6ft is perfect male height.

You just wasted all ur time dodging my points and emphasising on stadiometers lol
you've made absolutely no points other than the failed attempt at "muh stadiometers aren't accurate"

you've made absolutely no points other than the failed attempt at "muh stadiometers aren't accurate"
My whole point is that 6ft is ideal which you just completely ignored because you have no counter.

Show me these so called studies you have and the reasoning for the claims if you can lmao, or else your fucked on here

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
My whole point is that 6ft is ideal which you just completely ignored because you have no counter.

Show me these so called studies you have and the reasoning for the claims if you can lmao, or else your fucked on here
Your thread, your burden of proof.

You've made a thread saying 6 foot is ideal, so show me some juicy evidence to support your assertion.

Your thread, your burden of proof.

You've made a thread saying 6 foot is ideal, so show me some juicy evidence to support your assertion.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is fucking funny as hell you have NOTHING. Muh burden of proof this ain’t no philosophy class nigga I asked you first you can’t just switch it on me cuz u have no counter, painfully obvious ur some retarded lanky coper 😂😂😂😂. Jesus this is terrible. I’m dying.

I have many reasons why 6ft is ideal but you will just say Muh it’s not backed up by a study so it doesn’t count. Fucking low life coper

• +1
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is fucking funny as hell you have NOTHING. Muh burden of proof this ain’t no philosophy class nigga I asked you first you can’t just switch it on me cuz u have no counter, painfully obvious ur some retarded lanky coper 😂😂😂😂. Jesus this is terrible. I’m dying.

I have many reasons why 6ft is ideal but you will just say Muh it’s not backed up by a study so it doesn’t count. Fucking low life coper
take your meds "6'2" or "6'3" guy.

I think the taller you are the better it is. If you lose your face to agepill, you will always have your height. There will always be heightsexual height fetishizing women. So just be tall :lul::lul::lul:. I do think past 6'6 tho it gets excessive and might not be worth it. Being tall means u'll be able to rely on it to slay your entire life and all your SMV eggs arent in one basket (face).

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
6'8 with good proportions ideal. I would even say 7ft+, if not a lanklet.

• JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr
5'10 being ideal but yeah above 6'3 most people will be lanklet with horseface

• +1
Not too tall not too short. Honestly anything above 182-183cm you are just sacrificing too many variables to only have a couple inches of extra height, mainly frame and physique wise as well as balance and posture.
Giga and Nuclear tier levels of cope but I like ur avi so I gave pity react

• JFL
5'10 being ideal but yeah above 6'3 most people will be lanklet with horseface
I wouldn’t say 5’10 I would say 6 at least close to 6’1. So 182-185

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and tombradylover
  • Love it
Not too tall not too short. Honestly anything above 182-183cm you are just sacrificing too many variables to only have a couple inches of extra height, mainly frame and physique wise as well as balance and posture.
keep coping boyo

Niger ur heart wasnt in it so I gave up helping jfl. Good luck tho if ur still trying
I am still trying and it’s not going well. It’s been almost 2 week and I’ve lost like 2kg at best even though I’m always in a deficit and doing cardio

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and tombradylover
I am still trying and it’s not going well. It’s been almost 2 week and I’ve lost like 2kg at best even though I’m always in a deficit and doing cardio
u could try trenbolone enanthate, clenbutarol or anavar if ur super desperate but ngl not sure with ur time table even with those u can lose what u want. But 2kg in 2 week is still good dude just keep pushing urself its better to be lean then not lean. If ur gonna do a steroid u should research all side effects and see how long it takes for results but I don't think it will be fast enough for u ngl for ur timeframe

u could try trenbolone enanthate, clenbutarol or anavar if ur super desperate but ngl not sure with ur time table even with those u can lose what u want. But 2kg in 2 week is still good dude just keep pushing urself its better to be lean then not lean. If ur gonna do a steroid u should research all side effects and see how long it takes for results but I don't think it will be fast enough for u ngl for ur timeframe
I don’t have any problem with diet it’s just the visual changes are not fast enough. I have just over 3 weeks

• +1
Thats manlet in Netherlands bro

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
no 6”5 true slayer height maher

