Being viewed as NT is just being and looking non self conscious

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
You have to look like, sound like, and act like you don’t give a fuck

I know two dudes that are like this and they get away with saying wild shit

But when an oofy doofy forces himself to say goofy shit he gets made fun of because he is so self conscious and tries too hard to be funny/out of pocket/goofy/careless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Kazey, Danish_Retard and 4 others
@arabcelxxx @Clavicular @Monte Carlo @antony 726 @shizuku11111 u a bitch btw shizukyou @walrusmaxx @vrilmaxxer @RichmondBread reply with what u guys think

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
@arabcelxxx @Clavicular @Monte Carlo @antony 726 @shizuku11111 u a bitch btw shizukyou @walrusmaxx @vrilmaxxer @RichmondBread reply with what u guys think

I'm not like that 🙏🙏

But when an oofy doofy forces himself to say goofy shit he gets made fun of because he is so self conscious and tries too hard to be funny/out of pocket/goofy/careless
If anyone has to analyze this phenomenon so deeply , No matter what he does It will never change
Its over, Every other nigga is NT normie subconciously

Maybe you OP can break the curse, by becoming the clown of the group while explaining to everyone all the every day things that make your dick smaller

Lowkey yeah i deal with this type of guy irl to every day

Yeah you should tease other but it has to come naturally and sound dismissive.
I remember doing this when I was 16 and now I cringe thinking about it, I got away with it tho cause I was htn at the time

If anyone has to analyze this phenomenon so deeply , No matter what he does It will never change

Maybe you OP can break the curse, by becoming the clown of the group while explaining to everyone all the every day things that make your dick smaller
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher

No it isnt buddy, many ppl say i look confident

Can someone tldr this for me?

Its Probably a sperg rambling and projecting his own insecurities (username said enough) @try2beme @arabcelxxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and arabcelxxx
Try explaining to some normie that how exactly showering makes your dick smaller, And try looking as serious as you do here

The results would be amazing

Its Probably a sperg rambling and projecting his own insecurities (username said enough) @try2beme @arabcelxxx
Try explaining to some normie that how exactly showering makes your dick smaller, And try looking as serious as you do here

I think you know the tldr very well ,Being NT is genetic not something you can change, Sorry OP you will never be like them

You thought I was being serious? U seriously have autism, shitposting on org is the most nt thing possible. You replied with something even more non nt “
Chad takes 3 showers a day and still has a bigger dick than both me and you combined
Sorry OP, But at some point you need to wake up”

I’d rather tell normies “after I shower my dick looks smaller” than tell them whatever gay shit u just typed

• JFL
Reactions: antony 726

Unreadable ngl

• JFL
Reactions: antony 726