Do Infraorbital Rim Implants even make that much of a difference?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
something I found on Taban's website:

Infraorbital implant what it does

so it seems that the biggest difference it makes is that it gets rid of under-eye bags. it doesnt seem to affect the eye however, going by the above photo

also its hard to find before and after results of people who solely got infraorbital rim implants, as it seems to be combined with other procedures (almond eye surgery for example). even on Taban's website his Infraorbital Rim implant before and after section is filled with people who got that alongside other procedures. none of the photos showcased someone who only got infraorbital rims

this is the only insane result I've found online:

note how his eye shape seems to have changed and has become more hunter-like
would be interested to hear how many points this guy went up by & if there are any other benefits to IR implants

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member, Danish_Retard and 6 others
ye could be used to get more undereye support and fix a negative orbital vector. But people seem to forget that ur just fucking recessed at this point and they apply bandaid fixes

• +1
Reactions: mattix, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 7 others
But people seem to forget that ur just fucking recessed at this point and they apply bandaid fixes
So what should they do instead, just get LeFort 3 theory?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, AscendingHero, 11gaijin and 7 others
I just squint 24/7 tbh my eyes hurt already :feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, subhuman incel and Deleted member 10185
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and Aypo129

View attachment 1059920

so it seems that the biggest difference it makes is that it gets rid of under-eye bags. it doesnt seem to affect the eye however, going by the above photo

also its hard to find before and after results of people who solely got infraorbital rim implants, as it seems to be combined with other procedures (almond eye surgery for example). even on Taban's website his Infraorbital Rim implant before and after section is filled with people who got that alongside other procedures. none of the photos showcased someone who only got infraorbital rims

would be interested to hear how many points this guy went up by & if there are any other benefits to IR implants

There’s another result floating around the forums combined with OD that looks insane as well!

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and lilhorizontal32
i need silicone under my eyes so badly, i can't keep living with my non existent under eye support any longer

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, AlexBrown84 and subhuman incel
on their own its worthless, taban does it just to add some more support for his canthos that performs at the same time, and since ur already splitting up ur patients face why not slip in an implant too. However unless the patient is severely recessed I dont think its necessary I dont even think Taban needs to do them on most his patients he does, but hey he can get more money by convincing his patients they need it

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, AscendingHero, LightSkinNoob and 4 others
I promise you that you’ll be SO pissed if u pay for orbital rim implants...you’ll wish you spent it on something else

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Tallooksmaxxer, subhuman incel and 1 other person
on their own its worthless, taban does it just to add some more support for his canthos that performs at the same time, and since ur already splitting up ur patients face why not slip in an implant too. However unless the patient is severely recessed I dont think its necessary I dont even think Taban needs to do them on most his patients he does, but hey he can get more money by convincing his patients they need it
How long do canthoplasty results last? I’m legit down to visit Taban for the whole deal (including OD if deemed aesthetic for me) if it lasts long or reasonable amount of years. Also is there resorption with the infraorbital implants? I’m healing from rhino (just got it done the first week this month) so it’ll take a while but I could go late quarter this year. Your results were cool but it’s @kota result that really caught my attention. Also the patient in the OP though nobody seem to be able to contact these people lol must be too busy loving life after the results!

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
keen to check it out. link?
This is the best I could find but this ascension is insane. I believe there were other things involved for the entire face but my concern is eye area

Attachments

• A84D96AD-AA9F-4E78-A6A7-97BC7F44D7D2.jpeg
    A84D96AD-AA9F-4E78-A6A7-97BC7F44D7D2.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 571
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mattix, Deleted member 9568, subhuman incel and 1 other person
How long do canthoplasty results last? I’m legit down to visit Taban for the whole deal (including OD if deemed aesthetic for me) if it lasts long or reasonable amount of years. Also is there resorption with the infraorbital implants? I’m healing from rhino (just got it done the first week this month) so it’ll take a while but I could go late quarter this year. Your results were cool but it’s @kota result that really caught my attention. Also the patient in the OP though nobody seem to be able to contact these people lol must be too busy loving life after the results!
i am also going to taban to discuss cantho/rim implants/fillers

cantho results last very long time from my understanding, taban sys rim implants can be removed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7419

View attachment 1059920

All he did was orbital rim implant? Looks incredible

• +1
All he did was orbital rim implant? Looks incredible
yeah from what he said. kind of doubtful tho cos his eye shape seems to have changed, which I haven't seen happen from any other infraorbital rim only case

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Phoenix
What I want to know is: do orbital rim implants future prevent fat grafts or fillers in the area?

