Everything Beyond Phenotype is Irrelevant. Period.

brutal blackpill. Anyone saying low trust is ideal has no life experience.

@Biggdink
You need to be salludon tier to get away with low trust vibes. ANYBODY below 6.25 psl would benefit from looking high trust instead of low trust.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16371 and Looks234
I, but @AscendingHero thinks it's mostly cope, but is interested in doing things considered phenomaxxing. https://looksmax.org/threads/phenotype-looksmaxxing-guide-the-forgotten-fundamental-looksmax.507206/

There are different schools of thought on this forum. Some people legitimately think sex appeal maxxing can overcome a undesired pheno. it’s like playing catch up with flash (a white htn +) who’s already 100 feet ahead of you. Never gonna happen.

Frauding is the only fighting chance ethnics will ever get.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others

The left column would make their counterparts on the right look like street shitting incels were they to be in the same room. The mog, despite incredibly similar features and proportions, is so fuckin brutal that you could never make such a stark contrast with eye area or jaw differences. Muh hunter eyes, muh jawline, muh diamond face shape. All irrelevant.

Imagine making a tinder experiment with Di Vaio, that Indian larping as Italian.
View attachment 1715745
I made this the first picture on his Tinder profile with some other nt selfies etc. and after 24 hours got 17 likes. 17.
Reality is that the only thing that matters is having a high class or in-fashion phenotype, so quit your hopes about your bimax or almond eye surgery ascending you, because you won't achieve shit.

View attachment 1715748View attachment 1715749View attachment 1715752

View attachment 1715766View attachment 1715770View attachment 1715773

These guys on top row will outslay any masc coping fucktard or ethnic or bodybuilder on Tinder. So why bother? It's never been about your philtrum, you retard. You just were never born with IT (phenotype).

In conclusion, if you are not one of the following:
- Atlantid
- Atlanto-Med
- WASP
- Nordic with eyebrows
- Exotic Hispanic/Latino (think Guirao, Ruben Cortada)
- Levantine Arab (somewhat)
- Mulatto/Lightskin,

It's better to just give up your looksmaxxing or slaying aspirations, because you will NEVER slay. Period. You can run some niche games, get ltr's, and beta buxx sure. You might be able to slay roasties, but you will never be desired or lusted for by muh jb'z.

@Biggdink enlightened me. He opened my third eye.

@Kingkellz @alienmaxxer @LooksOverAll @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane @StrangerDanger @VicMackey
Cope thread, attractive dudes slay, i can feel some gaslighting in this thread

At the same time, you're kinda bang on. How many dudes with sub par phenos will sex appeal maxx and be high psl enough to offset it.

Truth is, if you have sub par coloring and soft features your starting point is way worse than your counterparts that do, god forbid they're high psl +sex appeal as well.

I, but @AscendingHero thinks it's mostly cope, but is interested in doing things considered phenomaxxing. https://looksmax.org/threads/phenotype-looksmaxxing-guide-the-forgotten-fundamental-looksmax.507206/
Fuck off with this dude, why am i the only mod being harassed:lul:

That’s too bad. Colored contacts are the strongest tool in a ethnics arsenal for tinder.

If not green or blue than light hazel or hazel.

At this point it’s not even a trade off. It’s a undebatable tool you have to do employ as a ethnic. No matter the risk of getting caught. No matter the guilt.

A strong ethnic arsenal includes:
Long curly hair
Veneers
Colored contacts
Dimpleplasty (surgical dimples)
Curled lashes
Bb cream to remove dark circles

Ethnics refusing to partake in above will soon be removed from the genepool
This

but people like me have already cracked the code to lighten eyes naturally anyways..... fuck contacts

Blackpill me on dimpleplasty tho

A bit hyperbolic but phenotype is critical for aesthetics, can make or break your looks.😢

View attachment 1715790
Not make or break but plays a huge ass role in your smv

“In conclusion, if you are not one of the following:
- Atlantid
- Atlanto-Med
- WASP
- Nordic with eyebrows
- Mulatto/Lightskin,”

Who’s literally been saying this? 🤔 🤔 🤔

Hint hint someone way before biggdink
While you've also been a bit hyperbolic on this, people have gotta give you your props

you've been at this for a minute

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 16834
There are different schools of thought on this forum. Some people legitimately think sex appeal maxxing can overcome a undesired pheno. it’s like playing catch up with flash (a white htn +) who’s already 100 feet ahead of you. Never gonna happen.

Frauding is the only fighting chance ethnics will ever get.
Frauding their soft features and high trust / cuteness yes. Everything else is secondary such has light eyes, ripped big asf body, tattos etc. Matters but way less.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Cope thread, attractive dudes slay, i can feel some gaslighting in this thread

At the same time, you're kinda bang on. How many dudes with sub par phenos will sex appeal maxx and be high psl enough to offset it.

Truth is, if you have sub par coloring and soft features your starting point is way worse than your counterparts that do, god forbid they're high psl +sex appeal as well.

Fuck off with this dude, why am i the only mod being harassed:lul:

This

but people like me have already cracked the code to lighten eyes naturally anyways..... fuck contacts

Blackpill me on dimpleplasty tho

Not make or break but plays a huge ass role in your smv

While you've also been a bit hyperbolic on this, you gotta give him yo props

you've been at this for a minute
I don't want to hear the eye lightening stack but what was your eye color in the beginning and what is it now? genuinely interested.

I don't want to hear the eye lightening stack but what was your eye color in the beginning and what is it now? genuinely interested.
I havent tried it yet cuz poorcel but ik several ppl irl who have

• Woah
Reactions: bogii
You need to be salludon tier to get away with low trust vibes. ANYBODY below 6.25 psl would benefit from looking high trust instead of low trust.
But once you enter that tier of looks it doesnt matter

I'd arguably say those low trust looks (ian somerhalder) actually do very well in terms of eliciting raw sex appeal .

But jfl at being a dravo normie with a low trust archetype @vic mackey

• +1
Reactions: exeight, Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 18840
This with blue eyes or ldar

But once you enter that tier of looks it doesnt matter

I'd arguably say those low trust looks (ian somerhalder) actually do very well in terms of eliciting raw sex appeal .

But jfl at being a dravo normie with a low trust archetype @vic mackey
@VicMackey would be incel if he looked high trust. Having a low trust bad boy pheno gives you some niche appeal.

Dravidian soyboys are almost always incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and AscendingHero
@VicMackey would be incel if he looked high trust. Having a low trust bad boy pheno gives you some niche appeal.

True. but being attractive or not is always the deal breaker

Hes incel tho

Frauding their soft features and high trust / cuteness yes. Everything else is secondary such has light eyes, ripped big asf body, tattos etc. Matters but way less.

Yes. Ethnics have extremely undesirable soft tissue texture (thick nasal cartilage/higher buccal fat/resistant facial fat). Very thick and non angular. Soft features is where ethnics get fucked the second hardest. After coloring.

Here’s a list of things I would advise ethnics to correct surgically:

Wide flaring nostrils (ethnic alarplasty)
Recessed nasal bridge/tip (cartilage graft)
Flaring ears (otoplasty)
Buccal fat removal

The only bone related surgery I would recommend would be genio for added chin projection and angularity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Lmao, HQNPmaxxing and 5 others
True. but being attractive or not is always the deal breaker
Most people are never gonna be attractive. To slay, they are gonna need to have to appeal to some niche. People with high trust faces should try to prettyboymax, those who look ogre should roid and mascmax etc.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 9779, thereallegend and 2 others
Hes incel tho
He isn't. He can get casual sex with beckies. Also, gets a fair number of matches on tinder. He has a masc badboy look that some women might be into even though he has a failo phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
@Predeterminism

Brutal racepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Yes. Ethnics have extremely undesirable soft tissue texture (thick nasal cartilage/higher buccal fat/resistant facial fat). Very thick and non angular. Soft features is where ethnics get fucked the second hardest. After coloring.

Flaring ears (otoplasty)
Buccal fat removal

The only bone related surgery I would recommend would be genio for added chin projection and angularity.
Many ethnics have SFS you know. Bimax is sometimes necessary to fix it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, AscendingHero, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
Forgot to mention eye color. An ethnic with light eyes instantly gets +2 SMV points. Too bad retards are more concerned about getting muh hunter eyes instead of visiting eyecos every 6 weeks for years on end and getting laser eye lightening until there isn't a single speck of melanin left in their irises.

Your non-ethnic vs. ethnic comparisons are literally just light eyes vs dark eyes.

View attachment 1715802View attachment 1715803
This
Especially if you're dark haired, brows ethnic
You can get more intense halo from eye colour than whites (blondes or gingers)

• +1

The left column would make their counterparts on the right look like street shitting incels were they to be in the same room. The mog, despite incredibly similar features and proportions, is so fuckin brutal that you could never make such a stark contrast with eye area or jaw differences. Muh hunter eyes, muh jawline, muh diamond face shape. All irrelevant.

Imagine making a tinder experiment with Di Vaio, that Indian larping as Italian.
View attachment 1715745
I made this the first picture on his Tinder profile with some other nt selfies etc. and after 24 hours got 17 likes. 17.
Reality is that the only thing that matters is having a high class or in-fashion phenotype, so quit your hopes about your bimax or almond eye surgery ascending you, because you won't achieve shit.

