Comp Sci Degree vs Trades

D

Deleted member 12413

Gold
Currently in uni 1st yr studying comp sci, shit is boring asf,
better to stick with it for the entire 4 yrs, or drop out next semester and learn trades?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
If you're high enough IQ to do comp sci, I wouldn't recommend wasting it by pursuing an all around inferior career

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, AngryShortMale, joeveniro and 4 others
I’m gonna study comp science next year too I think.

If you're high enough IQ to do comp sci, I wouldn't recommend wasting it by pursuing an all around inferior career
avg iq is enough for compsci

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AngryShortMale, IndraBC and Nick.Harte
avg iq is enough for compsci
I mean enough to do it without the lifeless rotting that some of the lowerIQ individuals in the career path endure. I commend some of these people's discipline and determination but they simply aren't cut out for it and they're sacrificing their happiness for something they aren't genetically qualified for.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AngryShortMale, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I mean enough to do it without the lifeless rotting that some of the lowerIQ individuals in the career path endure. I commend some of these people's discipline and determination but they simply aren't cut out for it and they're sacrificing their happiness for something they aren't genetically qualified for.
The education is bs tho at least in our country we learn useless math formulas that we forget after exams
Only learning theories about programming no real life practice
And when they get out in the working field they cant even print out hello world

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 12413
And most dudes thesis will be an indian youtube tutorial on how to make a html website

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
stick to compsci

and start modelling real world problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
If you think it's boring why would you want to do it as a career? I thought it was really interesting and enjoyable and even then I didn't want to do that shit for a career.

it’s probably not interesting because of destroyed brain and not the subject itself

ancient man was never “bored” of slaving on the pyramid or plowing wheat for 16 hours a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 12413