Under eye area solutions is something I'm not too knowledgeable about.

• +1
In both those pictures the guys have fairly thick skin under their eyes

I have pretty thin skin.

I'm worried the implant will show.

I will get tear trough filler in 2 weeks then fat grafting later in the year to see if that sufficed

• +1
yeah from what he said. kind of doubtful tho cos his eye shape seems to have changed, which I haven't seen happen from any other infraorbital rim only case
Agreed. I keep wondering how same doc, same procedure, dramatically different results occur

• +1
i think infraorbital rim implants are just cope. You can cover grey eye bags with concealer and colour corrector.
Much better if you spend those money for an almond eye surgery imho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 14392, subhuman incel and 1 other person
i think infraorbital rim implants are just cope. You can cover grey eye bags with concealer and colour corrector.
Much better if you spend those money for an almond eye surgery imho
interesting take tbh. but would u not be worried that the concealer could come off during the day and youd look weird. or worse u get called out for wearing makeup as a guy

• +1
interesting take tbh. but would u not be worried that the concealer could come off during the day and youd look weird. or worse u get called out for wearing makeup as a guy
I think that if you master make-up you shouldn't get noticed. While yes it could come off but you could just go to the toilet and fix it

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and lilhorizontal32
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, the next o'pry, subhuman incel and 2 others
This animation is literally not even close to the impact it makes on someone with weak orbitals.

Bad video.

• +1
  • +1
Bro didnt you say you had the money for your bimax and you were running sarms?

Whats the update ?
I decided I won't get a new surgery before finishing university. At the moment I will just get fillers for upper nose and eye hooding, and keep my money invested in ETFs

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Gaia262
dn rd

• +1
Are there any good infraorbital implant before and afters except this one?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Toth's thot and JosephGarrot123
Should be combined with a malar implant tbh, like the one that Saiyan from lookism got

on their own its worthless, taban does it just to add some more support for his canthos that performs at the same time
Yes, the current theory is that the retracted eyelid is weighted down by the pressure of the cheek. Thus the implant is inserted to pull the cheek up and introduce and anchor the soft tissue down in the under eye area. This reduces pressure on the eyelid allowing it to pull up decreasing lower lid retraction and allowing canthus to be tilted upward. Standard operating procedure with Steinsapir and Eppley as well. Though it seems the latest thing to couple with these surgeries is also Orbital Decompression too.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Amnesia
Does Orvital Rim even fix tear troughs?

Yes, the current theory is that the retracted eyelid is weighted down by the pressure of the cheek. Thus the implant is inserted to pull the cheek up and introduce and anchor the soft tissue down in the under eye area. This reduces pressure on the eyelid allowing it to pull up decreasing lower lid retraction and allowing canthus to be tilted upward. Standard operating procedure with Steinsapir and Eppley as well. Though it seems the latest thing to couple with these surgeries is also Orbital Decompression too.
why don’t peoples lower eyelids elevate after infraorbital implants then? they always need a saddle to fix eyelid retraction

they fix under-eye bags , negative orbital vector , hollow under-eyes , but they do not seem to affect the lower eyelid , except for extreme cases of droopy lower eyelid

IOR implant is just a cheek implant placed slightly higher

most droopy eyelids cases need lower lid retraction surgery / lateral cantho / canthoplasty ... i.e a soft tissue surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and catastaire
i am also going to taban to discuss cantho/rim implants/fillers

cantho results last very long time from my understanding, taban sys rim implants can be removed
Does your eye area still look the same? Any changes since your cantho?

What do you guys think of this result? It’s without infraorbital rim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

What do you guys think of this result? It’s without infraorbital rim

What’s the name of the model? Is he on TikTok or instagram. I want to see his eye surgery results in other videos to see if they last or relapse

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834