Life starts at 6'4
shut the fuck up retard 6'4 is the best height stop FUCKING COPING STOP FUCKING COPING YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT STOP COPING 6FT IS FUCKING MANLET 6'4 IS THE PERFECT STOP COPING RETARD
I'm 6'0 and countless girls I see irl every day heightmog me

let's say they're all 6'1-6'3 - considering the fact that EVERY SINGLE GIRL WANTS TO BE TOWERED AKA DOMINATED we come to conclusion that 6'6-6'9 is ideal male height

if 6'0 is manlet height (which is true) 6'4 is barely decent nowdays... it's normie height except if the girls in your country are short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and thebuffdon690

let's say they're all 6'1-6'3 - considering the fact that EVERY SINGLE GIRL WANTS TO BE TOWERED AKA DOMINATED we come to conclusion that 6'6-6'9 is ideal male height

if 6'0 is manlet height (which is true) 6'4 is barely decent nowdays... it's normie height except if the girls in your country are short
Ngl bro I usually agree with everything you say but this is a next level retarded take

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and hopecel
6'3" - 6'5" is ideal (along with a large frame).

Thats manlet in Netherlands bro
even 6'3 is borderline manlet for zoomers here in the Balkans considering how tall the girls are nowdays

are Dutch girls tall as well?

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and whiteislandpill
even 6'3 is borderline manlet for zoomers here in the Balkans considering how tall the girls are nowdays

are Dutch girls tall as well?
They are like 175 cm average for zoomers. Maybe a bit taller

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
Ngl bro I usually agree with everything you say but this is a next level retarded take
you live in the UK where 6'1 is average and where most of the girls are short or not tall

tell me how many 6'0 British girls do you see regularly? I assume it's not that common while here in Montenegro almost every second zoomer or millennial female heightmogs me... you would feel short here

No one says sean o pry is tall, people say chico is tall

being called tall is a halo
o'pry is 5'10

you live in the UK where 6'1 is average and where most of the girls are short or not tall

tell me how many 6'0 British girls do you see regularly? I assume it's not that common while here in Montenegro almost every second zoomer or millennial female heightmogs me... you would feel short here
1. Not sure where you got 6’1 as the average lol it’s 5’9.

2. I’ve only seen one girl here in my 20 years living here that was over 6ft

3. I feel like you’re larping

• JFL
  • +1
google lists him as 6'1, celebheights lists him as 6 foot, he himself says 6'1.5
and all of those are ran by jewish media which lie

and all of those are ran by jewish media which lie
no, he even is taller than 6'2 listed barrett, making him 6 foot yet foids never call him tall, only chico.

• JFL
1. Not sure where you got 6’1 as the average lol it’s 5’9.

2. I’ve only seen one girl here in my 20 years living here that was over 6ft

3. I feel like you’re larping
1. I assume 6'1 is average for zoomers since they're taller than older generations EVERYWHERE... let's say 5'9 is average male height in the UK - that means it's even more hard for you to understand the difference

5'9 is midget height for male in the Balkans (especially Dinaric Alps) and I'm not even larping (I just tell you how it is)

2. girls over 6'0 are very common here like every day I go for a walk and notice numerous girls as tall or significantly taller than me

3. again I'M NOT LARPING I wish I was but I can't change reality that I'm born in a country with the tallest people in the world on average

1. I assume 6'1 is average for zoomers since they're taller than older generations EVERYWHERE... let's say 5'9 is average male height in the UK - that means it's even more hard for you to understand the difference

5'9 is midget height for male in the Balkans (especially Dinaric Alps) and I'm not even larping (I just tell you how it is)

2. girls over 6'0 are very common here like every day I go for a walk and notice numerous girls as tall or significantly taller than me

3. again I'M NOT LARPING I wish I was but I can't change reality that I'm born in a country with the tallest people in the world on average
Just cuz girls are taller than u doesn’t mean shit lol it’s about IDEAL height for man, that has no correlation to the amount of females who height mog you or males for that matter. It’s about pragmatism

• Hmm...
  • +1

Attachments

• 4165952_4112341_4102046_6_ft_org_cels.png
    4165952_4112341_4102046_6_ft_org_cels.png
    25 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and thebuffdon690
@framemoggerr
almost average Montenegrin/Serbian girl be like:

and Montenegrins are taller on average btw

Attachments

• 1717154280720.png
    1717154280720.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
no, he even is taller than 6'2 listed barrett, making him 6 foot yet foids never call him tall, only chico.
O pry - 6’0
Barrett - 5’11
Hexum - 6’1

• +1
Reactions: F36