Could bimax with ccw and advancement shorten nose/make midface appear shorter?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
My philtrum is already on the shorter side, so any further reduction and I risk looking autistic. My nose is long, and eyes close set. Then again, it doesn't seem to be a problem when I view myself in lighting that accentuates my facial features, so my long face look is more of a problem in certain light where my features blend, there are no sharp lines, and it looks flat. If I can correct that, ipd/midface length wont be a problem. BUT my nose is shapeless and thick, and when I stretch the nasal tissue, nose becomes wider and flatter. A lot nicer to look at from the front actually. Now, could lefort advancement paired with ccw rotation at least make the nose appear a bit shorter? Also, I can see my nostrils from the front, even though my tip isn't upturned at all. So this is another issue.

ffs

try searching for your questions on the site before making a thread about it

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
A long nose cannot be fixed at all unless the tip is droopy. If by people's definition of midface they also include the area above the lip and between the nose, then it can be reduced a bit with impaction. However, since you're philtrum is on the short side, it would not help at all.

ffs

try searching for your questions on the site before making a thread about it

I'll have a read.