40 swipes in the Netherlands

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

ŽALIOS MĖSOS - ethnic penis 8x6
Not only the dutch are giants, but also fucking moggers. I can see why @MoggerGaston struggles so much now.

In around 40 swipes (range used was the whole country), here is what I saw:

10/10 pheno prettyboy, mogs 99.9% of looksmax users

193cm (6'4), gymmaxxed HTN, good pheno

Budget Thom Strijd

Upgraded version of Lars, a so-called PSL chad

All of that is in ONLY 40 SWIPES. Fucking brutal, I think Netherlands (the country is so small you might as well just count it as if it was one city) might be even better than Stockholm/Milan. In Milan, I saw great moggers but the average wasn't as good, and in Stockholm every dude was looksmaxxed though not as GL as dutch.

I kept swiping a bit after and it might be the capital of chads in Europe. 10x better than London "muh nightmare mode" - UK doesn't even get close to it and I swiped thousands of times there already

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 23558, Mewton and 25 others
First

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, Mewton, roping3264 and 11 others
Second

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, Mewton, roping3264 and 9 others
Third

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, roping3264, Deleted member 46063 and 7 others
Fourth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, roping3264, Deleted member 46063 and 11 others
Lifefuel for JBE chads if everyone on Tinder is a white chad that means less competition

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Acne Victim
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, Mewton, 444 and 5 others
Lifefuel for JBE chads if everyone on Tinder is a white chad that means less competition
More like it's over for ethnic chads since they will get mogged to oblivion by white chads. Unfortunately that's the truth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 27987, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
@Blackgymmax how do you compete with niggas like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
More like it's over for ethnic chads since they will get mogged to oblivion by white chads. Unfortunately that's the truth
Ethnic chads are not competing with white chads they occupy their own space of the dating market

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
I got the hottest matches when i set my profile to copenhagen / amsterdam than anywhere else

• +1
Too many gigachads at once, brootal

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, justinzayn, ChileanMaxxer and 6 others
Safir would clean up Netherlands Tinder merely by being an exotic Egyptian chad in a sea of forgettable white chads don't kid yourself brah

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and OGJBSLAYER
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and Acne Victim
Daily reminder I live here as a 2 PSL bug-eyed, Jew-nosed Pakistani 5’10” manlet truecel. 😁

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Erik-Hexum, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
This is why I have unmatched mental strength. I’m a 2 psl brown guy, surrounded by guys like this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 28896 and 6 others
Only last guy looks mogger, what am I missing?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, efidescontinuado and Akhi
Ive heard that the first swipes are the most attractive, and if you used the whole country hopefully its not too chad dense

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 18582 and 1 other person
First nigga is expectation vs reality

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
I was swiping with anstrum mrriceguy and st.tiktokcel on the baltics before that. It was 400 in Estonia and around 100 in Lithuania. The best-looking local were this ones:

You see dude. Swiping 10% the amount we did in baltics gave us twice as many moggers.

Though I gotta admit that there were plenty of tallfags and gymcels, almost every other guy had mogger body.

This is something I see in common all over EE, though the quality was better here than in balkans. The slayers are tall + gymcels usually since just there aren't GL dudes, or maybe the standards for face are just lower.

We also saw some 4-5 foreign moggers but I didn't include them since they are not locals.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Safir would clean up Netherlands Tinder merely by being an exotic Egyptian chad in a sea of forgettable white chads don't kid yourself brah
Safir literally has light eyes. When I think about an ethnic chad, I think about some dude who ACTUALLY looks ethnic

Ive heard that the first swipes are the most attractive, and if you used the whole country hopefully its not too chad dense
That's true but usually just for the few first swipes. I kept swiping after for like 50 more and quality was almost the same

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Only last guy looks mogger, what am I missing?
You have retarded standards and don't know what GL people are. Go make yourself a beckyfish and you will see it yourself what the avg dude is like, or maybe you can just stop underrating people to make yourself feel better (and obviously overrating curries.org users)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Gengar
You have retarded standards and don't know what GL people are. Go make yourself a beckyfish and you will see it yourself what the avg dude is like, or maybe you can just stop underrating people to make yourself feel better (and obviously overrating curries.org users)
LMAOO bro pulled up w the curries, nah I mean yea they are above avg but nothing crazy? I mean nothing crazy by this subs standards, they look htn last guy looks like tiktok material

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I was swiping with anstrum mrriceguy and st.tiktokcel on the baltics before that. It was 400 in Estonia and around 100 in Lithuania. The best-looking local were this ones:

You see dude. Swiping 10% the amount we did in baltics gave us twice as many moggers.

Though I gotta admit that there were plenty of tallfags and gymcels, almost every other guy had mogger body.

This is something I see in common all over EE, though the quality was better here than in balkans. The slayers are tall + gymcels usually since just there aren't GL dudes, or maybe the standards for face are just lower.

