Everything Beyond Phenotype is Irrelevant. Period.

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL

The left column would make their counterparts on the right look like street shitting incels were they to be in the same room. The mog, despite incredibly similar features and proportions, is so fuckin brutal that you could never make such a stark contrast with eye area or jaw differences. Muh hunter eyes, muh jawline, muh diamond face shape. All irrelevant.

Imagine making a tinder experiment with Di Vaio, that Indian larping as Italian.

I made this the first picture on his Tinder profile with some other nt selfies etc. and after 24 hours got 17 likes. 17.
Reality is that the only thing that matters is having a high class or in-fashion phenotype, so quit your hopes about your bimax or almond eye surgery ascending you, because you won't achieve shit.

These guys on top row will outslay any masc coping fucktard or ethnic or bodybuilder on Tinder. So why bother? It's never been about your philtrum, you retard. You just were never born with IT (phenotype).

In conclusion, if you are not one of the following:
- Atlantid
- Atlanto-Med
- WASP
- Nordic with eyebrows
- Exotic Hispanic/Latino (think Guirao, Ruben Cortada)
- Levantine Arab (somewhat)
- Mulatto/Lightskin,

It's better to just give up your looksmaxxing or slaying aspirations, because you will NEVER slay. Period. You can run some niche games, get ltr's, and beta buxx sure. You might be able to slay roasties, but you will never be desired or lusted for by muh jb'z.

@Biggdink enlightened me. He opened my third eye.

@Kingkellz @alienmaxxer @LooksOverAll @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane @StrangerDanger @VicMackey

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 28541, TUSSELEIF and 44 others
Blacks should just Sex appeal max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, AscendingHero, fogdart and 1 other person
Brutal but mostly true, pheno makes or breaks appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Why does India have 1 billion people then :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, helpmegod, Hikicel69 and 26 others
Why don’t all these ethnic cunts just marry their own race And country females instead of trying to compete with whites who in some cases are genetically superior from birth and you will never have this. “Muh pheno” just go marry your own country females simple as

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22284, Deleted member 28541, Hikicel69 and 6 others
A bit hyperbolic but phenotype is critical for aesthetics, can make or break your looks.😢

Sendhil over cavill

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hikicel69, Marsiere214 and 12 others
“In conclusion, if you are not one of the following:
- Atlantid
- Atlanto-Med
- WASP
- Nordic with eyebrows
- Mulatto/Lightskin,”

Who’s literally been saying this? 🤔 🤔 🤔

Hint hint someone way before biggdink

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Agendum, bogii, AscendingHero and 3 others
faelid+ north pontid mogs too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160

The left column would make their counterparts on the right look like street shitting incels were they to be in the same room. The mog, despite incredibly similar features and proportions, is so fuckin brutal that you could never make such a stark contrast with eye area or jaw differences. Muh hunter eyes, muh jawline, muh diamond face shape. All irrelevant.

Imagine making a tinder experiment with Di Vaio, that Indian larping as Italian.
View attachment 1715745
I made this the first picture on his Tinder profile with some other nt selfies etc. and after 24 hours got 17 likes. 17.
Reality is that the only thing that matters is having a high class or in-fashion phenotype, so quit your hopes about your bimax or almond eye surgery ascending you, because you won't achieve shit.

View attachment 1715748View attachment 1715749View attachment 1715752

View attachment 1715766View attachment 1715770View attachment 1715773

These guys on top row will outslay any masc coping fucktard or ethnic or bodybuilder on Tinder. So why bother? It's never been about your philtrum, you retard. You just were never born with IT (phenotype).

- Atlantid
- Atlanto-Med
- WASP
- Nordic with eyebrows
- Mulatto/Lightskin,

It's better to just give up your looksmaxxing or slaying aspirations, because you will NEVER slay. Period. You can run some niche games, get ltr's, and beta buxx sure. You might be able to slay roasties, but you will never be desired or lusted for by muh jb'z.

@Kingkellz @alienmaxxer @LooksOverAll @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane @StrangerDanger @VicMackey
op has blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Forgot to mention eye color. An ethnic with light eyes instantly gets +2 SMV points. Too bad retards are more concerned about getting muh hunter eyes instead of visiting eyecos every 6 weeks for years on end and getting laser eye lightening until there isn't a single speck of melanin left in their irises.

Your non-ethnic vs. ethnic comparisons are literally just light eyes vs dark eyes.

2921183 1654359981020
2921184 1654360008751

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 28541, Banderacell and 11 others
Also a water thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Colored contacts, veneers and long hair can ascend most people for tinder appeal btw.

