Tall (6'2)
Good looking af ( chad facially)
Famous insta model (424k followers)
Rich
Honestly god amongst men tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell, smoth, odux and 2 others
But.... I tought No one could get this lucky! i tought the endless heihgt vs looks, looks vs status discussions meant this is impossible!

WOWZA ITS LIKE LOOKS DIRECTLY INFLUENCE STATUS AND MONEY

Top 0.01% physique
Tall (6'2)
Good looking af ( chad facially)
Famous insta model (424k followers)
Rich
Honestly god amongst men tbh
View attachment 2608454

and also crippled now because a chiropractor broke his neck and they had to be fused, and now has to quit bodybuilding.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kas589, Crayola CØck, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
View attachment 2608460

and also crippled now because a chiropractor broke his neck and they had to be fused, and now has to quit bodybuilding.
I think a gnome of some kind knocked the chiropractor the fuck out and pranked this fucker by shapeshifting into his chiropractor and breaking his neck

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE and 6ft4
View attachment 2608460

Holy shit, has he posted any updates since this? any signs of significnt muscle loss if so?
From what Freezma said he seemed like an arrogant guy and wouldnt even say thanks for freezma paying for his flights, tickets and trips to expos.
Insane if he was a dick who needed humbling or maybe the universe just thought he needed to be nerfed
The JailbaitWarrior is also a paraplegic now apparently
Fucking egotistical Strayan lifters getting humbled with spine damage left and right
Proof that trying to wear the Zyzz like ego results in catastrophe?

• Woah
Reactions: the MOUSE
I think a gnome of some kind knocked the chiropractor the fuck out and pranked this fucker by shapeshifting into his chiropractor and breaking his neck

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and Skywalker
It’s true, don’t believe me? Buy gold walk back home while holding the gold, if you pocket it, you risk losing it since goblins cut holes in the greedy’s pockets and steal your shit. Next, bury the gold in your front lawn and place a statue of a gnome on top. Give it about a week to a month and your piece of gold will be replaced with gnome beard hairs that point to the direction of the nearest gnome village. If it’s gone, then a goblin lives in your home or nearby. Best of luck

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
It’s true, don’t believe me? Buy gold walk back home while holding the gold, if you pocket it, you risk losing it since goblins cut holes in the greedy’s pockets and steal your shit. Next, bury the gold in your front lawn and place a statue of a gnome on top. Give it about a week to a month and your piece of gold will be replaced with gnome beard hairs that point to the direction of the nearest gnome village. If it’s gone, then a goblin lives in your home or nearby. Best of luck
"Sushifart" wtf is that username lmao ??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Skywalker
Holy shit, has he posted any updates since this? any signs of significnt muscle loss if so?
From what Freezma said he seemed like an arrogant guy and wouldnt even say thanks for freezma paying for his flights, tickets and trips to expos.
Insane if he was a dick who needed humbling or maybe the universe just thought he needed to be nerfed
The JailbaitWarrior is also a paraplegic now apparently
Fucking egotistical Strayan lifters getting humbled with spine damage left and right
Proof that trying to wear the Zyzz like ego results in catastrophe?
no he privated his instagram, had vertebral fusion so it's unlikely that he's ever going to be able to lift properly again, spinal injuries tend to leave you permanently immobilized at least partially (often they can't even walk anymore or lose function of entire limbs)

he's currently in legal precedings so he can't talk about it.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: 6ft4

Attachments

• IMG_0452.png
    IMG_0452.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl