6ft is perfect male height.

"Ofc you would say your own height is ideal lmao"

Go ask people if 6'3 is a very good height for dating and they will say "yes".

It basically wins every single time in the dating market and research where it's always something at least 6'2
No one says sean o pry is tall, people say chico is tall

being called tall is a halo

"Ofc you would say your own height is ideal lmao"

Go ask people if 6'3 is a very good height for dating and they will say "yes".

It basically wins every single time in the dating market and research where it's always something at least 6'2
You have no idea what ideal means. Again wasting my time ur too dumb to understand

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You have no idea what ideal means. Again wasting my time ur too dumb to understand
Says the guy that said stadiometers are a shit measure of height you're not 6'3 :lul: :lul:

Says the guy that said stadiometers are a shit measure of height you're not 6'3 :lul: :lul:
They are shit. I literally measured it and it was wrong. And then I got a friend to do it as well and he was taller than me when he is visibly shorter than me, he was shocked as well lol

• +1
All heights are perfect 🥰🥰

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
They are shit. I literally measured it and it was wrong. And then I got a friend to do it as well and he was taller than me when he is visibly shorter than me, he was shocked as well lol
Who do I believe, a "6'3" larper ugly nigger behind a screen on an incel website or Big Rob Paul who says that they are very accurate and uses it in every video to measure his height.

Who do I believe, a "6'3" larper ugly nigger behind a screen on an incel website or Big Rob Paul who says that they are very accurate and uses it in every video to measure his height.
“When performing direct measurements on stadiometers, the mean difference from a gold standard length was 0.24 cm (SD 0.80). Nine percent of stadiometers examined had an error of >1.5 cm.“

Mine was off by that much which makes a big difference

• +1
“When performing direct measurements on stadiometers, the mean difference from a gold standard length was 0.24 cm (SD 0.80). Nine percent of stadiometers examined had an error of >1.5 cm.“

Mine was off by that much which makes a big difference
That only happens if:

1) the stadiometer is not calibrated.

2) slouching

3) hair

The actual maximum error that happens, which CAN also very much happen when using a tape measure, is a few mm.

meaning that they are not that different from tape measures but because they are an instrument specifically used for measuring a human's height, then they are a better option.

Wd
That only happens if:

1) the stadiometer is not calibrated.

2) slouching

3) hair

The actual maximum error that happens, which CAN also very much happen when using a tape measure, is a few mm.

meaning that they are not that different from tape measures but because they are an instrument specifically used for measuring a human's height, then they are a better option.
Wdym not calibrated

• +1
This has been asked many times. It's fucking 6'4. Most of .org agreed upon this.

J
This has been asked many times. It's fucking 6'4. Most of .org agreed upon this.
Just cuz a bunch of incels agree upon it doesn’t make it right lol. It’s largely subjective but in my personal opinion it’s 6

• +1
Not too tall not too short. Honestly anything above 182-183cm you are just sacrificing too many variables to only have a couple inches of extra height, mainly frame and physique wise as well as balance and posture.
Yes 6 ft is all you need

• +1
Lmfao who's gonna compete fucking crisick lmao
chico, o pry barrett

why do no women thirst over niggers the same way you see them do with these white moggers? Niggers are broke and ugly

Retard claims stadiometers are not accurate yet doesn't even know if his is calibrated :lul :lul: :lul: :lul:
It might have been idk. Probably doesn’t make that much difference

• +1
chico, o pry barrett

why do no women thirst over niggers the same way you see them do with these white moggers? Niggers are broke and ugly
Nigga im talking on this forum what a retard

• JFL
Very true. Unfrauded 6’0-1 is ideal

It might have been idk. Probably doesn’t make that much difference
"probably doesn't make that much difference" - said the "6'3" guy :forcedsmile:

fucking faggot get educated before you run your keyboard.

Nigga im talking on this forum what a retard
Nigga who gives a fuck about this forum women dont come here thirsting over guys this forum is not the real world go splash some cold water on your face and wake up, maybe I should slap you fucking moron.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mayo mogger and thebuffdon690
"probably doesn't make that much difference" - said the "6'3" guy :forcedsmile:

View attachment 2952200

fucking faggot get educated before you run your keyboard.
None of what u are saying changes my point anyway so ur just wasting ur time

But it’s not like u have anything else to do anyway other than Larp on here

• +1
6'2 is a good height and it still technically is, if anything, below the ideal height
Ideal height is 6'5
OP is coping thinking he's tall and above ideal height

None of what u are saying changes my point anyway so ur just wasting ur time

But it’s not like u have anything else to do anyway other than Larp on here
You're not anyone special, next time try measuring "6'3" under a calibrated seca stadiometer model, then you can type.

Ideal height is 6'5
OP is coping thinking he's tall and above ideal height
OP said he is 6'3 under a stadiometer but just showed he knows nothing about them, he's too stupid to know that 6'0 is not ideal even in usa

Nigga who gives a fuck about this forum women dont come here thirsting over guys this forum is not the real world go splash some cold water on your face and wake up, maybe I should slap you fucking moron.
kys asap

• +1
Nah it's 6'5 with blue eyes.

• +1
You're not anyone special, next time try measuring "6'3" under a calibrated seca stadiometer model, then you can type.
Literally dodging all of my points and relying on this one thing you have on me LMAO. I’ve never seen anyone cope this hard on here before it’s actually embarrassing

• +1
OP said he is 6'3 under a stadiometer but just showed he knows nothing about them, he's too stupid to know that 6'0 is not ideal even in usa
His first reply in this thread says he's 6'2

Literally dodging all of my points and relying on this one thing you have on me LMAO. I’ve never seen anyone cope this hard on here before it’s actually embarrassing
And you have nothing on me, yet you tried.

Higher than 6'5 only serves to mog other height moggers. 6'5 is enough to mog average men into the ground

• +1
And you have nothing on me, yet you tried.
You just wasted all ur time dodging my points and emphasising on stadiometers lol

• +1