Do PSLers have different preferences than normies when it comes to women?

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I think so. I prefer girls like the one in the first picture over the one in the second. I think many normies would agree, or rate them equally. I'm not saying that the girl in the first pic is super hot or anything - she's a typical run-of-the-mill blonde, but I think that the 2nd one is too.

rand-jpg.1780502

Over this

fa-jpg.1780501

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 16474 and 5'8manlet
First chick is wearing more makeup jfl.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Zylk
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, Wallenberg and Moggie
this is like @Birdcell s female equivalent jfl

I found after become blackpilled, I like women with more masculine features, kind of like the white woman who look abit like transgenders, super weird tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Britmaxxer and Deleted member 14262
I found after become blackpilled, I like women with more masculine features, kind of like the white woman who look abit like transgenders, super weird tbh.
Yeah, that's not a surprise. I prefer normie preferences.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I prefer feminine and cute looking rather than bone mogging hot girls

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Wallenberg
I think so. I prefer girls like the one in the first picture over the one in the second. I think many normies would agree, or rate them equally. I'm not saying that the girl in the first pic is super hot or anything - she's a typical run-of-the-mill blonde, but I think that the 2nd one is too.

rand-jpg.1780502

Over this

fa-jpg.1780501
Yes most prefer Asian women over Whire girls on here when IRL everybody and their mother prefers white women

Yes most prefer Asian women over Whire girls on here when IRL everybody and their mother prefers white women
Because they have been perma rejected by whites, prefering asian women over whites is an incel trait

• +1
Reactions: elzde95 and prettyboislime
It's just the opposite. Here many people (especially ethnics) are racist towards Asians. IRL Asian women are more appreciated than here.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Bonesfogger or death

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Britmaxxer, Deleted member 16474 and 3 others
First one is make up frauded Becky; second one is Stacy but with ogre bones.

Stacy with normal bones fogs both and is ideal
3FB0731B 349A 41F2 97E6 609DED363A65

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and forevergymcelling
It's just the opposite. Here many people (especially ethnics) are racist towards Asians. IRL Asian women are more appreciated than here.
Irl men prefer white women over Asians, on this fourm it’s Asain women over all other groups. Only Nordic men like Asian girls irl

id say there’s 3 types on this site

1. the desperate niggas that will fuck anything (jbwmaxxers, lower your standard cels, black niggas)
2. face > all. obsessing over almond eyes, projecting their own psl autistic insecurities on others
3. the ones that find all women as disgusting whores

while normalniggers mostly go for body as long as the girl doesn’t look like a complete dude

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and forevergymcelling
Irl men prefer white women over Asians, on this fourm it’s Asain women over all other groups. Only Nordic men like Asian girls irl
lol no. IRL Asians are more liked than here because IRL has less bitter ethnics etc.

i rarely see people thirst for unconventionally attractive women ngl ive rarely been surprised by taste here

lol no. IRL Asians are more liked than here because IRL has less bitter ethnics etc.
Only pale white guys like Asian women. MEDS and Rthnics hate Asain women

goddamn yes op these are the kind of girls i lose it for

even though objectively she’s probably only a PSL 5–6 (just look at that midface; now imagine it without makeup) i’d absolutely destroy her and then probably betabuxx her after that

if i was a girl i’d love to makeupmaxx tbf

goddamn yes op these are the kind of girls i lose it for

even though objectively she’s probably only a 5–6 (just look at that midface; now imagine it without makeup) i’d absolutely destroy her and then probably betabuxx her after that

if i was a girl i’d love to makeupmaxx tbf
I mean the random tinder girl is fine looking; obviously fuckable, but not super hot or anything.

I mean the random tinder girl is fine looking; obviously fuckable, but not super hot or anything.
tbf i’ve been on semen retention for 7 days so i’m a bit clouded rn

The second girl mogs but her face is a bit heavy

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I like neotenous girls with cute faces.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Average girls fog so called "stacies".

Atleast when it comes to face, body I prefer a stacy body over an average one.

Tall, white, and good facial bones tbh.
Indians hate asians for some reason🤷‍♂️
Nah, we only hate chinese and thats mainly for nationalist reasons rather than race.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Joe Biden Lol GIF

2nd girl fogs and it ain't even close
:love:

Screenshot 2022 07 15 234336

the 1st girl I don't give any cares:oops:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: elzde95 and Britmaxxer

rand-jpg.1780502

Over this

fa-jpg.1780501
buddy you dont have different preferences due to psl. you just have low self esteem and cuck mentality so you find uglier women more appealing.

even from a psl point of view, bottom woman fogs the top into utter suicide.

Screenshot 20220706 223245 Instagram

This or death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
buddy you dont have different preferences due to psl. you just have low self esteem and cuck mentality so you find uglier women more appealing.
Nah. I'm picky. The model has manly face. A lot of other models fog her.

PSLers are more like to likegirls with perfect jaw development, nose, eye area aetc

normies just want a girl with a normal face that isnt ugly and after that its mostly body and sex appealsrs

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
how is this allowed in the forum

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95 and Deleted member 14160
Second girl fogs, first one looks like trash