Did anyone actually get taller heightmaxxing

L

looksmaxxiscrazy637

Iron
Has anyone here actually gotten taller from heightmaxxing? I got only about an inch taller in 7 months heightmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
one inch is really good

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, kebab, reaper2 and 1 other person
How old were you started?

It's great dont get me wrong, im just wondering why there are less results posted on here?
because its pretty much impossible. One inch will improve the quality of your life significantly, two inches is unheard of after late teens. I would still recommend it because squeezing out every cm and improve your posture will give you great smv increase and better posture will improve your face.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, BoredPrince, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
KLESUM
what morph

because its pretty much impossible. One inch will improve the quality of your life significantly, two inches is unheard of after late teens. I would still recommend it because squeezing out every cm and improve your posture will give you great smv increase and better posture will improve your face.
Yeah more coming I guess. I need to find ways to improve my posture and keep it more consistent.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
You probably just measured wrong or adjusted your posture or measured it earlier in the day retard
Nope Stadiometer directly out of bed consistently retard. Your mother gets sick at the thought of you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252, vyirus and Zalmoxis
Glucosamine inhibits igf 1
But Mk + huperzine increases my IGF1 significantly higher. do u think its a good trade off?

But Mk + huperzine increases my IGF1 significantly higher. do u think its a good trade off?
Its dosent do anything for you besides preventing spinal decompression, which could have done whenever

Mostly puberty but i went from 5’3 at 13 to 6’1 at 16

Its dosent do anything for you besides preventing spinal decompression, which could have done whenever
So what do you think I should do instead of taking it?

Has anyone here actually gotten taller from heightmaxxing? I got only about an inch taller in 7 months heightmaxxing.
Well man, I really recommend that you press the search button. And type "height growth" and spend maybe 30 minutes or so, doing a little bit of research,

Example 1 of growth:
Example 2 of growth:
Example 3 of growth:
Example 4 of growth:
Example 5 of growth:
Example 6 of growth:
Example 7 of growth:
Example 8 of growth:
Example 9 of growth:
Example 10 of growth:
Example 11 of growth:

HGH BUDDY 1

HGH BUDDY 2

Screenshot 83

Big hgh prrof

BIG HHG PROOF

HGHG

• +1
Reactions: wsada, cz7x and looksmaxxiscrazy637
Well man, I really recommend that you press the search button. And type "height growth" and spend maybe 30 minutes or so, doing a little bit of research,

Example 1 of growth:
Example 2 of growth:
Example 3 of growth:
Example 4 of growth:
Example 5 of growth:
Example 6 of growth:
Example 7 of growth:
Example 8 of growth:
Example 9 of growth:
Example 10 of growth:
Example 11 of growth:

HGH BUDDY 1

HGH BUDDY 2

Screenshot 83

Big hgh prrof

BIG HHG PROOF

HGHG
What are your thoughts on glucosamine? Is it a bad idea to take it even with Mk and cjc?

What are your thoughts on glucosamine? Is it a bad idea to take it even with Mk and cjc?
Why only glucosamine in the first place? And don't take it with MK and CJC-1295 and where's your AI?

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
Why only glucosamine in the first place? And don't take it with MK and CJC-1295 and where's your AI?
Mk and cjc dac to increase hgh and igf1. Glucosamine to for joint, cartilage health, which can help maintain height. Glucosamine is been said to reduce igf1 tho, but I cant understand if its signficant enough to stop? I take aromasin. ANy tips for dosing this? Thanks in advance.

Mk and cjc dac to increase hgh and igf1. Glucosamine to for joint, cartilage health, which can help maintain height. Glucosamine is been said to reduce igf1 tho, but I cant understand if its signficant enough to stop? I take aromasin. ANy tips for dosing this? Thanks in advance.
Study: An 18-h exposure to glucosamine (20 mM) caused a 75% reduction in the ability of IGF-I to phosphorylate its receptor but no change in receptor abundance. Glucosamine also caused a major reduction in insulin-stimulated receptor phosphorylation, although, unlike IGF-I, there was also a 50% reduction in IR abundance.

It probably isn't big enough in reality to cause a significant weakening of effectiveness of cycle

Study: An 18-h exposure to glucosamine (20 mM) caused a 75% reduction in the ability of IGF-I to phosphorylate its receptor but no change in receptor abundance. Glucosamine also caused a major reduction in insulin-stimulated receptor phosphorylation, although, unlike IGF-I, there was also a 50% reduction in IR abundance.

It probably isn't big enough in reality to cause a significant weakening of effectiveness of cycle
Isnt 75% a lot tho?

