Brutal university pill

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Today i started uni, and i wasnt such a height mogger at uni i was like top 95% percentile in height but still got mogged by others despite being 6'2 barefoot in Bolivia.
Even tho i am not lean i still got ioid and got the phone number of 2 girls today, good thing is this mestizos can be tall but ultra pheno cucked bcs of amerindian genes and i pheno mogged pretty much all of them, also i just saw 1 dude more jacked then me today in uni he was a bald roid head with 19inch arms but manlet, and alot of hot htbs so uni is nice and there are alot of hot brazilians and hot mestizas waiting for my warm cum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, FacialStructure404, HTN_Mentalcel and 5 others
I gotta use shoelifts now to get that mogger halo tbh, also cut progress is awesome today my mom said to me "why sre your veins popping so much"? I didnt had a pump so we getting leaner boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, deepfuckingvalue, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
Damn the number of two girls? All the gym maxxing has paid off mane

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Damn the number of two girls? All the gym maxxing has paid off mane
Yeah tbh it works for attracting foids, but if i am lesnrr like 10-12% body fat it enhances the gymmaxing and makes it even stronger halo

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Yeah tbh it works for attracting foids, but if i am lesnrr like 10-12% body fat it enhances the gymmaxing and makes it even stronger halo
Sheit it’s like you’re trying to get into the Olympics or some shut. I’d be happy if I were you, but keep grinding blud. I’m sure you know what’s best for u

• +1
Sheit it’s like you’re trying to get into the Olympics or some shut. I’d be happy if I were you, but keep grinding blud. I’m sure you know what’s best for u
Thank you, also i am being more health caring and only will do test for this nexts years of lifting, not other steroids until i get older and more experienced

Today i started uni, and i wasnt such a height mogger at uni i was like top 95% percentile in height but still got mogged by others despite being 6'2 barefoot in Bolivia.
Even tho i am not lean i still got ioid and got the phone number of 2 girls today, good thing is this mestizos can be tall but ultra pheno cucked bcs of amerindian genes and i pheno mogged pretty much all of them, also i just saw 1 dude more jacked then me today in uni he was a bald roid head with 19inch arms but manlet, and alot of hot htbs so uni is nice and there are alot of hot brazilians and hot mestizas waiting for my warm cum
im also waiting for ur hot cum my mogger king :love:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and ConfusedBolivian
Uni is suifuel

• +1
Is it a rich prestigious uni

MOGGER!

• JFL