Does anyone have ideas on how to fix coxa vara without surgery? (High-IQcels needed)

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I wonder if there’s a way to remodel the femoral neck to decrease the Hilgenreiner-epiphyseal angle over time. It would “hit two birds with one stone”, as the idiom goes. It would decrease the perceived hip width and increase height slightly.

there is no way to do this without surgery lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Well I don’t want to get surgery to fix this because I already need genio, rhinoplasty, and probably LL
if you're getting LL then you don't need to fix cova-vax lol you're already gonna get an increase in height

• +1
if you're getting LL then you don't need to fix cova-vax lol you're already gonna get an increase in height
I am a giga manlet at 170 cm (actually less since that’s my morning height), and my hips look very wide. I can’t stand my hips, they look horrible. Maybe if non-surgical heightmaxxing succeeds, I can get a proximal femoral valgus osteotomy done in place of LL.

I am a giga manlet at 170 cm (actually less since that’s my morning height), and my hips look very wide. I can’t stand my hips, they look horrible. Maybe if non-surgical heightmaxxing succeeds, I can get a proximal femoral valgus osteotomy done in place of LL.
my hips are a bit wide too but you just gotta focus on your shoulders for that and not on your hips. increase your shoulder width and your hips will immediately look better. it is your shoulders fucking up your proportional look.

• +1
my hips are a bit wide too but you just gotta focus on your shoulders for that and not on your hips. increase your shoulder width and your hips will immediately look better. it is your shoulders fucking up your proportional look.
I’m currently training deltoids to get wider bideltoid. I’ll still look bad no matter what unless I fix hips, though my ratio of bideltoid to hip width may improve a bit.