Being Chad-tier in looks (PSL 6 minimum) would literally fix my entire life, no cap

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
I know how so many here say it's more mental, looks aren't everything blah blah, etc. Truth be told Chad looks would literally 180 my life ...

Not even exaggerating. I have fallen deep in to the hole I am trying to climb out of due to my gradually diminishing looks which diminishes my mind. Even with my current level of autism on here I'd find some way to get back to being half-normal with PSL 6 face.

If my looks went back up and ENHANCED them to Chad-tier features I'd be having sex, working harder, earning more money, etc. I'd probably have more of a social life by default given my previous friends and social means even sub-Chad ... Imagine doing it all again AS CHAD.

Point being attitude and behavior matter, BUT YOU NEED THE GOOD LOOKS TO SET THE STAGE. I need looks now as much as air ... Without it it's slow death! With looks I'd feel more inclined to take more chances with them ... Now as an incel it's not worth it much!

Do you have a job?

Water

• +1
Reactions: serbiangandy, 5'8manlet, latincell95 and 2 others
The rating scale on here is limited to 6. So that would mean 11/10 irl