all blacks have shit smv if not gym maxxed (toronto no nigger zone)

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
people bark hard at me when i say blacks have shit smv unless gymmaxed. ok, so lets put this to the test with
BRODERICK HUNTER
Image1 4

Image3

his results shall we???

28 fucking matches with 43 in the fucking que.
THATS FUCKING IT. THATS PEAK BLACK SMV IN TORONTO FACE ALONE LMAO. WHAT A JOKE
NOW THE FEMALE QUALITY????????????????????????

Image5

Image1 1

Image0 5

Image1 2

Image4

POINT FUCKING BEING
he would probably have 99+ in less than a day if he was gym maxxed, however his quality would not go up. it would remain the exact same fucking trash. Thats just how it is for niggers. there is no ascenscion. Fuck all of you dumb ass niggers and deathnics preaching this bbc nonsense.
THERES NO HOPE FOR NIGGERS. GET WHITE OR DIE TRYING.
ILL KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH MY SKIN BLEACHING RESULTS IN DECEMBER, THANKS.

@fogdart @goat2x

Image4 1

he got some nigger w nice tits but fucking alien eyes lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, murdah, LooksThinker and 58 others
Can't believe broderick hunter got such pathetic results.Lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, LooksThinker, thereallegend and 10 others
Bro stop doing Chadfishes with common models you baboon, chadfishes don't work use a low key chad.

Every woman would fall for Hunter irl keep coping you retard, not on tinder tho because psl 7 men don't use tinder they only date models, guy has 300k followers on Instagram and probably has been used 100s of time on tinder chadfishing in toronto by all the incel currycels you have in that shithole.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: B O N E S, Ryldoo IS COPING, LooksThinker and 48 others
Bro stop doing Chadfishes with common models you baboon, chadfishes don't work use a low key chad.

Every woman would fall for Hunter irl keep coping you retard, not on tinder tho because psl 7 men don't use tinder they only date models, guy has 300k followers on Instagram and probably has been used 100s of time on tinder chadfishing in toronto by all the incel currycels you have in that shithole.
shut up you dumb ass monkey. arabincel did this experiment and he got 100+likes in 30 mins w zack cox. kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, zeshama, delusionalretard and 27 others
It seems that certain ethnicities have an aversion to blacks, specifically east asians, which I know are plentiful in toronto. I feel like if you did the same experiment in new york city or miami it would go much better

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, AscensionMan98, thereallegend and 8 others
Can't believe broderick hunter got such pathetic results.Lmao
Not really you cannot chadfish anymore on tinder. You used to be able to do Roshan and other models even o'Pry but they all get fucked by algorithm, banned or women get used to chadfishing, no psl 7 man would use tinder.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dracosondracos, Acne Victim, AscensionMan98 and 5 others
Could u try doing one on Louis Allen 3,Hrithik roshan and John abraham

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
"common"
I rot on this forum for 2+ years and have literally never heard of this guy, I doubt most women know it's a model, also cope OP

452db40005f9535371ed038670e5c670.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Lmao at this utter shit thread,kys.

Next time don't forget to say he was made a model because virtue signalling lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, AscendingHero, Sanguinius and 4 others
shut up you dumb ass monkey. arabincel did this experiment and he got 100+likes in 30 mins w zack cox. kill yourself
Probably because Zach Cox wasn't known just like the whole array of models used before him like hunter and was actually believable as someone whod use tinder jfl. Hunter would fucking destroy irl in clubs and you know it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member and 3 others
Could u try doing one on Louis Allen 3,Hrithik roshan and John abraham
hrithik does good bc he looks mixed. as long as you look mixed AT MINIMUM you can do well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Jason Voorhees
Tbh can u even be black and prettyboy? As in genuinely a truly feminine good looking guy.

The most i've seen is lightskins w/ rapper styles, not full on tik tok celeb w/ thigh high socks.

"common"
I rot on this forum for 2+ years and have literally never heard of this guy, I doubt most women know it's a model, also cope OP

452db40005f9535371ed038670e5c670.jpg
What's your point lmao, just use xxx tentacion on tinder a literal dead celebrity.

My point is that too many people have used these models as cat fishes, women will likely not even match because no sane PSL 7 man uses tinder they only date models just like broderick hunter is doing rn with his black stacy, chadfishing with models like hunter, maher and eriksen have been done countless upon countless of times, women get used to this shit jfl.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, AscendingHero and gamma
hrithik does good bc he looks mixed. as long as you look mixed AT MINIMUM you can do well.
I was more interested in how well exotic pheno do tbh.All 3 of them have exotic phenos.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I was more interested in how well exotic pheno do tbh.All 3 of them have exotic phenos.
i should try louie. he may be a lil too nigger looking but idk.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
people bark hard at me when i say blacks have shit smv unless gymmaxed. ok, so lets put this to the test with
BRODERICK HUNTER
View attachment 1114234
View attachment 1114235

his results shall we???