Better than giving up. But the insentient street poopers would rather cope with working out and bimax

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Boxingfan, smvmaxxertilllate and 13 others

View attachment 1715745

View attachment 1715748View attachment 1715749View attachment 1715752

View attachment 1715766View attachment 1715770View attachment 1715773

- Atlantid
- Atlanto-Med
- WASP
- Nordic with eyebrows
- Mulatto/Lightskin,

It's cringe why hindu indian girls relentlessly chase after levantine arabs and Latinos. Muh "you're ethnic like us". We are yes but we don't find your pheno attractive. I'd take a SSA, mena, east Asian, etc girl over you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Chinacurry, Sigmamale and 1 other person
Forgot to mention eye color. An ethnic with light eyes instantly gets +2 SMV points. Too bad retards are more concerned about getting muh hunter eyes instead of visiting eyecos every 6 weeks for years on end and getting laser eye lightening until there isn't a single speck of melanin left in their irises.

Your non-ethnic vs. ethnic comparisons are literally just light eyes vs dark eyes.

View attachment 1715802View attachment 1715803
but you zan get eye cNcer or some shit

I don’t looksmax to slay… I have a gf already. Sex is whatever. I mainly do it for attention and better treatment from everyone. That “pretty privilege”

I think everyone who eventually slays understands this. Take the boy salludon for ex.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, fogdart, Moldovancel and 2 others
facts this is why hrithik roshan smv mogs so hard
Food Surprise GIF by Hrithik Roshan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
Colored contacts, veneers and long hair can ascend most people for tinder appeal btw.

Better than giving up. But the insentient street poopers would rather cope with working out and bimax
I tried light green contacts. They don't work tbh look way too fake.

Also I'm of the opinion that the highest quality realistic colored contact would look fake if they don't fit the listed phenotypes anyway. Sendhil ramamurthy types are not gonna get away with running contacts game no matter how realistic they may look- it will still be uncanny fake looking.
Normies are very blackpilled on colored contacts, in soles, and other fake-maxxes they can detect them right away. :feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, thereallegend, AscendingHero and 1 other person

Also I'm of the opinion that the highest quality realistic colored contact would look fake if they don't fit the listed phenotypes anyway. Sendhil ramamurthy types are not gonna get away with running contacts game no matter how realistic they may look- it will still be uncanny fake looking.
Normies are very blackpilled on colored contacts, in soles, and other fake-maxxes they can detect them right away. :feelscry::feelscry:
Akshay Kumarmaxx and get brightocular.

• JFL

That’s too bad. Colored contacts are the strongest tool in a ethnics arsenal for tinder.

If not green or blue than light hazel or hazel.

At this point it’s not even a trade off. It’s a undebatable tool you have to do employ as a ethnic. No matter the risk of getting caught. No matter the guilt.

A strong ethnic arsenal includes:
Long curly hair
Veneers
Colored contacts
Dimpleplasty (surgical dimples)
Curled lashes
Bb cream to remove dark circles

Ethnics refusing to partake in above will soon be removed from the genepool

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElBastardo, smvmaxxertilllate, HQNPmaxxing and 5 others
Thoughts? @StreegeReturn

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, thereallegend and Deleted member 16834
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, AscendingHero and Looks234

View attachment 1715802View attachment 1715803
Do light blue eyes mog light green?

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
“In conclusion, if you are not one of the following:
- Atlantid
- Atlanto-Med
- WASP
- Nordic with eyebrows
- Mulatto/Lightskin,”

Who’s literally been saying this? 🤔 🤔 🤔

Hint hint someone way before biggdink
I, but @AscendingHero thinks it's mostly cope, but is interested in doing things considered phenomaxxing. https://looksmax.org/threads/phenotype-looksmaxxing-guide-the-forgotten-fundamental-looksmax.507206/

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Agendum and Erik-Jón

Attachments

• 74BCDAE3-4093-4F74-AD52-FA88061109BC.jpeg
    74BCDAE3-4093-4F74-AD52-FA88061109BC.jpeg
    333.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Only curries like dev can compete with pheno maxxed chads @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Pics with smile (my teeth are straight and white) and long hair gets me much better results than short hair hollow cheeks squinting pics

Contacts look fake tho , I have brown eyes and my green eyed brother effortlessly outslays me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and enchanted_elixir
Thoughts? @StreegeReturn
Op exagerate. You can slay off dating apps with different phenotypes.
But to get halo effect it’s virtually impossible without the most sought after phenotypes.
Too much bones are cope. Pale skin is cope - muh indian skin whitening.

