Anyone else feel like we are the pretty mice from the mice utopia experiments?

cutecel

cutecel

Loser

Some key points from the experiments
  • Some dominant males made harems, taking control over several female rats to mate with them.
  • Some females made groups and created their own territories living together and violently rejecting any male approaching, with no apparent interest in breeding.
  • Some males still tried to mate even if that caused them to suffer violence from stronger males.
  • Homosexual behavior in some males.
  • Some rats just kept themselves isolated from the rest, not interacting with them nor trying to mate, dedicating most of their time to grooming. These were called "the beautiful ones" precisely because they spent a lot of time cleaning themselves.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Avoidant
I bet if you could measure the inhib levels of every user on the forum the results would be massive. A lot of us simply no longer try, myself included. I've never directly asked a girl out.

Access to the internet and various other antisocial copes just exacerbates this behavior, and its increasing day by day.

I'm old enough (20) to remember when you were uncool for knowing what youtube was, nowadays it's common to stay inside on a friday and binge Netflix or YT, even normies do this.

We need a solar flare to send us back a couple centuries.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
I bet if you could measure the inhib levels of every user on the forum the results would be massive. A lot of us simply no longer try, myself included. I've never directly asked a girl out.

Access to the internet and various other antisocial copes just exacerbates this behavior, and its increasing day by day.

I'm old enough (20) to remember when you were uncool for knowing what youtube was, nowadays it's common to stay inside on a friday and binge Netflix or YT, even normies do this.

We need a solar flare to send us back a couple centuries.

Same, I've also pretty much given up on even going out on the weekends in favour of just saving money for surgeries. Just not interested in wasting $100~$200 getting blackout and maybe fucking a 3.

I think the number of men like this is going to skyrocket in the coming years and the statistics back it up.

4C7SSBIXSNFCLOJIGCWUOKDYTY.png