Does getting into relationships so often fucks up hormones and brain?

eyes

eyes

22| 6'3 | 5+ PSL (Sept '23)
I just broke up with my gf 2 weeks ago and trying to LTR this very HQNP HTB since 10 days.

Although she isn't lusting on me despite me acting high IQ and mogging her lookswise. We only met once and she wants to have a relationship not in a hurry. She also told me that she doesn't care someones looks as I would have seen it through her exes.

A high iq girl friend of mine said I'm orbiting too much around her. Would that be the reason?
I quit acting high inhib and started to text her less, now she texts even less. I was lowinhib before we were talking seriously though.

I feel depressed and sad since I didn't LTR her yet. Is that because the high amount of my past relationships fucked up me dopaminewise and mentally?

Last edited:
I wouldnt know

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and eyes
I got divorced with my ex wife 1 month ago Im still thinking about her even when texting or meeting other girls

• So Sad
Reactions: eyes
I got divorced with my ex wife 1 month ago Im still thinking about her even when texting or meeting other girls
I don't think about my gfs though. Only rarely think about the one that I have dated in the beginning of this year, which was 3-4 GFs before.

My LTR count is about 5 in 2023. Is that a fuck up?

I don't think about my gfs though. Only rarely think about the one that I have dated in the beginning of this year, which was 3-4 GFs before.

My LTR count is about 5 in 2023. Is that a fuck up?
Marriage is different than ltr. I don't think about my ex gfs too

• +1
high iq girl friend of mine said I'm orbiting too much around her. Would that be the reason?
I quit acting high inhib and started to text her less, now she texts even less. I was lowinhib before we were talking seriously though.
Hahahah got cockblocked by your “friend”

Hahahah got cockblocked by your “friend”
nah she gives me good relationship advices, she wasn't related with the girl i was talking to. friend of mine was right overall. orbiting is high inhib stuff.

anyways, i dumped her and got into a ltr/fwb with another girl

It ruins pair bonding abilities in both men and women, that's for sure.

• +1
nah she gives me good relationship advices, she wasn't related with the girl i was talking to. friend of mine was right overall. orbiting is high inhib stuff.

anyways, i dumped her and got into a ltr/fwb with another girl
Never ask a fish how to catch a fish
Dumbass
Ltr/fwb? Literally the opposite of each other larper

• +1
First times will fuck you up, this is why 30 year old virgins struggle because they have no emotional experience.... there are no solutions for this

Chad has such a high rotation that he devellops natural defences to this, theres always another girl to jump on his fun boat.

But losers will just rot because theres no one to susbstitute their LTB who is gone,