Isnt 75% a lot tho?
Well, the study was performed in vitro (a study performed or taking place in a test tube, culture dish, or elsewhere outside a living) and doesn't reflect real life completely. But if it applied at all, it would be a major issue

Well, the study was performed in vitro (a study performed or taking place in a test tube, culture dish, or elsewhere outside a living) and doesn't reflect real life completely. But if it applied at all, it would be a major issue
So what are your thoughts then? Should I continue taking it or just leave it completely?

I permanently "grew" 2cm (almost a inch) from streching and they stayed regardless if I streched or not. Tbh it makes 0 difference I just feel less autistic gaslighting myself into knowing I'm 6'0 and not 5'11.

Pure Psl autism, you know.

age? i started heightmaxxing at 17.5 and at 18.5 after an year, ive grown 2 inches

Yes, I did. But this was 8~ years ago when there wasn't as much bullshit fake crap on the market that there is now. I used HGH and Increlex among other things. I started at 15, and stopped right after my 19th birthday. I definitely grew a lot in that time period (I'm currently just under 6'4"), but I'm not sure how much I can attribute to using AI, HGH, and other meds.

I never took anything 'specifically' for height gain, but for other reasons. I don't think you can target growth in a certain area with any of these medications - especially authentic HGH - and that the best option to get height growth is probably surgically. Obviously, that comes with its own set of risks but its probably a lot better than the alternative of fucking your organs up, making yourself diabetic, or disproportionately growing parts of your body that respond better than others.

Make sure you are (or anyone for that matter) informed about what it is you're putting in your body. Get bloodwork done, test your shit, and make sure you're buying from legit sources and not emptying your bank account on shit Chinese bulk raws.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Osie
Yes, I did. But this was 8~ years ago when there wasn't as much bullshit fake crap on the market that there is now. I used HGH and Increlex among other things. I started at 15, and stopped right after my 19th birthday. I definitely grew a lot in that time period (I'm currently just under 6'4"), but I'm not sure how much I can attribute to using AI, HGH, and other meds.

I never took anything 'specifically' for height gain, but for other reasons. I don't think you can target growth in a certain area with any of these medications - especially authentic HGH - and that the best option to get height growth is probably surgically. Obviously, that comes with its own set of risks but its probably a lot better than the alternative of fucking your organs up, making yourself diabetic, or disproportionately growing parts of your body that respond better than others.

Make sure you are (or anyone for that matter) informed about what it is you're putting in your body. Get bloodwork done, test your shit, and make sure you're buying from legit sources and not emptying your bank account on shit Chinese bulk raws.
parents heights?

all Pharma GH and falling behind genetic potential
you didn't even read through the examples as not all used pharma GH? And not all fell behind in genetic potential? I may be misinterpreting what you said, so some clarification would be nice!

parents heights?
Mom 5'4" and dad 5'10". Little brother is 5'10" and didn't use anything because of rigorous testing in his sport + different goals. We actually go over the "what-if"s because he probably unironically stunted his natural height growth.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline

An heightmaxxer from 8 years ago, is interesting. If you don't mind saying, how many inches did you grow? And how you were able to access increlex and pharma HGH from such a young age?

Also, leg lengthening is objectively more dangerous than heightmaxxing and causes worse effects long term in my opinion.

An heightmaxxer from 8 years ago, is interesting. If you don't mind saying, how many inches did you grow? And how you were able to access increlex and pharma HGH from such a young age?

Also, leg lengthening is objectively more dangerous than heightmaxxing and causes worse effects long term in my opinion.
I was still in puberty. It's hard to say what was from meds and what was from natural growth. But I know that HGH wasn't nearly as faked as much back then as it is now, nor was there such a huge demand. LLS also wasn't a big procedure popularized by instagram retards like it is now. But yeah, I agree I would never even consider LLS even if I was a turbo manlet.

There are legit sources for HGH and other meds still, but don't count on them to be cheap. There are no 100 IU "real" HGH pens or vial packs for $100. The people who actually believe these aliexpress and email roid sellers are delusional. I should really get around to making a source thread sometime.

I was still in puberty. It's hard to say what was from meds and what was from natural growth. But I know that HGH wasn't nearly as faked as much back then as it is now, nor was there such a huge demand. LLS also wasn't a big procedure popularized by instagram retards like it is now. But yeah, I agree I would never even consider LLS even if I was a turbo manlet.

There are legit sources for HGH and other meds still, but don't count on them to be cheap. There are no 100 IU "real" HGH pens or vial packs for $100. The people who actually believe these aliexpress and email roid sellers are delusional. I should really get around to making a source thread sometime.
Well, overall, how many inches did you grow from 15 to 19 while on stack? You would've grown regardless and did you ever get bone age testing during your older years on the stack (18 to 19)? I really appreciate hearing all heightmaxxing stories (success or not).
And I can tell you aren't just trying to come on here to lie about your results to get attention.