We also saw some 4-5 foreign moggers but I didn't include them since they are not locals.

these guys mog the dutch guys in op by a lot

idk bro the first dude for example has brutal jaw asymmetry failo

Meh that's nothing compared to the guys I saw stacyfishing on Madrid.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Safir literally has light eyes. When I think about an ethnic chad, I think about some dude who ACTUALLY looks ethnic
He's not white passing though you can still tell he's an ethnic dude
Someone should run an experiment on there with high appeal ethnic chads and see how they do compared to a white chad, maybe ethnic chad would outslay

LMAOO bro pulled up w the curries, nah I mean yea they are above avg but nothing crazy? I mean nothing crazy by this subs standards, they look htn last guy looks like tiktok material
The day you learn that a tall HTN with good pheno = IRL chad, you will maybe stop coping with retarded PSL standards that for a guy to look good they need gigantic bones and shiet.

They would clean up every other city in europe.

these guys mog the dutch guys in op by a lot
Did you see the other pics on the imgur? Maybe the first or second could be on the same level but nothing better. On the OP the guys phenomog them to oblivion

Meh that's nothing compared to the guys I saw stacyfishing on Madrid.
Lmaoo madrid was absolute shit for me. Scandinavia, Netherlands, and even some Germany mogged Madrid to oblivion. Also madrid is manlet central and some of them would look like complete kids next to northern european man with better phenos and taller

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar and Akhi
He's not white passing though you can still tell he's an ethnic dude
Someone should run an experiment on there with high appeal ethnic chads and see how they do compared to a white chad, maybe ethnic chad would outslay
You missed my point. You know he is ethnic but he has every white good feature. I’m talking about someone like the Sendhil Ramamurty Indian dude who I can’t spell the name, who wouldn’t get close to a proper white chad like maher

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Gengar
The day you learn that a tall HTN with good pheno = IRL chad, you will maybe stop coping with retarded PSL standards that for a guy to look good they need gigantic bones and shiet.

They would clean up every other city in europe.

Did you see the other pics on the imgur? Maybe the first or second could be on the same level but nothing better. On the OP the guys phenomog them to oblivion

Lmaoo madrid was absolute shit for me. Scandinavia, Netherlands, and even some Germany mogged Madrid to oblivion. Also madrid is manlet central and some of them would look like complete kids next to northern european man with better phenos and taller
in any case the first baltic guy you posted mogs all the other by a lot

ive seen better than that in my city

all the dutch guys are normie

Yeah normie in NL. Chads elsewhere.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr. President, Acne Victim and Akhi
Maybe that’s your opinion. Can’t “prove” you wrong. But he only has 1 pic where his front is shown and it looks good, his side is not great. And as I said it was 10x more swipes

Tell me your city and I will do 500 swipes on it. If it’s not in the NL, Germany, Scandinavia or Northern Italy then I’m 100% sure that it won’t be nearly as good. As I said before, only some other cities on those were close to NL level.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Guys here are normal height, I don't feel tall in the slightest at 5'11" lol, and most guys had insane harmony and there were a lot of them who looked straight out of IG explore page, only guy 2 and arguably 4 could compete with them.

they really dont look impressive to me
Because you’re not seeing them irl. They have good heights as well.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Akhi
Maybe that’s your opinion. Can’t “prove” you wrong. But he only has 1 pic where his front is shown and it looks good, his side is not great. And as I said it was 10x more swipes

Tell me your city and I will do 500 swipes on it. If it’s not in the NL, Germany, Scandinavia or Northern Italy then I’m 100% sure that it won’t be nearly as good. As I said before, only some other cities on those were close to NL level.
try vienna

Because you’re not seeing them irl. They have good heights as well.
thats true, i was basing it off facial aesthetics tho, by .org standards none of them are higher than normie

they really dont look impressive to me
You need to get phenopilled bro. Dutch have the best phenos on average since other nordics often look too light pale and no eyebrows, and meds look too dark. Some places have good phenos but on avg the dutch mog plus they are the tallest

Yeah normie in NL. Chads elsewhere.
Wait 30 dudes tell me that their city is better but then it’s same if not much worse. Last week on discord I was screensharing my foidfish and this happened all the time, than I would go to their cities who were supposed to mog and nothing happened

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Guys here are normal height, I don't feel tall in the slightest at 5'11" lol, and most guys had insane harmony and there were a lot of them who looked straight out of IG explore page, only guy 2 and arguably 4 could compete with them.
Do I need to pull up the post where you mention your actual height? Xd. No reason to larp just to make it look like your city is different when it’s one of the worse capitals in western europe

You are 5’10 at best and probably even lower.

whats the city with the most moggers?
Netherlands (counts as a city because small) and Stockholm. These were the ones among what I swiped a lot that really mogged the others. I’ve been swiping more on EE and UK recently though (both of which are shit)

Do I need to pull up the post where you mention your actual height? Xd. No reason to larp just to make it look like your city is different when it’s one of the worse capitals in western europe

You are 5’10 at best and probably even lower.
Sure bro I am definitely the same height I claimed 4 years ago when I was a kid.

View attachment 2425479

I am 181 nigga don’t try to take away that centimeter from me, I cannot afford that.

You thought I was larping about being HTN and I made you eat your words, I guess that wasn't enough to make you realize I am not a larping subhuman.

• Woah
Reactions: Akhi
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 33136 and 5 others
thats true, i was basing it off facial aesthetics tho, by .org standards none of them are higher than normie
Yeah you gotta see them with height and decent bodies which propels their SMV IRL.

• +1