Anyone else planning on undergoing eye area osteotomies?

D

Deleted member 31455

Iron
While I won't know for sure until Giant Implants reviews my scans and pics, I highly suspect I'm going to need a subcranial orbital box osteotomy combined with a bilateral tripod osteotomy. There's simply no other way to fix ipd, pfl, and esr in a fundamental way.

I'm still years off from being able to afford it, but I do plan on documenting my results for all to see

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 27452
Yeah I need every surgery in the book

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 27452
Yeah I need every surgery in the book
Same.

I am attempting to go from sub5 to chadlite after all. Basically every feature has to improve

• +1
Reactions: rdqs, temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 27452
I can take a look at your pics and tell you tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
  • +1
nope, too bad Nils Kuesel mogs him brutally

• +1
he’s literally perfect 😍 I can’t stop looking at his face + he’s a tall fag oml there’s nothing wrong with him I wanna be him so bad id sacrifice anything and everything to be just like him
Why

• +1
  • +1
o
he would be perfect with just a little bit of muscle tone
h yeah ur right he is skinny I could’ve sworn he had a lean athletic physique, must’ve mistaken his body with vinnies. Either way he height and face mogs everyone on this planet

o

h yeah ur right he is skinny I could’ve sworn he had a lean athletic physique, must’ve mistaken his body with vinnies. Either way he height and face mogs everyone on this planet
isaiah stolp mogs him

• WTF
  • WTF
he’s a mix of dark and light but nils is full on light and that’s ideal for pretty boys
Stolp is entirely light triad.
stolp has better face, harmony.

he is hotter(to girls). he mogs

• +1
Stolp is entirely light triad.
stolp has better face, harmony.

he is hotter(to girls). he mogs
that’s lifefuel if he’s light triad, but Nils still mogs bro he has better harmony I could look at Nils forever but I would get bored of Stolp eventually

that’s lifefuel if he’s light triad, but Nils still mogs bro he has better harmony I could look at Nils forever but I would get bored of Stolp eventually
nils philtrum is bad.

• WTF
  • WTF
Same.

I am attempting to go from sub5 to chadlite after all. Basically every feature has to improve
Idk about that I would say I'm a LTN rn, maybe Upper normie/ weak HTN is realistic for me after some surgeries

IMG 9378

Laughs in 35 mm pfl and 68 mm ipd