Don't do roids, you'll end up like this guy

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Self-banned; tired of talking to subhumans
Your body knows how strong your muscles should be. If they grow too much for your ligaments ...

There's a ton of other problems that roids will cause, such as killing your natural T production.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Lorsss and FatmanO
I thought you were going to say something of any value for once...

Your body knows how strong your muscles should be. If they grow too much for your ligaments ...

Are you posting from a life support unit from your zero IQ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383, heroinfather, fobos and 5 others
Are you posting from a life support unit from your zero IQ?
There is no nice way of saying it, but what I write doesn't make sense to you because you are ultra-stupid.

Conclusions

AAS abusers, as compared to otherwise similar bodybuilders, showed a markedly increased risk of tendon ruptures, particularly upper body tendon rupture

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
"Don't be stupid"
fix'd

• +1
Reactions: Maximus
There is no nice way of saying it, but what I write doesn't make sense to you because you are ultra-stupid.

Conclusions

AAS abusers, as compared to otherwise similar bodybuilders, showed a markedly increased risk of tendon ruptures, particularly upper body tendon rupture
You absolute fucking retard.

This was your statement.
Which is not the same as what you posted now.

Pathetic mongoloid, end it now.

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Another quote from the study:

upper body tendon ruptures occurred exclusively in the [steroid users] group versus 0 non-users
You absolute fucking retard.

This was your statement.

Which is not the same as what you posted now.

Pathetic mongoloid, end it now.

It's the same. You can't see it due to your stupidity.

Another quote from the study:

upper body tendon ruptures occurred exclusively in the [steroid users] group versus 0 non-users

It's the same. You can't see it due to your stupidity.

no its not. You said "the body knows how strong the muscles should be" which is a completely stupid statement.

What the paper suggests is that steroid users have WEAKER tendons than non steroid users. These are not related statements.

In your statement (the stupid one) you are implying that the tendons snap because the muscles are too strong. Instead what is actually happening is the abuse of AAS over the long term is itself causing WEAKER tendons. FFS just take the L gracefully.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
no its not. You said "the body knows how strong the muscles should be" which is a completely stupid statement.

What the paper suggests is that steroid users have WEAKER tendons than non steroid users.

You are making shit up, Cretinous. They are explicitly NOT saying that:

"The causes of AAS-associated tendon rupture are still incompletely understood."

Your muscles get stronger. Your tendons may or may not get weaker (the evidence is contradictory and inconclusive). Regardless, this creates a mismatch between what your muscles can lift and what your tendons are meant to handle.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
more like don't heavy bench press.

if you're on the right roids, there's no reason to lift heavy.

the drugs do the growing. just use lighter weights

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Idontknowlol and Deleted member 245
Obviously if you go overboard with weights or roids that weaken your ligaments (I think cutting roids do that ) that shit is going to happen. But it can be easily avoided

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
LexLuthorSelf-banned; tired of talking to subhumans

never began

What the paper suggests is that steroid users have WEAKER tendons than non steroid users. These are not related statements.

In your statement (the stupid one) you are implying that the tendons snap because the muscles are too strong. Instead what is actually happening is the abuse of AAS over the long term is itself causing WEAKER tendons. FFS just take the L gracefully.
Is that really the case? I always thought steroid users just got strong too quickly for their tendons to keep up. Another reason to never hop on the juice I guess.

Hes on steroids? He looks natty

Is that really the case? I always thought steroid users just got strong too quickly for their tendons to keep up. Another reason to never hop on the juice I guess.

its possibly the case. It happens in animal (rodent) models.
Hes on steroids? He looks natty

most steroid users these days do. Jason Blaha is on tons of roids and just looks like a fat fuck.

you have to take risks to looksmax. roids and surgery

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and Rimcel

Or end up like this guy. Some people on here are sold on the pipe dream that steroids are a cure-all. Can't change other people's minds I suppose.

You dont tear your shit unless youre 70IQ powerlifting. You dont even nee to go as heavy if you're superphysiological T anyway AFIK.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown

Or end up like this guy. Some people on here are sold on the pipe dream that steroids are a cure-all. Can't change other people's minds I suppose.

how tall?

what the fuck, this guy is good looking aside from his acne. Hes gotta be a midget.

OP is right, all of the thread is just misinterpreting him.
He is not talking about steroids causing weak tendons, but about the tendons not adapting fast enough to the strength of the muscles

And it is a very common occurence that juicers get hurt because of unbalanced muscle strength to tendon strength ratio.

However my gripe with your thread is that no one on here can really take anything from it.

None of the juicers on here plan on having top percentile strength and muscle mass, they just want to be have a hercules physique, nothing too strong. So those problems might be very unlikely to occur.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Guy should have melatonmaxxed, his pale skin is insane failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
OP is right, all of the thread is just misinterpreting him.
He is not talking about steroids causing weak tendons, but about the tendons not adapting fast enough to the strength of the muscles

And it is a very common occurence that juicers get hurt because of unbalanced muscle strength to tendon strength ratio.

However my gripe with your thread is that no one on here can really take anything from it.

None of the juicers on here plan on having top percentile strength and muscle mass, they just want to be have a hercules physique, nothing too strong. So those problems might be very unlikely to occur.

this mog is unreal

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and impure666