Being non NT is hell

I was decently social when I was 13, I don;t think I would have been pressed then and it would have helped. Was a bit of an empty canvas back then and changed by personality based on who I was around (studious/nerdy people)
Alright,

I was taken out of school at grade 1 so idk really know how it's like

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
My hips are actually wider than my chest. They're 85cm.

I did a shoulder circumference and it's 99cm. I wish it was 90cm tbh
I don't think that wide hips are that bad. Mine are really small, i'm not gymcelled but i already have a v taper and i would had liked to be a bit more femine here. That's a high pren t sign:feelsrope:

• Woah
I don't think that wide hips are that bad. Mine are really small, i'm not gymcelled but i already have a v taper and i would had liked to be a bit more femine here. That's a high pren t sign:feelsrope:
I don't have any problem with my hips. In absolute terms, they're still small but proportionally they're feminine. So I'm happy with that.

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
I don't know how to talk to people. It's so hard.

Yesterday I was with some people in the car and I was just making a fool of myself, I act like an idiot. I fucking hate it so much. It's all completely un intentional, I just don't pick up on social cues, I only realize I was being an aspie retard when after they were just silent and not responding.

It's so painful, I can't take it. People rarely listen to what I have to say, or maybe they are and I simply don't recognize it because they're not staring at me.

"hey, hey, hey, hey" "WHAT?"

:feelswhy:

Having mid level autism like me is a massive falo. You're incompatible with society.
indeed autism is detah

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and Deleted member 19036
  • So Sad
  • JFL
yes but atleast you get enough hate in you that you actually stop caring what people think about

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19036
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036