darktriadmaxxing, this asian guy knows what he's doing

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment

Girls are going crazy for this guy he's a convicted felon now he makes thousands a month on onlyfans (the comments on his twitter are suifuel tbh they are begging for it)

As an Asian male the only way out of the stereotypes is becoming a darktriad outcast tattooed badboy, not going to the gym and studying like a GEEK

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: D1390pilled, Deleted member 5180, hennypapi and 7 others
@Collagen or rope

He would probably get raped to death in prison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, RoundHouse, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
He would probably get raped to death in prison

cope he would hit them with one of these!

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 16853 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and FailedNormieManlet
Yes because everyone knows getting jacked makes you look less dangerous :lul:
a lean face very low bodyfat dark hair and veins are what makes you look dangerous to prime girls, not big bloated muscles unless you are trying to attract grannies they will always be a failo

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
a lean face very low bodyfat dark hair and veins are what makes you look dangerous to prime girls, not big bloated muscles unless you are trying to attract grannies they will always be a failo
Yes because muscles make you look less lean and less vascular :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and SendMePicsToRate
Yes because muscles make you look less lean and less vascular :lul:
Yes if you have more muscles you will hold more water everywhere, and that includes your FACE

Just compare the comments this guy or other prettyboys are getting vs the comments on gymcel videos and you will see what girls want, at 16 I was 200lbs bloated and benching 315lbs now im 128lbs doing 100 pushups a day after realizing how mistaken I was and that bodybuilding is for homosexuals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15577 and 1 other person
No you weren't :lul::lul::lul:
On God I swear on my mother's life I was binge eating all day long like a mad man it was a very unhealthy I remember eating 300g oats with 6 eggs and 2l milk in the morning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17379
least threatening person ive seen in awhile

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wristcel, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
On God I swear on my mother's life I was binge eating all day long like a mad man it was a very unhealthy I remember eating 300g oats with 6 eggs and 2l milk in the morning
Being muscular doesn't make you fat being fat makes you fat. Being jacked gives you better fat distribution and makes you look leaner, if anything. Only thing that might make your face hold more water is gear. Stop coping and accept that being allergic to the gym is not a looksmax nor is it more dark triad

bodybuilding is for homos, being lean is literally the best option you have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and ConspiracyTheory
but also whats ur point have you not seen popular tiktok dudes before:lul:

• +1
  • +1
but also whats ur point have you not seen popular tiktok dudes before:lul:
never seen an asian tiktok dude provoke such a primal reaction in females but yeah it's a water thread tbh

looking like some big bloated faggot for the male gaze isn't leanness you retard
Being lean = having a low body fat percentage
Having a low body fat percentage = literally easier if you increase your fat free mass by adding muscle, it's simple math

jfl at thinking lifting will automatically make you look like a roided freak, over for your iq

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
id merc that bih

• +1
Just asian emomaxxing

• +1
I’d kill this twink faggot

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
he must weigh 115lbs so yes for sure but that's not the point he's slaying

He can fuck all the sticks he wants I don’t mind

How is he built exactly the same as her?

Girls are going crazy for this guy he's a convicted felon now he makes thousands a month on onlyfans (the comments on his twitter are suifuel tbh they are begging for it)

As an Asian male the only way out of the stereotypes is becoming a darktriad outcast tattooed badboy, not going to the gym and studying like a GEEK

Dude looks like he just transitioned to male how does anyone find this hot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 17291
he doesn't even have good facial features, his PSL would decrease by 2 if he just cut his hair shorter.
even he knows this, thats why he wears masks and hides his face in front of the camera

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 17829
Dude looks like he just transitioned to male how does anyone find this hot
i dont see anything, can you send me scrrenshot

@sytyl i wanna rope gooks smv too high.
I don’t get it. What a twink

He dickmogs me. Hope he dies.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 17217