View attachment 1114239

View attachment 1114240

View attachment 1114241

View attachment 1114242

View attachment 1114237

POINT FUCKING BEING
he would probably have 99+ in less than a day if he was gym maxxed, however his quality would not go up. it would remain the exact same fucking trash. Thats just how it is for niggers. there is no ascenscion. Fuck all of you dumb ass niggers and deathnics preaching this bbc nonsense.

@fogdart @goat2x

View attachment 1114238
Low IQ not surprising coming from a bigger. You used shit pics of him. Also do you think it’s over for niggas like Jordon Calloway

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7419, Beetlejuice and 3 others
tyrone will never have this kind of girl
Julianavalenciaposso 1619749978359 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 16371, bloomercel and 8 others
Low IQ not surprising coming from a bigger. You used shit pics of him. Also do you think it’s over for niggas like Jordon Calloway
"coming from a bigger"
back to street shitting

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, AscendingHero and Blackgymmax
Maesthetic or death

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and volcelfatcel
I'm not saying to use his picture on tinder you retard

and my point is that literally nobody knows who the fuck this guy is

retard
Foids would know if they use tinder at all. Broderick Hunter isn't known because he has insane status or fame, girls in a city like Toronto would know him if they use tinder to get hookups. He is a literal male model you are foolish if you don't think there have been 100's of fucking broderick hunter catfishes, women get aware of this and either don't swipe, or swipe but never answer, the likelyhood of a guys as good looking as him being on tinder is zero to none.

You are legit retarded and didn't get my point at all from what I wrote, hunter doesn't need to be a famous celebrity he probably has been used 100's of times unlike Zach Cox as Cox is a fairly new model, Hunter has been used in a literal retarded amounts r/braincels experiments before jfl.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dracosondracos, AscensionMan98, Deleted member and 5 others
Try also this guy if you can

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, zeshama, Deleted member and 13 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: zura, murdah, WeAreBoundless and 14 others

My Maher and eriksen fish matched with almost every Stacy and 99+ likes in few hours with only face selfies and I’m in a very small canadian city .... it’s different many girls don’t reply

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tinderhacker, Deleted member 3573, Beetlejuice and 2 others
Will fail on tinder without body halo.This site needs to be taught a lesson on sex appeal tbh
Elab. Otherwise he is facially extremely good looking

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 7419 and Jason Voorhees
My Maher and eriksen fish matched with almost every Stacy and 99+ likes in few hours with only face selfies and I’m in a very small canadian city .... it’s different many girls don’t reply
Both incels. Rambocel mogs.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Baldingman1998, Tyronecell and 7 others
Maybe your elo is fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Jason Voorhees
Yeah that's what I said in a later reply, women don't believe there being genuinely guys this good looking on tinder. There have been 100s of experiments done by these guys and women are aware of this, they either match and never respond or follow up since they know ur a catfish because theyve seen these profiles 1000x times before. Or they don't swipe at all, its mixed but male models are very difficult to do nowadays. Before you could do O'pry and actually have women respond, hell even Hrithik Roshan a famous actor but now it's extremely difficult as they've ramped up all the shit in algorithms, banning and women being actually aware of this.

. He is a literal male model you are foolish if you don't think there have been 100's of fucking broderick hunter catfishes, women get aware of this and either don't swipe, or swipe but never answer, the likelyhood of a guys as good looking as him being on tinder is zero to none.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dracosondracos, Deleted member, gamma and 1 other person
The people who live in toronto (asians) hate blacks

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
BRODERICK HUNTER
View attachment 1114234
View attachment 1114235

his results shall we???

View attachment 1114239

View attachment 1114240

View attachment 1114241

View attachment 1114242

View attachment 1114237

POINT FUCKING BEING

@fogdart @goat2x

View attachment 1114238
LOL I get better matches than them

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Blackgymmax
BRODERICK HUNTER
View attachment 1114234
View attachment 1114235

his results shall we???

