What the fuck is happening in the matrix. Don't tell this is gonna be me next

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
What the fuck is happening with the tags

First @Xangsane malfunctions, now your ass is malfunctioning hard. What the fuck is happening in the matrix. Don't tell this is gonna be me next
What exactly did @Xangsane malfunction in? He does seem to be acting different than usual, but I don't know much. All I know he ignored me hard in posts publicly, but @Niko is doing same shit. Both same pattern. Lmao. Maybe they both teamed up.

You seem chill though unless you become like one of them.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
What exactly did @Xangsane malfunction in? He does seem to be acting different than usual, but I don't know much. All I know he ignored me hard in posts publicly, but @Niko is doing same shit. Both same pattern. Lmao. Maybe they both teamed up.

You seem chill though unless you become like one of them.
Don't worry brother. I will never ignore you as we are from the same cloth

Idk about the other two ignoring you but there is def. friction and tension in the xangsane circle.

Yes, I suppose @Niko could just be a narcy businessman. That's understandable. I didn't get hit by the ignorepill too hard, as you seemingly did when being ignored for months. But what was brutal was the lie about the bump pill. I wonder why he did that. That's why I hope @curlyheadjames beats him in the finals. I was hoping that @averagejoe would beat him too, but I guess we all knew that was impossible. Even @ReadBooksEveryday does not have a chance of beating him.

Let's hope for a @curlyheadjames win. That's all we can hope for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Yes, I suppose @Niko could just be a narcy businessman. That's understandable. I didn't get hit by the ignorepill too hard, as you seemingly did when being ignored for months. But what was brutal was the lie about the bump pill. I wonder why he did that. That's why I hope @curlyheadjames beats him in the finals. I was hoping that @averagejoe would beat him too, but I guess we all knew that was impossible. Even @ReadBooksEveryday does not have a chance of beating him.

Let's hope for a @curlyheadjames win. That's all we can hope for.
nope niko is going to win i spok,e w him in vc great guy but yeah it's inevitable he ddeserves it too i dont rlly come on here much

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
nope niko is going to win i spok,e w him in vc great guy but yeah it's inevitable he ddeserves it too i dont rlly come on here much
Appreciate it! But you winning could be the great comeback of James sapphire, in the end I am still just a 2022 newcel on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133