Average height for women and 6'3 for men is most ideal (studies)

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Summary of video : If a girl is 5'3 or 6'0 doesn't matter they both would prefer the 6'3 guy against a shorter or a taller guy compared to 6'3 ,as it's the most ideal male height coz it signals protection and health whereas for girls the most ideal height is average height .
TOp 1% male height is ideal for us and 50 percentile height is ideal for girls .

@Maesthetics=King @St.TikTokcel @cytoplasm @tents @Arborist @Skywalker

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureSlayer, anticel, Deleted member 27472 and 9 others
Water

StudySource1

• +1
Reactions: trapstarbhai, saiya_online, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
I swipe left on women below 5'5

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastchodecode, SecularIslamist, UnaMogger and 10 others
It's over

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
I could see 6'3 being ideal as no women would find that to be too tall, whereas some mind find 6'6 too tall. But 6'6 still has higher smv than 6'3

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 27472, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
Summary of video : If a girl is 5'3 or 6'0 doesn't matter they both would prefer the 6'3 guy against a shorter or a taller guy compared to 6'3 ,as it's the most ideal male height coz it signals protection and health whereas for girls the most ideal height is average height .
TOp 1% male height is ideal for us and 50 percentile height is ideal for girls .

Bro every post u make is height related

• JFL

If 6’3 is perfect male height since evryone is 6’3 here why y’all rotting here than

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nevermind2 and 5.5psl
But 6'6 still has higher smv than 6'3
Not at all if you your proportions aren't good tbh
If you have then yes but that's rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and cytoplasm
If 6’3 is perfect male height since evryone is 6’3 here why y’all rotting here than
Looksmax.org is Instagram for me .

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureSlayer, zharupodrugu, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
So ur telling me it’s a Fact girls prefer ultimate 6’3 dude over a 6’8 dude or 7ft

• +1

already posted this blud.

this guy thinks there are woman in their prime at 45 btw

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and 5.5psl
Not at all if you your proportions aren't good tbh
If you have then yes but that's rare
Yeah Im assuming good proportions/frame. A lot guys that tall have shit physiques indeed

• +1
Reactions: Manana, 5.5psl and Deleted member 18879

Attachments

• IMG_0291.png
    IMG_0291.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
6'3 is normie tier

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, midlatinocel, tombradylover and 1 other person
Me at 5’6

Attachments

• IMG_9279.jpeg
    IMG_9279.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: UnaMogger, zharupodrugu, T50 Mogger and 2 others
Yep it’s a fact
Only 1 studies this forum turned me into height freak taller the better with tons of posts showing so have u seen 7’2 dude on tiktok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 5.5psl
Only 1 studies this forum turned me into height freak taller the better with tons of posts showing so have u seen 7’2 dude on tiktok
Taller the better until a certain point u get diminishing returns

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 23218, horizontallytall and 3 others
So 6’3 is the final point? Ur telllin me 6’3 is ubermench male height
According to that study but I can see 6’4-6’5 being final point. Anything taller ismt gonna help as much lmao unless u just wanna intimade other guys more with more height. Female attraction tho it tapers off after certain point. Still much better to be 6’7 then a fucking Manlet tho.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, 5.5psl and falcon1
  • +1
Reactions: Miniskull, FutureSlayer, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Yeah bro every girl when they see 6'6 guy next to 6'3 they all gonna choose 6'3 cause it's ideal

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, ArcticStorm and hopecel
Yeah bro every girl when they see 6'6 guy next to 6'3 they all gonna choose 6'3 cause it's ideal
Ye it’s giga cope how can these niggas believe that in a. Blackpill forum maybe it’s a coping mechanism for them

girls hate too tall men bro!! hypergamy is bs

1 inch away from success, its over

unironically this nigga and yeah I'm not larping I'm 6'0 and I everyday meet foids taller than me! you think they would date 6'3 man rather than 6'7 or higher one?? YOU DELUSIONAL BLUEPILLER
avg Netherlands girl is 6ft I seen it multiple time on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Ideal height for Men is as tall as possible

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureSlayer, T50 Mogger and hopecel
avg Netherlands girl is 6ft I seen it multiple time on dating apps
same in the Balkans you're manlet here if you aren't at least 6'3

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, falcon1 and ArcticStorm
same in the Balkans you're manlet here if you aren't at least 6'3
"Muh ideal height is...."
The taller the better , I am already tall but I wish I was even taller , not even for Women necessarily

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and hopecel
"Muh ideal height is...."
The taller the better , I am already Tall but I wish I was even Taller , not even for Women necessarily
taller guy will always have more options because today there are many foids as tall as average male

I know a guy who is like 6'10 HTN and you think he's unsuccessful in dating because he's "too tall"? guess what? HE'S A GIGASLAYER and he could pull some 6'0 stacy rather than 6'2 - 6'4 chad because every foid wears heels and wants to feel inferior and small next to her bf

• +1
Reactions: Manana, horizontallytall and ArcticStorm
taller guy will always have more options because today there are many foids as tall as average male

I know a guy who is like 6'10 HTN and you think he's unsuccessful in dating because he's "too tall"? guess what? HE'S A GIGASLAYER and he could pull some 6'0 stacy rather than 6'2 - 6'4 chad because every foid wears heels and wants to feel inferior and small next to her bf
They’ll never admit this

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Lifefuel @5.5psl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and king_of_recession