View attachment 1114239

View attachment 1114240

View attachment 1114241

View attachment 1114242

View attachment 1114237

POINT FUCKING BEING

@fogdart @goat2x

View attachment 1114238
Your “experiment” looks kinda sus tbh. Broderick hunter is very popular - I’m sure people reported your account as a chad fish or found it to be too good to be true. His images can be found with a quick reverse image search. It’s best to use unknown models with amateur pics for chad fishing because women have notoriously skeptical of chad fish. Also, you didn’t even screenshot the page that shows Match count. Your reporting of the experiment is kinda sus but whatever rocks your boat. Look at how I reported this experiment

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 11604 and 1 other person
BRODERICK HUNTER
View attachment 1114234
View attachment 1114235

his results shall we???

View attachment 1114239

View attachment 1114240

View attachment 1114241

View attachment 1114242

View attachment 1114237

POINT FUCKING BEING

@fogdart @goat2x

View attachment 1114238
R u really bleaching your skin?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and datboijj
How will niggers recover from this?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dracosondracos, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2632 and 1 other person
This
Girls aren't so dumb, they know male models aren't on Tinder

Just look at JORDAN BARRETT tinder experiment.....he got ZERO matches, a literal zero

It's time for Barrett to join incel.co huh?
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Stackz, AscendingHero, Effortless and 7 others
This

Just look at JORDAN BARRETT tinder experiment.....he got ZERO matches, a literal zero

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Jfl
Another point is that Hunter has been used on 100s experiments in r/braincels, probably even more by botted catfish, especially in a city as big as Toronto lmao.

Why would women swipe on hunter if they saw him a week or a month ago under a different name like Shaquille, that's how I see it. You could do Roshan before, o'Pry and get easy matches but now you can't because they have upped banning, algorithms and women know these guys now from having constant bots and cat fishes so they don't swipe right or they do and never respond.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Uglybrazilian, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
This

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Jfl
The self hating low IQ nigger will have a hard time comprehending that. He needs mental justification for his body dysmorphia. The facts are clear: blacks have lower SMV than whites in general, but claiming giga Tyrones have shit SMV is another level of delusion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Uglybrazilian, Effortless and 4 others
The self hating low IQ nigger will have time comprehending that. He needs mental justification for his body dysmorphia. The facts are clear: blacks have lower SMV than whites in general, but claiming giga Tyrones have shit SMV is another level of delusion.
Yeah im delusional lmao. Im giving the hard facts son

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and goat2x
I agree with blacks having lower SMV than their looksmatched white counterparts but the results are surprisingly bad.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Marsiere214 and Blackgymmax
Yeah im delusional lmao. Im giving the hard facts son
Try one with a lesser known black with coloured eyes. That will be interesting to see if u do end up doing that tag me

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Blackgymmax
Your “experiment” looks kinda sus tbh. Broderick hunter is very popular - I’m sure people reported your account as a chad fish or found it to be too good to be true. His images can be found with a quick reverse image search. It’s best to use unknown models with amateur pics for chad fishing because women have notoriously skeptical of chad fish. Also, you didn’t even screenshot the page that shows Match count. Your reporting of the experiment is kinda sus but whatever rocks your boat. Look at how I reported this experiment

No lol nobody knows broderick and guys like o pry still have massive success in toronto lol. I think its more that the competition is? Ridiculous here cuz arabincel has apparently tested mogger blacks who all failed hard face only and only the whites seemed to do good.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
U could use this guy. @africancel what's his name?

89C162D8 4331 4D0B AB46 0C4B7896650E 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, goat2x and Deleted member 6273
No lol nobody knows broderick and guys like o pry still have massive success in toronto lol. I think its more that the competition is? Ridiculous here cuz arabincel has apparently tested mogger blacks who all failed hard face only and only the whites seemed to do good.
Bruh it's hard to believe that Broderick Hunter will flop hard with face only. I've tested the Black guy in the experiment I linked above with face only and he did really well on Bumble - in fact, I got my account banned because it was reported as catfish and he not even that popular. Also, Broderick Hunter is extremely popular as a model he has close to 300k IG followers whereas guys like Tyler Maher have only 30k or so followers. Broderick has a youtube video by Buzzfeed which has over 12 Million views come one bruh.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11604 and volcelfatcel
Bruh it's hard to believe that Broderick Hunter will flop hard with face only. I've tested the Black guy in the experiment I linked above with face only and he did really well on Bumble - in fact, I got my account banned because it was reported as catfish and he not even that popular. Also, Broderick Hunter is extremely popular as a model he has close to 300k IG followers whereas guys like Tyler Maher have only 30k or so followers. Broderick has a youtube video by Buzzfeed which has over 12 Million views come one bruh.

Idk, well im gonna spoof my location to a small city. And a 12m view vid on youtube means nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles