6ft is perfect male height.

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Not too tall not too short. Honestly anything above 182-183cm you are just sacrificing too many variables to only have a couple inches of extra height, mainly frame and physique wise as well as balance and posture.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Obamalama, bndar.337, likenesss and 15 others
6’2 ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, RecessedChinCel, The Heartless and 4 others
shut the fuck up retard 6'4 is the best height stop FUCKING COPING STOP FUCKING COPING YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT STOP COPING 6FT IS FUCKING MANLET 6'4 IS THE PERFECT STOP COPING RETARD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haydez, vioytaka, hopecel and 9 others
shut the fuck up retard 6'4 is the best height stop FUCKING COPING STOP FUCKING COPING YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT STOP COPING 6FT IS FUCKING MANLET 6'4 IS THE PERFECT STOP COPING RETARD
😵‍💫

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and mirrormogger
I’m 6’2 and it’s the furthest thing from ideal lol
holy fuck 6'2 is close to ideal (6'4) ur just coping and think u could pull if u were 6' the reason why u pull is because ur ugly as fuck retard lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: Carv and Shkreliii
Not too tall not too short. Honestly anything above 182-183cm you are just sacrificing too many variables to only have a couple inches of extra height, mainly frame and physique wise as well as balance and posture.
ULtra cope. Im 6'03 and you're constantly mogged. 6'3 is perfect

holy fuck 6'2 is close to ideal (6'4) ur just coping and think u could pull if u were 6' the reason why u pull is because ur ugly as fuck retard lmaoo
Can’t stop a coper from coping - rehab room 🤷‍♂️

You are retarded asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and slavicpsycho
Water

• +1
Reactions: Carv and LowTierVitoBss
Op is baiting like a hoe

• +1
Reactions: silencio
ULtra cope. Im 6'03 and you're constantly mogged. 6'3 is perfect
Nigga who tf cares if u are constantly mogged. Stop being an insecure little bitch Muh I’m constantly mogged, accept ur height is perfect ur obviously not ultra tall but that was my whole point lmao

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Carv
Fr. Height inflation is in full swing, any normie can fraud 1 inch or more.

6'4 is the new 6'1

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Carv and asdvek
Nigga who tf cares if u are constantly mogged. Stop being an insecure little bitch Muh I’m constantly mogged, accept ur height is perfect ur obviously not ultra tall but that was my whole point lmao
Ive worn lifts. Above 6'2 is when the MIND actually acknowladges it's tall.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Ive worn lifts. Above 6'2 is when the MIND actually acknowladges it's tall.
Perfect height isn’t about being as tall as possible lmfao it’s about IDEAL. And 6’2+ is not ideal. Obviously org retards will never admit that because it’s all about autistic height mogging on here

• +1

Attachments

• 4065329_1712831925264.png
    4065329_1712831925264.png
    434.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus, BrahminBoss and whitepilledchad
6’16 is the best height actually 🤓

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and thebuffdon690
Please go outside brother

Perfect height isn’t about being as tall as possible lmfao it’s about IDEAL. And 6’2+ is not ideal. Obviously org retards will never admit that because it’s all about autistic height mogging on here
IT is indeed ideal.

The middle is never ideal. The same as the ideal of face isnt the middle.

More and more people are 6'
6'3 is the wow effect.
It's when everyone acknowladges (and yourself) that you're tall. It has the perfect intimidation effect.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
IT is indeed ideal.

The middle is never ideal. The same as the ideal of face isnt the middle.

More and more people are 6'
6'3 is the wow effect.
It's when everyone acknowladges (and yourself) that you're tall. It has the perfect intimidation effect
I think you wrote something wrong

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
What percentile would a muscular 7’4 billionaire be at anyways?
Low, you get diminishing returns after a certain point. A 10/10 trillionaire 9ft tall guy wouldn’t be desired by most women, unless they were brain damaged dopamine wise degenerates lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Carv and plukee
past 5'10 frame and wrists matter more

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
fucking moron 6'3 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Carv and mayo mogger
I’m 6’3 lmfao. Ideal according to you. You fucked up big time BOI 😂
Im taller than you, all studies show 6'2-6'3 is ideal, 6 foot is manlet

get measured under a stadiometer tape measure is fraud niggas dont know how to measure

• +1
Reactions: Carv
Im taller than you, all studies show 6'2-6'3 is ideal, 6 foot is manlet

get measured under a stadiometer tape measure is fraud niggas dont know how to measure
Stadiometer isn’t accurate lol. And all studies show 6’0 is ideal and also IRL experiences show that too

• +1
Stadiometer isn’t accurate lol. And all studies show 6’0 is ideal and also IRL experiences show that too
"stadiometer isn't accurate"

according to..... who? Get measured under a stadiometer boyo I know youre scared of it

Avg in Europe

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
send me one official study that shows 6'0 is ideal, from what Ive seen national institutes of health suggest 6'2

"stadiometer isn't accurate"

according to..... who? Get measured under a stadiometer boyo I know youre scared of it
I have that’s how I know it isn’t accurate lmfao.

• +1
you can only claim 6'3 under a digital or seca model stadiometer that hits against your head fully barefoot at night before sleep

send me one official study that shows 6'0 is ideal, from what Ive seen national institutes of health suggest 6'2
It’s not just about studies either it’s about IRL experiences. What’s ur height anyway cuz I reckon ur just a coping Manley

• +1
It’s not just about studies either it’s about IRL experiences. What’s ur height anyway cuz I reckon ur just a coping Manley
6'4.2 at tallest and 6'3.2 at shortest

I haven't finished puberty

facts brah(im 184)

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
No you didn't you're getting insecure knowing you wouldn't measure 6'3, get measured under it.
You are honestly too stupid to understand. Ofc you would say your own height is ideal lmao, completely biased. Stop coping and either listen to my reasoning or GTFO

• +1
Life starts at 6'4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Azonin
You are honestly too stupid to understand. Ofc you would say your own height is ideal lmao, completely biased. Stop coping and either listen to my reasoning or GTFO
"Ofc you would say your own height is ideal lmao"

Go ask people if 6'3 is a very good height for dating and they will say "yes".

It basically wins every single time in the dating market and research where it's always something at least 6'2