Aesthetic maxxing

LilJojo

LilJojo

Zephir
You can be HTN softmmaxed NT bullshit, but if you aren’t unique no woman will look at you, don’t be average like the peasants, choose an aesthetic like starboy or doppelganger and go shave your fucking head who cares. Women want mystery and (not evil) manipulation, reason why all of them have shit ex’s and they don’t want you.

nichemaxing is real.

if you want to date fat titty goth girls you have to be an alt guy yourself.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You can be HTN softmmaxed NT bullshit, but if you aren’t unique no woman will look at you, don’t be average like the peasants, choose an aesthetic like starboy or doppelganger and go shave your fucking head who cares. Women want mystery and (not evil) manipulation, reason why all of them have shit ex’s and they don’t want you.
Look at the fucking expert. Are you even out of H.S. yet? Muh, mystery. Such a slayer you are. KYS.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Look at the fucking expert. Are you even out of H.S. yet? Muh, mystery. Such a slayer you are. KYS.
Yeah i’m a slayer, send me ur ig to send u vids of me fucking

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: e<6gx#7Nw6APF"XU and PseudoMaxxer
OP is a nigger literally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: e<6gx#7Nw6APF"XU and ElBastardo
No you're not. Your a larper thugmaxxer. I can tell the way that you write that you are a KHHV that's trying to thugmax. No GL would act like you because it turns girls off. Your'e a permavirgin acting like a slayer.
Yeah i’m a slayer, send me ur ig to send u vids of me fucking

No you're not. Your a larper thugmaxxer. I can tell the way that you write that you are a KHHV that's trying to thugmax. No GL would act like you because it turns girls off. Your'e a permavirgin acting like a slayer.
Lmao you’re a good troll, I give you that, i’m also White not Nigger

I can tell your short by the "runtz" pic you got there. Short, ugly, white (maybe--I don't even believe you), trying to thugmax. You going no where boy.

Lmao you’re a good troll, I give you that, i’m also White not Nigger
See my above comment you manlet peckerwood.

If you are a slayer tell me about how you met your last slay and describe her.

“starboymaxxing” 🤓

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ElBastardo
Jfl at this delusional teen

Just work out and do your studies bro don't try to become a forum icon.

It's over for us

• +1
Reactions: e<6gx#7Nw6APF"XU, PseudoMaxxer and ElBastardo
If You Are TRULY an HTN, you are gonna be unique automatically JFL.

• +1
Reactions: e<6gx#7Nw6APF"XU