Crystal ball shit

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Where do you all think you’ll be in 5 years with much looksmaxxing under your belt. I’m a 6’ foot white boy but my face is probably 3-4 rn. Fat loss and masseter Botox should reshape me to 4 psl. Accutane and then melanotan and scar treatment should get me to 4.25-4.5. I’ll be sarming and maybe roiding up after I lean down so that’ll increase amber even if not psl. Then I’ll ride out the cope and rope fantasy blend of mse, msdo, and face puller to get as close to 5 as possible. Maybe a jaw implant and a trip to taban to break into low 5s. Doubt I could much higher than that so @cocainecowboy don’t roast me I’m not some fag who thinks I’ll become Chico after my 43rd surgery.

6’ muscular 5psl mental white guy wont be chad in the USA but I think Asian chicks are hot ngl. I’ll find a cute Ching Chong wife and raise some Ching Chong chads because they’ll have good aesthetics and skin from their mom but height and white from me and I’ll make them fighters and lifters and give em gh or something. No child of mine will slay stateside but maybe in chinaland.

What are your long term looks maxxing and post looks maxxing plans?

Bro just come to Mexico. I'm 5'7 and mog half the guys here lmao. You'll be gigachad over here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 2227 and OOGABOOGA
Bro just come to Mexico. I'm 5'7 and mog half the guys here lmao. You'll be gigachad over here.
I’ll come visit and kiss your moms feet to show my gratitude after she fixes my maxilla. Do white people get the same halo in Mexico as in sea? If so I’d have to consider that. And I’ve heard that Mexican chicks are crazy whereas Asian chicks will suck your dick and say thank you after

• JFL
Reactions: Ruby
I’ll come visit and kiss your moms feet to show my gratitude after she fixes my maxilla. Do white people get the same halo in Mexico as in sea? If so I’d have to consider that. And I’ve heard that Mexican chicks are crazy whereas Asian chicks will suck your dick and say thank you after
6/8 Of the population is mixed and has dark skin and average (ugly) faces. Just add +2 points to your current PSL and that's your PSL in Mexico. Especially in the south part of mexico.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob and OOGABOOGA
6/8 Of the population is mixed and has dark skin and average (ugly) faces. Just add +2 points to your current PSL and that's your PSL in Mexico. Especially in the south part of mexico.
Fook that’s insane. But I do like my girls skinny/fit and I feel like that’s less common in Mexico. Aren’t they more often skinny fat/chubby? Maybe not dirk what I’m talking about. But I’ve watched so much bodybuilding shit that I’m now super attracted to lean chicks with some muscle. When I get a gf I’ll probably make her run anavar for optimal sexiness

Last edited:
I'm going to be a god.

Physique like Jeff Seid, more Dom face, square jaw and virtually shorter eyes.
Wider palate and longer ramus

What’s the plan to get there and what’ll you do with it?

Godlike physique, (which I will have by next summer if cut goes well), aesthetic jawline with hollow cheeks and good zygos (I already have this I only need to get really lean), perfect skin (My skin is probably 80% as good as it can be, I just started tretinoin so I am on my way to 100%), perfect eyebrows (I am not 100% happy with how they are now) and hopefully my style and glasses are as good as possible. Tbh I think all of this is achievable by the end of next year.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Godlike physique, (which I will have by next summer if cut goes well), aesthetic jawline with hollow cheeks and good zygos (I already have this I only need to get really lean), perfect skin (My skin is probably 80% as good as it can be, I just started tretinoin so I am on my way to 100%), perfect eyebrows (I am not 100% happy with how they are now) and hopefully my style and glasses are as good as possible. Tbh I think all of this is achievable by the end of next year.
A0028591 1C10 4FBD A5F1 FE4211F9C164
We’re all gonna make it

• +1
Reactions: ascendedgeek
Type on google bestgore Mexicans
Good luck for you stay in mexico buddy

Type on google bestgore Mexicans
Good luck for you stay in mexico buddy
Not looking that up you fat cunt
What’s your physique like? Height/weight? How do you train and do you food or just sarm?

Last edited: