Bonesmashing sucess

STEVE GAMING

STEVE GAMING

Long nose is everything
Been smashing for 2 months now mainly my supraorbitals and glabella and some cheekbones. How do I know its work? Before I bonesmashed I couldn't put a flat object starting from the infras to the supraorbitals without it touching the cornea thus my eyelid instinctively protect the eye by closing rendering my sight gone. But now if I do the same my eyes stay wide open. Also before bonesmashing my browridge was more protruding relative to the supra now the role has reversed. Legit substitute for implants on the eye and cheekbone areas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, gloriouse, PapaGremlin and 2 others
We need a mandatory IQ test before people are allowed to post here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 19301, Preoximerianas and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 15827
all lies...youre not 12 for it to be successful....are you actually @Salludon ? :feelskek::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and 2d v2
It works,i have tried it too.
Before it i had uee,now I have hunter eye.

And i smash his chin too
age? how can you go from prey eyes to hunter eyes. jpg? :feelskek:

Bonesmashing the supra orbitals,it slightly changed the eyebrow tilt too and brings the eyebrow downwards.
I use my fists not a hammer so i don't get injured too.
Supraorbitals need very small force to build up

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, oldcelloser, Deleted member 18313 and 1 other person
The people cope too hard here bro,they want 6 gorllion scientific studies on everything to try it,they are too cowardly,they will just doubt u,no need to tell them.

Let them spend 100k bucks on surgeries and all

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK, Mewton and oldcelloser
Bonesmashing the supra orbitals,it slightly changed the eyebrow tilt too and brings the eyebrow downwards.
Supraorbitals need very small force to change.

Chin and jaw requires more force u will have to rub harder.

U can cope by denying it,but it wouldn't make my gains go aaway:lul::lul:.

Keep spending dollars on it while i do it for free:feelshah::feelshah:.

And keep waiting for 30 years for (((scientific studies))) to come out on bonesmashing until then (((they))) will suck your money out dry:feelshmm::feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and oldcelloser
how do you know if it’s bone and not swelling

how do you know if it’s bone and not swelling
Its not swelling theres a different sensation when feeling swelled skin rather than normal skin, also I did that 4 days after and swelling usually take 2 days to dissipate

All I'm ears, but there's so much speculation in this post.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
Its not swelling theres a different sensation when feeling swelled skin rather than normal skin, also I did that 4 days after and swelling usually take 2 days to dissipate
Same,true.
I dont smash my orbitals anymore and the gains are intact.
I will someday make a thread on this

However i dont have before pictures so these people will cope.
But still many will listen those are enough

grug smash rock face

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
i did it on nasion / glabella and it worked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, FreakkForLife and STEVE GAMING
i did it on nasion / glabella and it worked
I was getting an ogre brow ridge so i stopped,and i don't want to hide my upper eyelashes by bringing the supra orbitals too much.

• +1
Reactions: gloriouse
Been smashing for 2 months now mainly my supraorbitals and glabella and some cheekbones. How do I know its work? Before I bonesmashed I couldn't put a flat object starting from the infras to the supraorbitals without it touching the cornea thus my eyelid instinctively protect the eye by closing rendering my sight gone. But now if I do the same my eyes stay wide open. Also before bonesmashing my browridge was more protruding relative to the supra now the role has reversed. Legit substitute for implants on the eye and cheekbone areas.
@2d v2 is the original bonesmasher

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
People deny it because it requires hitting yourself, but it's legit and shouldn't be shit on. It's the most primal method of "boning up" and the most ancient and naturistic way of ascending.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Pandora, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Yes I'm into bonesmashing for almost 5 months nows and gains are starting becoming more and more insane. I bonesmashed everywhere because altough I had a good white green eyes nordic pheno and big skull, I lacked bone projection everywhere and had a normie chin and round jaw and was 4 PSL.

I always had the feeling my skull was too big for my bone projection as I was pretty bonesless with big head.
Now I'm legit HTN I can see and feel the bonemass and had to stop bonesmash chin and jaw because I don't want to fail and become Ogremaxxxx like Indigeneous Swiss, whom failed his bonesmash routine by going too far.

Now I only bonesmash orbitals, nasion browridge and Malar cheekbones where my projection is still lacking. I think orbitals grow much slower than jaw so I'll need one year or two to see the final outcome. Also I thumpulling to bring my recessed upper maxilla up.

But yes it is very very painful at the beginning I had heaches not from brain damage but from face muscle spasms after each session that's why people are afraid to try it or to carry on for months and say it's cope.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel, PapaGremlin and STEVE GAMING
Recommend bone smash routine for chin. I do it, but not consistently, reading this is lifefuel will start again. I do not care about becoming ogre, I am already recessed goblin tier, it will only be an upgrade if anything.

Recommend approach for chin

Indigenous Swiss's routine is legit, just buy a wrestler/boxer mouthguard so your maxilla absorbs punch. try to hold the back of your head when bonesmash to avoid headaches.

You need to workout for 4-5 months once every week your chin so it become stronger and stronger . Then only you can really start hitting harder to get your mogger gainz in chin, because chin requires a lot of force to grow. Try to grow the sides to become wider and not pharao's long ass thin chin.

People deny it because it requires hitting yourself, but it's legit and shouldn't be shit on. It's the most primal method of "boning up" and the most ancient and naturistic way of ascending.
Wolf's law, but I guess You should be very consistent and takes a time, bones fi change under external forces. Maybe IT takes years, I don't buy those who claims major changes in few mouths.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora
Wolf's law, but I guess You should be very consistent and takes a time, bones fi change under external forces. Maybe IT takes years, I don't buy those who claims major changes in few mouths.
it takes years not months

good job.

I think it works, because it creates callus, not because increase bone

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
Bonesmashing will take years to see any noticeable results. At most it will just make your bones look stronger more robust but for them to actually grow would take years of hitting yourself. Wolff’s law, so it should work in theory

• +1
Reactions: teriyaki chicken
Pics

Hard chewing is better for affecting bones imo but i want to see all possibilities and results

Bonesmashing worked for my chin; I should have continued doing it.

My cheekbones moved outwards and became more prominent after hard chin tucking, got better results from that than from light zygo tapping.

• Woah
Reactions: Descargue96
We need a mandatory IQ test before people are allowed to post here
nigga acting like incels are smart u niggas come up with some retarded ass shit 🤷‍♂️
yall niggas doom ur selfs im sure u have high iq 🤣

Bonesmashing will take years to see any noticeable results. At most it will just make your bones look stronger more robust but for them to actually grow would take years of hitting yourself. Wolff’s law, so it should work in theory
idk about years

Supraorbitals need very small force to build up
i like how people jfl reacted this but i had the most insane ascension from bonesmashing supra’s

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i like how people jfl reacted this but i had the most insane ascension from bonesmashing supra’s
Did you bonesmash anything else