Coloring is 50% of attractiveness. All non whites need exceptional bones to be considered attractive.

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
It is what it is unfortunately but simply put, a white person with average bones will outslay a non white person with above average bones simply because of the colouring. White skin is worshipped everywhere. Reddish white skin with a bit of a tan is considered most attractive.

Think about it. How many times have you seen someone who’s white to be considered attractive but when you look at his bones, they’re not too impressive? A countless amount. Whereas in EVERY single case of someone who’s “ethnic” who’s considered attractive, their bones are top tier (minimum 6-6.5 PSL). A white man doesn’t need to have top tier bone structure to be considered attractive in this world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 7098 and 7 others
this is why all bone copers are indians @cocainecowboy u were right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Halotestin, Deleted member 2486 and 2 others
this is why all bone copers are indians @cocainecowboy u were right
I’m not Indian but if you’re referring to me, you’re coping mega hard if you think coloring doesn’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I’m not Indian but if you’re referring to me, you’re coping mega hard if you think coloring doesn’t matter.
i completely agree coloring is a major key to attractiveness. if anything, i’m a coper to pheno and coloring>bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and diggbicc
i completely agree coloring is a major key to attractiveness. if anything, i’m a coper to pheno and coloring>bones
I don’t think it’s > bones but it definitely failos your face hard due to light colouring being considered most attractive. This doesn’t apply to >6-6-5 PSL faces.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 2846
It is what it is unfortunately but simply put, a white person with average bones will outslay a non white person with above average bones simply because of the colouring. White skin is worshipped everywhere. Reddish white skin with a bit of a tan is considered most attractive.

Think about it. How many times have you seen someone who’s white to be considered attractive but when you look at his bones, they’re not too impressive? A countless amount. Whereas in EVERY single case of someone who’s “ethnic” who’s considered attractive, their bones are top tier (minimum 6-6.5 PSL). A white man doesn’t need to have top tier bone structure to be considered attractive in this world.

The only way to compensate for colouring is to have some other halo like masculine ass frames and bodies that is common in many African Americans for example. But again, women worship the reddish/tanned white skin phenotype the most, and many filter prospective males out from their heads if they don’t have that phenotype.

U retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 2846
To be more accurate, it’s not that colouring failos your face. It just requires better bone structure to be considered equivalently attractive to a reddish white skinned man with inferior bone structure.

I don’t think it’s > bones but it definitely failos your face hard due to light colouring being considered most attractive. This doesn’t apply to >6-6-5 PSL faces.
Holy shit, I didn’t even read your colouring thread. I literally just assumed reddish white skin is most attractive just from experience and it looks like you’re on the same page. Looking forward to your threads for the other races.

The only way to compensate for colouring is to have some other halo like masculine ass frames and bodies that is common in many African Americans for example. But again, women worship the reddish/tanned white skin phenotype the most, and many filter prospective males out from their heads if they don’t have that phenotype.
I have always subconsciously felt this. Average boned white guy mogs even 95th percentile ethnics for all practical purposes in irl situations.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
ok but where is coloring guide and tanning guide and red skin maxxing guide
im low iq

ok but where is coloring guide and tanning guide and red skin maxxing guide
im low iq

I have always subconsciously felt this. Average boned white guy mogs even 95th percentile ethnics for all practical purposes in irl situations.
Yes. Also, I like the word practical. Because in the night and in dark lit rooms where people often hook up like in bars or clubs or parties, you simply can connect to lighter skinned faces more because you LITERALLY have an easier time seeing them.

litterally nothing to change skin color.
all example no actual guide

@FatJattMofo @reptiles @AbandonShip
Defend your people.
I mean I’m Bangladeshi so not technically Indian but still South Asian and I think colouring is extremely important. Hence why I made this thread. So I’m not sure if that’s true.
litterally nothing to change skin color.
all example no actual guide
Just be born white or light skinned med bro.

im weight and still khhv. this is cope. bones are everything. height and frame are also very important

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
Reddish white skin with a bit of a tan is considered most attractive.
true. I have below average bones but thank god for that fucking coloring. its what saves me.

true. I have below average bones but thank god for that fucking coloring. its what saves me.
If you’re not being sarcastic, yeah I’m not surprised.
im weight and still khhv. this is cope. bones are everything. height and frame are also very important
Bones are still 50% and your bones are probably shit. Also, many whites are pale and look shit. It’s not just about being white that gives you good coloring.

Coloring isn’t just about being white though. JFL

EF6E838B CDC9 4E67 886F DB69B7A2CDBE

1C94020A AA38 4D69 8413 056BDD032414

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
slap orange hair, orange eyebrows, orange eyelashes, and pale freckled skin on opry and watch him drop 4 psl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, diggbicc and IndianJock
Yeah, I pointed that out in the past. Light skinned that is reddish with a tan. Those people have ideal coloring. Many meds have ideal coloring.
They’re brown? I see lots of Indians with the same skin tone

slap orange hair, orange eyebrows, and pale freckled skin on opry and watch him drop 4 psl
Someone should do this and re-post that pic every time someone copes about bones being the only thing that matter.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie

1577648068034-png.209213

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
They’re brown? I see lots of Indians with the same skin tone
The top one looks lighter skinned. They look more tanned than brown. Most brown people don’t have that skin tone although I’ve seen people from the northern parts of India or Pakistan or Afghanistan have that skin tone yes

Cope. Ethnics can have better coloring

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, IndianJock and Deleted member 3789
Imagine believing this study. These are attractiveness ratings where people lie all the time. Focus on real life results and studies based on results such as on dating apps or people who suddenly gain nationwide attention based on their attractiveness. Those paint a different picture.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and I'mme
If you’re not being sarcastic, yeah I’m not surprised.
yep bro no bones and even with my shitty eye area cuz of droopy both upper and lower eyelids plus dark circles Im still consired attractive jfl

Cope. Ethnics can have better coloring
They can have coloring that is considered to be attractive or more attractive, but we’re talking about averages.

Imagine believing this study. These are attractiveness ratings where people lie all the time. Focus on real life results and studies based on results such as on dating apps or people who suddenly gain nationwide attention based on their attractiveness. Those paint a different picture.
You people post bullshit statistics all the time. I'm just showing you also statistics

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
You people post bullshit statistics all the time. I'm just showing you also statistics
You’re posting a study where anyone can lie. They’re rating a picture. People’s real life relationships, who they fuck, Tinder matches, marriage rates, dating rates, are the only true statistics. Anyone can lie about a face being attractive or unatttactive in isolation.

real life results.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and 5'8manlet
Bhai show them your pic so they know what a high t top tier colouring gigachad looks like
Why do you want me to shoe niggas my pics. Im fst asf and not even soft maxed. I knoe ur tryna meme but just know everything i say is true

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, IndianJock and diggbicc
Meeks is light skinned and him along with the rest have 6.5+ PSL faces. JFL at proving my point.
Now you're just coping just to cope. Every gen z female wants a mulatto or bbc. Stop coping son

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and IndianJock
Meeks is light skinned and him along with the rest have 6.5+ PSL faces. JFL at proving my point.
I believe in coloring theory.

Just not a fan of white dickriders

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3789 and FatJattMofo
Time for whitemaxxing again. Visiting my old thread.

I believe in coloring theory.

Just not a fan of white dickriders
Cope. I hate white dickriders more than you I bet. I’m just stating something I noticed that is true.

Extremely low iq, kill yourself OP

Doesnt matter because you cant get white. So dont even think about it