80-90% of women considered Stacies are actually ugly as fuck

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
It’s just makeup/hair/phenotype/editing fraud. This is especially common with white women when you look at them closely in real life. The blemishes on the skin are very noticeable when you’re in close contact with her but never in any other context so they can pretty much fraud 24/7. Almost all of them look like shit without makeup. The woman looksmaxxing industry is the biggest fraud on earth and cucks fall for it. Men don’t have this luxury.

Almost all of you are looksmaxxing to hopefully bang a bunch of uglies who only look good in public.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, 5'8manlet, chadpreetcel123 and 11 others
am i the only person who accepted that girls simply dont look that good and i appreciate good makeup skills and hair/fashion maxxed girls

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, BlackPillChad, Chadelite and 8 others
am i the only person who accepted that girls simply dont look that good and i appreciate good makeup skills and hair/fashion maxxed girls
This kind of attitude is cuckoldry. Do most women do the same for us men?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1707 and 4 others
very legit post. that's why we have to counteract with looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
if men use makeup its over for foids

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Schönling, Deleted member 1707 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 1751 and OOGABOOGA
greycels need to pay respect to superior members
...caring this much about your reputation on a site called looksmax.me

...caring this much about your reputation on a site called looksmax.me
u even gave urself a psl related name u autistic fat faggot. i mog you facially, body wise and im more nt than you little rat

Still women on average look better than men. I think it's only like that because they jaw mog men. Why the fuck women have better jaws than men in modern world.

All slim normal looking white women are Stacy's for me

if men use makeup its over for foids
This. Lol foids would actually go apeshit. Could you imagine the fucking wonders contour would do for men? And anyways we all know men are better than women so...
u even gave urself a psl related name u autistic fat faggot. i mog you facially, body wise and im more nt than you little rat
Shut the fuck up twink, you look like a faggot. You don’t mog shit, your body looks like it’s made out of fucking corn. It’s over for you. Just get a shotgun and put a shell down your throat.

Last edited:
True, most hot women are just normies who try really hard with makeup and stuff. With sufficient psl training you can suss out the frauds with the greatest of ease

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Men have a skewed perspective on female attractiveness, because they have to date DOWN.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Frauding is everything for women

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Still women on average look better than men. I think it's only like that because they jaw mog men. Why the fuck women have better jaws than men in modern world.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THIS COPE. The average man MOGS THE FUCKING SHIT out of the average woman. You’re falling for the makeup fraud.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THIS COPE. The average man MOGS THE FUCKING SHIT out of the average woman. You’re falling for the makeup fraud.

I see much more women with developed jaws than men.

No women that had ever existed is above 6.5 PSL without makeup

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Most women are not great looking when it comes to face, its just that they're always showing shit that makes men respond with their dicks. Almost every single woman on the street nowadays is wearing some form of tight clothing to show off her legs/ass, and shows cleavage/or highlights their chest. They walk advertising themselves, while most men don't. This gives off the impression that women are more attractive than men, which is practically correct because of the 80/20 rule, but technically false.

my oneitis doesnt wear makeup and doesnt dress feminine at all and still looks 11/10

:love:

This kind of attitude is cuckoldry. Do most women do the same for us men?
Yes they do, women do softmaxxing by default.
But when they catch a good male, they often stop caring and become fat and unfashionable.
Many women still softmax though, for other women. A bit like gymmaxxing for many men, to gain respect.

are you ranting that women "fraud" their "attractiveness", that they have an unfair advantage over males due to social conditioning or do you claim that a big percentage of women are unattractive?

Last edited:
are you ranting that women "fraud" their "attractiveness", that they have an unfair advantage over males due to social conditioning or do you claim that a big percentage of women are unattractive?
Both.