Regarding eye area, the most important trait is wide aesthetic tight lower eyelid, and high set eyebrows - unironically.

For nose you need a 200/100 caucasian perfect nose - unless you’re black.

And then you have to fraud your pheno as much as you can. Light eyes are pretty much a necessity unless top tier pheno. To fraud pheno, beside soft features surgeries, you can only play on hair, eyelashes, beard, eyebrows.

Notice how all those tiktokers have curtains, make up, perfect eyebrows and lashes while frauding their coloring and soft features to hell and back?

Everyone can get good bones, it’s a trait available in every pheno. Not everyone can get the proper soft features.

That being said op made many mistakes regarding the appeal.
Mukasa mogs probably the russian guy who looks low trust and uncanny.
Tony mahfoud looks insane in his pro pics but too plastic etc.

Unironically your best bet and theory beside everything i said is to look pretty/cute aka HIGH TRUST.
But muh look low trust bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
It's cringe why hindu indian girls relentlessly chase after levantine arabs and Latinos. Muh "you're ethnic like us". We are yes but we don't find your pheno attractive. I'd take a SSA, mena, east Asian, etc girl over you.
So you don't find her phenotype attractive?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Xangsane
Op exagerate. You can slay off dating apps with different phenotypes.
But to get halo effect it’s virtually impossible without the most sought after phenotypes.
Too much bones are cope. Pale skin is cope - muh indian skin whitening.

Regarding eye area, the most important trait is wide aesthetic tight lower eyelid, and high set eyebrows - unironically.

For nose you need a 200/100 caucasian perfect nose - unless you’re black.

And then you have to fraud your pheno as much as you can. Light eyes are pretty much a necessity unless top tier pheno. To fraud pheno, beside soft features surgeries, you can only play on hair, eyelashes, beard, eyebrows.

Notice how all those tiktokers have curtains, make up, perfect eyebrows and lashes while frauding their coloring and soft features to hell and back?

Everyone can get good bones, it’s a trait available in every pheno. Not everyone can get the proper soft features.

That being said op made many mistakes regarding the appeal.
Mukasa mogs probably the russian guy who looks low trust and uncanny.
Tony mahfoud looks insane in his pro pics but too plastic etc.

Unironically your best bet and theory beside everything i said is to look pretty/cute aka HIGH TRUST.
But muh look low trust bro
Almost all of my posts are satirical but people don't pick up on the subtle ones :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 18840
Curry trait

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Almost all of my posts are satirical but people don't pick up on the subtle ones :feelshaha:
I mean i know, but its like plausible deniability, it contains many truths, but some exagerations.

• +1

Colored contacts are mega cope. Everyone can tell they're fake.

stopped reading at:forcedsmile:
Cope as much as you want. Its what is desired now.
Do gandy or opry or chico mog in appeal?
Literally looking low trust is a strike. You need everything else to recover from such a failo.
@looksmaxxer234 i don’t think they will understand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, AscendingHero, Looks234 and 2 others
Literally looking low trust is a strike. You need everything else to recover from such a failo.
how is it that I have low set eyebrows and girls still think I'm high trust :fuk::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I'm levantine arab.
I mean curries like to lump other groups of people with them ..cause they subconsciously know they are absolutely shit ..you can see this in this forum too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
Muh angry lookz :soy::soy::soy::soy:

There’s a video where all the girls ignored barett for Chico and barret looked like he’s about to cry

Hunter eyes is a male gaze cope

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, gamma, Agendum and 6 others
I mean curries like to lump other groups of people with them ..cause they subconsciously know they are absolutely shit ..you can see this in this forum too
I've seen this play out an awful lot here and irl. Muh "aryan"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
how is it that I have low set eyebrows and girls still think I'm high trust :fuk::feelscry:
Are you attractive to girls ? If no you’re a low trust ogre. A pretty high trust thing is always attractive to girls. You can’t just isolate one featurr

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii
Are you attractive to girls ? If no you’re a low trust ogre. A pretty high trust thing is always attractive to girls. You can’t just isolate one featurr
idk bro I don't have girls approach me though :feelscry:

I think it's the negative hooding which gives me high trust sad puppy look:hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 18840
Those niggas are atlanto-med LMAO

Rodrigo esp has heavy Northern EU Dna

@ForeverRecession

brutal blackpill. Anyone saying low trust is ideal has no life experience.

@Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Btw mouth is the most overated feature. Girls will find your lips cute as long as they red, full and not too narrow nor downturned. The rest literally doesn’t matter

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, incel194012940 and bogii