Chin is the most important part of the entire face

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Just title tbh.

I could go on to explain it in detail but I feel like its water by this point. Having a good chin is better than having good zygos, good gonions and hunter eyes combined.

You have narrow bones? A good and tall, pointy chin will make you look friendly

You have masculine features? Wide chin will fit you well.

Chin gives the harmony, creates angularity, increases face and jaw height, increases percieved jaw length, stretches out the soft tissue. Without a good chin you can't be more than 3.7 PSL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: j05, mug, the next o'pry and 20 others
Just title tbh.

I could go on to explain it in detail but I feel like its water by this point. Having a good chin is better than having good zygos, good gonions and hunter eyes combined.

You have narrow bones? A good and tall, pointy chin will make you look friendly?

Chin gives the harmony, creates angularity, increases face and jaw height, increases percieved jaw length, stretches out the soft tissue. Without a good chin you can't be more than 3.7 PSL
Zygos and eyes. So sorry for breaking your delusions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Ricky212, PrinceofDarkness and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, edgemaxx, arabcelxxx and 5 others
IMG 2328

Exactly why I’m chad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, PrinceofDarkness, mid and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 27066
Zygos and eyes. So sorry for breaking your delusions.
You can laugh at me all you want. I never said zygos and eyes aren't super important but lower third matters the most, and the most important factor in lower jaw projection is the chin.

Thats a reason why Ryan Gosling and many, MANY other men percieved as unattractve by other men actually do well in dating market

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chincel11, Blackgymmax, Mog3D and 1 other person
A tall and broad chin is a 1.5-2 point ascension

• +1
Reactions: SA7, the next o'pry, HitAndRun and 3 others
You can laugh at me all you want. I never said zygos and eyes aren't super important but lower third matters the most, and the most important factor in lower jaw projection is the chin.

Thats a reason why Ryan Gosling and many, MANY other men percieved as unattractve by other men actually do well in dating market
Gosling has a shit jaw. At least his chin is normal.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and Lonenely sigma
Gosling has a shit jaw. At least his chin is normal.
Yeah well his chin is his only good feature, yet he is percieved as attractive. You just proved my point

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yeah well his chin is his only good feature, yet he is percieved as attractive. You just proved my point
Perceived by who? "Literally me" apes?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, BrahminBoss and Lonenely sigma
Perceived by who? "Literally me" apes?
View attachment 2697795

My dude I agree that he isn't attractive, but he is percieved as much more attractive than he would've been without a good chin.

My point isn't how his zygos don't need to be wider and better projected, not how his eyes don't fucking suck, my only point is that he is saved by his chin to such a degree that I doubt any other feature could do that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, St.TikTokcel and negativetiltedheart
Just title tbh.

the bull alt

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Maxxed out stats in the eyes> maxxed out stats anywhere else. If you got good infra and supra orbital bones, pfl, IPD, lashes and eyebrows it’s damn near impossible to be lower than HTN

i have noticed that every girl i ever liked had a properly defined chin

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, RAMU KAKA and Lonenely sigma
Chin is cope, anime-tier upper maxillary projection is what turns you into a superstar

Ce254ac39b116b29

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, bleachmaxxer69, Mog3D and 3 others
eyes is the most important

Just title tbh.

The chin is what makes the man

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sOMEONEgONNACarry, BrahminBoss, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Most people here care about gonial Angles rather than strong chin. Chin are undderated here. Big chin is what make u hot and masculine. If u chin lacks u look more feminine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
tired seeing "muh x is most important". everything matters.

• +1
Reactions: newestofnewgen, DelonLover1999 and 6′2 still over
Just title tbh.

You spelt lonely wrong

Agreed. Habsburg mogger or death in 2024.

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, sOMEONEgONNACarry, 6′2 still over and 3 others
Just title tbh.

Agreed 💯%

I lack chin height so i do alot of autistic softmaxxes to increase it like bonesmashing, forced jaw opening, retruding my teeth with my hand but they dont help ofcourse

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Snapchat 453920109

You think a taller chin would benifit me?

• Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger
jay leno mog is insane
IMG 3508

Kinda but tbh I see lots of people with weak chins or overly projected chins from the side but they mog anyway
This dude:

His chin looks good from the front so maybe that saves him

Same with Meeks but he is black so it doesn’t count

Attachments

• 1708130571520.jpeg
    1708130571520.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

Lonenely sigma How did u come up with this?​

username (edgemaxx)
You mean, how was I so braindead to mistype it so fucking badly? It all started when I was bonesmashing in july 2022...

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
You mean, how was I so braindead to mistype it so fucking badly? It all started when I was bonesmashing in july 2022...
bonesmashing made u partially retarded?(in moment) is this true.

• JFL
bonesmashing made u partially retarded?(in moment) is this true.
Nah its actually my low iq genes, I was just coping there

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx