Arvid vs triggered

Who takes third place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 14677

Deleted member 14677

the man, the myth, the legend
imo current looksmax ranks are
1st place debatable between @Amnesia and @Salludon loser takes 2nd)

i think 3rd place would either be me or arvid and i’ve made this thread to confirm who gets it

will post pictures and motion of myself and @ArvidGustavsson below

@dnrd @cloUder @wanttobeattractive

Attachments

• 327DACE8-8DA3-4C91-8EE2-08FC2D9435A0.jpeg
    327DACE8-8DA3-4C91-8EE2-08FC2D9435A0.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 574
  • IMG_1009.MP4
    1.1 MB
Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: Hollywood, Basedprincess and subhuman incel
Every girl in the world below the age of 30 would chose Arvid

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 12002 and 24 others
Triggered mogs because he is mulatto country boy

02EF28EF 9AD4 4196 B567 0B163FD149D7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, AscendingHero, Jagged0 and 4 others
Why u choose those pics of me cmon bro i though we were friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11610, Mateusz74 and 12 others
Current arvid mogs your current self.
But on this old photo where you are 15 or 16 you mog him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, Deleted member 3573, subhuman incel and 4 others
@moonblunt we both are being mogged by a obese hapa:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, Deleted member 9670, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Well i have much better ones

Who cares bro his pics are more casual and unfrauded so ofc he would choose less frauded pics of you. You mog hard anyways.

Also jfl at autsim on these photos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, .👽., one job away and 2 others
Who said Arvid isn't number 1 on whole forum jfl there was only one guy who mogged him in the past now he is best. Amnesia is close but doesn't have as much appeal. They are only two real chads here.

Salludon is ethnic so loses automatically due to worse phone and Harmony, appeal ect.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Biiyo03, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Who said Arvid isn't number 1 on whole forum jfl there was only one guy who mogged him in the past now he is best. Amnesia is close but doesn't have as much appeal. They are only two real chads here.

Salludon is ethnic so loses automatically due to worse phone and Harmony, appeal ect.
Salludon and amnesia mogs hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 4946, far336 and 3 others
Salludon and amnesia mogs hard
No they don't for jbs Arvid mogs amnesia slightly and kind of hard if Amnesia doesn't fraud and mogs that ethnic to hell and back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 4946, subhuman incel and 1 other person
@ArvidGustavsson mogs

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
No they don't for jbs Arvid mogs amnesia slightly and kind of hard if Amnesia doesn't fraud and mogs that ethnic to hell and back
Not gonna argue amnesia mogs hard salludon is a bit better

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer
Current arvid mogs your current self.
But on this old photo where you are 15 or 16 you mog him
He looks better than his old pics and arvid mogs his old pics for sure

He looks better than his old pics and arvid mogs his old pics for sure
tbh cope saying that i looked better at 15, i look way better now

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Haven
tbh knew i was gonna lose this before i did it can’t go against a user that’s posted 30k+ when i haven’t even reached 1k posts..

Umirin fanboys?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
tbh cope saying that i looked better at 15, i look way better now
I dont really like you but i am a fair, rater unlike you and others i can say that you mog him rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
arvid is gl but i mog every feature on his face imo

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15129
Every girl in the world below the age of 30 would chose Arvid
na my jb appeal gets underestimated i go through takeaway drive thru and these 13 year old girls working want my cock lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 9670 and 11 others
This is actually a hard decision, not because you both are Chads, but because it’s two different aesthetics in different categories

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, .👽., Deleted and 2 others
This is actually a hard decision, not because you both are Chads, but because it’s two different aesthetics in different categories
Also I haven’t seen triggered pics from far away

Your underrating amnesia and salludon, they may be older, but Amnesia looks like composite of the white American face. And salludon mogs 99% of white people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, far336, subhuman incel and 5 others
Your underrating amnesia and salludon, they may be older, but Amnesia looks like composite of the white American face. And salludon mogs 99% of white people
Amnesia,salludon,triggered mogs arvid in most of his pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
did u get the arvid pic and vid from my thread lmao

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14677
yeah even though, Amnesia is Nordic like me, and has a lot of JB appeal, if you truely believe in looks theory and that masc is better. triggered would mog, but I haven’t seen any pics that are looking in a mirror, so until that happens I can’t make a definitive answer because of lense distortion.

• +1
yeah even though, Amnesia is Nordic like me, and has a lot of JB appeal, if you truely believe in looks theory and that masc is better. triggered would mog, but I haven’t seen any pics that are looking in a mirror, so until that happens I can’t make a definitive answer because of lense distortion.
I saw that too he dont really looks different arvid is gl too both haves similar psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
What the fuck this kangaroo tranny is trying to accomplish again?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 6217, Biiyo03 and 8 others
tbh all these gl dudes are one or the other i have masc features and feminine pretty boy features i’ve got both it’s an easy win for me if these pics get shown on the street but not on this forum full of fanboys

No they are chads Amensia is second best on whole forum.

But no way they can mog Arvid in prime girl appeal ,due to his youthful look and jb appealing pheno and features. He looks least uncanny and like classical gl pretty young boy all you need for jbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Who cares about most pics he would mog them in motion irl due to youth, harmony,pheno and height

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14781 and subhuman incel
Plus height on top of it all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and subhuman incel
arvid is gl but i mog every feature on his face imo
Why'd you have to make a friendly, although non consensual - mog battle personal just because you lost?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, metagross and Haven
Who cares about most pics he would mog them in motion irl due to youth, harmony,pheno and height
I dont like triggered but he mogs prob

• +1
I dont like triggered but he mogs prob
idgaf about if triggered, amnesia or sally mogs me since they all live on different parts of the world in combination to being much much older

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14781, Looks234 and 2 others
idgaf about if triggered, amnesia or sally mogs me since they all live on different parts of the world in combination to being much much older
You are winning the mog battle even he used your shittest pics its only my opinion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, subhuman incel and Deleted
it probably comes down to preference and personality at that point. You both are attractive enough that it would be down to how you communicate with the women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677 and Deleted
Salludon isn't second place bro

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR