Black normie tries to compete with white chadlite for women and gets brutally racepilled.

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
  • I bet he'll be subscribing to FaceandLMS, Wheat waffles and IncelTV soon. It's truly over for blacks and ethnics who don't know their SMV in the West.
  • Like I've mentioned in other threads: if you're sub-HTN face or not sex appeal-maxxed as an ethnic in the West, your dating life will truly be an uphill battle.
  • He fell for the Tyrone BBC meme when he doesn't fit the BBC stereotype. Brutal.

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Predeterminism @gamma @TeraCope54 @WannabeJock @Racky @Octillionaire3 :feelswah:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 5180, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 35 others
Him after getting blackpilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, Banderacell, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 24 others
No he didnt

IN THE UK TOO

IN THE FUCKING UK

@forevergymcelling

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anactualdude, Banderacell, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 20 others
I wish I was Indian. Best of both worlds.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Awan, Deleted member 17676, Chadeep and 23 others
Do the experiment in the American South.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and enchanted_elixir
Ridiculous the difference is between going from ethnic to white

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AlexanderTheGreat11, rand anon and 6 others
Such a bad match up. Unless you have decent ratios and a good mandible with decent eye area don't even try to compete with the white boys

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anactualdude, Chadeep, Deleted member 15164 and 18 others
The baseline to compete with white men is like Tyrone lite LOL

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, BeenLMSsinceMSN, Chadeep and 20 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16058, justinzayn and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and fogdart
  • I bet he'll be subscribing to FaceandLMS, Wheat waffles and IncelTV soon. It's truly over for blacks and ethnics who don't know their SMV in the West.
  • Like I've mentioned in other threads: if you're sub-HTN face or not sex appeal-maxxed as an ethnic in the West, your dating life will truly be an uphill battle.
  • He fell for the Tyrone BBC meme when he doesn't fit the BBC stereotype. Brutal.

View attachment 1726063

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Predeterminism @gamma @TeraCope54 @WannabeJock @Racky :feelswah:
Why would people not prefer their own?

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
It isn't any better in the East.
It is u aspie incel. I have tyler maher+ appeal among ethnic and my women especially, while mere white chadlite+ appeal in the west. How dumb can you be to go against logic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Gargantuan, Corleone and 2 others

View attachment 1726063

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Predeterminism @gamma @TeraCope54 @WannabeJock @Racky :feelswah:
Pathetic

I don't understand why some black still continue to date out when they can just go for their own women lol.

The racepill is brutal btw lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Mewton, AscendingHero and 2 others
It is u aspie incel. I have tyler maher+ appeal among ethnic and my women especially, while mere white chadlite+ appeal in the west. How dumb can you be to go against logic
Technically you're the exception as a chad but I don't agree with it being over for ethnics in their homeland

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, rand anon, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Technically you're the exception as a chad but I don't agree with it being over for ethnics in their homeland
Yes its dumb as fuck. People prefer their own, period. Not up to debate. Ask sheboons more and they would prefer the black guy. There is nothing to be sad or shocked off

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Chadeep, Mewton and 7 others
Yes its dumb as fuck. People prefer their own, period. Not up to debate. Ask sheboons more and they would prefer the black guy. There is nothing to be sad or shocked off
Yeh it's not true that black chicks don't like their own. The vast majority of a tyrones comment section on Instagram AND tiktok are nigger women. In fact you don't even see them flood white dudes or white chads like ever

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Chadeep, rand anon and 5 others

True but this shit applies to everyone. If you lack sex appeal, you will not get much attention from women. Still a brutal BBC pill. This nigga has tiktok "celebrities" simpin over him jfl:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
True but this shit applies to everyone. If you lack sex appeal, you will not get much attention from women. Still a brutal BBC pill. This nigga has tiktok "celebrities" simpin over him jfl:

How ironic this guy talks about sex appeal when he is a walking dorito
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, GetShrekt, Deleted member 19432 and 5 others
That’s kinda cringe, why would he do that in the street?

Regardless of race the white boi obviously mogged him back to africa

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, GetShrekt, Darkthrone and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, rand anon, Deleted member 19432 and 6 others
Blacks on here cope like hell.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Yashchandra and subhuman incel
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11 and Deleted member 18840
JFL at running BBC game as an ugly manlet
@Growth Plate is that you?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AscendingHero, the BULL and 1 other person
How ironic this guy talks about sex appeal when he is a walking dorito
@Blackgymmax
rent free. How you sleep at night trying to find an excuse for me slaying while u rot jfl :feelswah:

Pepe

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
What is brutal, is that if he was lightskin with green eyes, the result would be different jfl

Brutal pheno pill + racepill

Muh we are all equal, muh colorism 😹💀

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, rand anon, Growth Plate and 6 others
What is brutal, is that if he was lightskin with green eyes, the result would be different jfl
Not sure about that. These guys also bone mogged him + had green eyes

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Growth Plate

View attachment 1726063

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Predeterminism @gamma @TeraCope54 @WannabeJock @Racky @Octillionaire3 :feelswah:
bUt BbC AppEal :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Chadeep, Deleted member 15004 and 8 others

View attachment 1726063

Any black person has to be lightskin to compete.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Chadeep, Deleted member 15004 and 6 others
Are those normal uk girls? Like in terms of quality that you’d find on a normal night out?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 16371

whites can have no sex appeal and still get women. Zaylon = Above HTN face and also sex appealmaxxed.

Do the experiment in the American South.
Similar results, white guy is just more attractive in general. If they were equal, it could play out differently in the South.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Yuhbwoynadia, rand anon and 3 others
wouldn’t most black girls go for the black guy over the White chadlite?

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Growth Plate and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Justheretolmao, Growth Plate, subhuman incel and 6 others
That’s kinda cringe, why would he do that in the street?

Regardless of race the white boi obviously mogged him back to africa
he fell for the BBC meme. he didn't know that you'll still have to be attractive as a black dude for the BBC pill to work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Yuhbwoynadia, Growth Plate and 6 others
Similar results, white guy is just more attractive in general. If they were equal, it could play out differently in the South.
Why he is more attractive in your opinion ?

What i think funny is that normie will virtue signala about all phénotype,race being equal then they do this lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Racky, AscendingHero and 2 others