askREDDIT: How can one ensure their son doesn't grow up to be an incel?

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese

1. Watch out for any undesirable facial features
2. Euthanise him once you find a significant amount of facial flaws.

It's the only way, saves us a lifetime of suffering.

• +1
Reactions: Goonmaxx, Deleted member 611, qwep and 3 others
Nothing pisses me off more than just how ill informed they are. If they did just a little bit of research instead of sticking to their shitty ass subs for one second, they would understand. But nah, "Teach your son that no one is obligated to hang out/date him just because he is nice to them. "

Fucking retards

Download 1

Download 2

Download

Her post history hahhaha

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: qwep, Mansnob and dogtown

1. Watch out for any undesirable facial features
2. Euthanise him once you find a significant amount of facial flaws.

It's the only way, saves us a lifetime of suffering.

Lmao at the blue pill fuckers on reddit

I can't believe all those retards in the top comments?! FACE TO FACE COMMUNICATION? As if incels weren't incels because of looks but personality? What the fuck. These deluded fucks.

IT'S ALL LOOKS nothing else. Repeat. IT'S ALL LOOKS idiots.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I absolutely hate Reddit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Michael Myers
I have my ascension plan boyos, see ya bitter Incels with your BP cope!!!
"Teach him respect, that's it, that's the whole thing. Incels blame women for most of their problems, they feel like they are owed something. If they had learn that you're responsible of what happens to you they'd be much happier..."

giphy.gif

(this has over 250 likes at the moment writing this, I conclude this must be a very efficient plan for ascension)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, qwep, Mansnob and 1 other person
Posted by Asian-Girl, who will have a Hapacel as her son because she's going to chase white cawk. That's why she's concerned, she know she'll be responsible for Elliot Rodger 2.0: The Electric Boogaloo

• +1
Reactions: qwep, Mansnob and dogtown
Lmao
"teach him to express his emotions"
"teach him to be empathetic"
"teach him to respect women"

Not "apply testostetone to his dick, teach him to stand up straight, participate in sports, breath through nose, eat hard fibrous foods, clean his face, get sunlight, treat girls badly"

Cucked society

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Dude420, StudyHacks and 4 others
Lmao
"teach him to express his emotions"
"teach him to be empathetic"
"teach him to respect women"

Not "apply testostetone to his dick, teach him to stand up straight, participate in sports, breath through nose, eat hard fibrous foods, clean his face, get sunlight, treat girls badly"

Cucked society
Well the NPCs aren't going to say "Teach him to be a violent criminal as that is what females are naturally attracted to"
It doesn't help support muh systum

Fraud your genetic potential to get a Stacey and hope genetic recombination does its magic.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, CupOfCoffee, dogtown and 1 other person
Fraud your genetic potential to get a Stacey and hope genetic recombination does its magic.
That's the only way 90% of men can reproduce.
Except some choose the betabux path.

If you have to. I'm only going to do soft looksmaxxing before moving on to "bigger and better" things.
Yeah, best way tbh. No point in surgery if you haven't plateaued in looks yet, same goes for roids.

Well the NPCs aren't going to say "Teach him to be a violent criminal as that is what females are naturally attracted to"
Dont need to be a criminal to be a slayer though. Plus I don't think anybody wants their kid to be criminal so...

Dont need to be a criminal to be a slayer though. Plus I don't think anybody wants their kid to be criminal so...
You have to be a criminal to be a slayer if you're not genetically blessed, there is a reason why you always see gang members with GL women.

You have to be a criminal to be a slayer if you're not genetically blessed, there is a reason why you always see gang members with GL women.
"Son, tonight we're hitting toy stores. Now grab that revolver would you"

You can't control if your son will become an incel or not. It's all up to how his DNA forms his face bones.

If anything, teaching them to be low inhib and masculine would help, but I doubt the crowd on reddit is the type to do that. Probably will have their son wearing dresses :feelskek:

I like how the first upvoted comment is:

"Ensure FACE" :feelsgiga: OMG is the general population waking up to the :blackpill: ? (The face is the most important right; Ensure FACE Chad's genotype and maximization of facial development right?)
"... TO FACE communication with peers in the developmental years." Oh yeah true that's what I thought :feelsthink:

Last edited:
"But I thought toxic masculinity was bad. I mean how else would Meeks get millions of women worshiping him. It's cleanly because they can sense his confidence through his mugshot". :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
LOL these clowns would find every excuse in the book to explain this shit. The Gillette ad would have been more effective at ending "Toxic Masculinity" if they miracarously convinced foids to stop opening up their legs for these "Toxic mMen"

Her username is Asian-Girl1337, chances are she has a hapa son. She dun goofed.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Her username is Asian-Girl1337, chances are she has a hapa son. She dun goofed.
That's what I commented lol. Gonna be incel no matter what don't reproduce