These guys on top row will outslay any masc coping fucktard or ethnic or bodybuilder on Tinder. So why bother? It's never been about your philtrum, you retard. You just were never born with IT (phenotype).

- Atlantid
- Atlanto-Med
- WASP
- Nordic with eyebrows
- Mulatto/Lightskin,

It's better to just give up your looksmaxxing or slaying aspirations, because you will NEVER slay. Period. You can run some niche games, get ltr's, and beta buxx sure. You might be able to slay roasties, but you will never be desired or lusted for by muh jb'z.

@Kingkellz @alienmaxxer @LooksOverAll @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane @StrangerDanger @VicMackey
the most based thread I’ve seen

white/ olive colouring is ideal

brown/ black is over tier and only attracts low class ugly bitches with huge bodycount

seen this countless times

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Erik-Jón

View attachment 1715745

- Atlantid
- Atlanto-Med
- WASP
- Nordic with eyebrows
- Mulatto/Lightskin,

Over then, what’s the best way to rope , also do I look non-nt in this pic

Attachments

• BC860823-5F36-4B36-AC94-DB089485D235.jpeg
    BC860823-5F36-4B36-AC94-DB089485D235.jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 0
Should ban 6psl+ from creating posts as it is misleading and competition extermination :feelsokman: That being said I'll pump Melanotan 2 till I get every sort of cancer :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 19551, bogii and 2 others

Flaring ears (otoplasty)
Buccal fat removal

You sometimes have the opposite. Its my case, my alar base is too narrow, and its a non white trait. Planning to unironically widen my nose

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 16834
This nigga thinks slaying is determined by phenotype when its really determined by sex appeal and/or preselection
24AAE4CF 9AC7 4B6F A816 3EF8CFECCBCB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, fogdart, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
This
Especially if you're dark haired, brows ethnic
You can get more intense halo from eye colour than blonde nords
But how tf do you change your eye colour? Contacts look fake. Stroma has not come out yet and if it does, we can be sure that is effective for most people. @LooksOverAll mentioned some obscure surgery but idk if it actually works.

Even if you do managed to do change your eye colour without looking uncanny, your friends/family would know you did something and would think you are vain/insecure. It is not practical.

Many ethnics have SFS you know. Bimax is sometimes necessary to fix it.

100%. Only if it’s caused by midfacial deformity. @chinpilled fixed his sfs with a simple genio

Surgeries are quite literally for fixing deformity or correcting medium to excessive recession.

• +1
Reactions: user47283 and Erik-Jón
Should ban 6psl+ from creating posts as it is misleading and competition extermination :feelsokman: That being said I'll pump Melanotan 2 till I get every sort of cancer :feelsokman:
How do I buy mt2?

But how tf do you change your eye colour? Contacts look fake. Stroma has not come out yet and if it does, we can be sure that is effective for most people. @LooksOverAll mentioned some obscure surgery but idk if it actually works.

Even if you do managed to do change your eye colour without looking uncanny, your friends/family would know you did something and would think you are vain/insecure. It is not practical.
Brightocular, keratopigmentation, or eyecos. None of them are obscure at all. Tons of foids on Instagram get them. It's just that the average IQ here is 70 so all they do is cope with the same few surgeries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, Amexmaxx and Mewton
You sometimes have the opposite. Its my case, my alar base is too narrow, and its a non white trait. Planning to unironically widen my nose
I have seen this in many middle eastern people. They have sharp beak like nose that projects too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

Use contacts when you go outside
Its like using lifts you make it a lifestyle

muh insecurity :bluepill:
Its completely natural about being insecure of a flaw otherwise you wont work towards improving or fixing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, bogii and Erik-Jón
Brightocular, keratopigmentation, or eyecos.
How do you identify if a eye colour is good or not and what’s the order of eye brows eye lashs colour go

100%. Only if it’s caused by midfacial deformity. @chinpilled fixed his sfs with a simple genio

Surgeries are quite literally for fixing deformity or correcting medium to excessive recession.
Nah. Genio of course helps but sfs often results in a lack of tooth show, unideal mouth area etc, especially in motion. It affects both the maxilla and the mandible. You need bimax to fix it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón

Yeah that happens sometimes with botched rhinoplasty cases too. Surgeon over corrects and gives the patient a “pinched” Michael Jackson nose.

The rule is to meet the facial average and never deviate to far away from it.

Generally speaking tho ethnics have wider alar base with nostril flare , thick undefined nasal tip and a nasal bridge that’s quite often less projecting than the avg white guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 18840
How do you identify if a eye colour is good or not and what’s the order of eye brows eye lashs colour go
gtfo of this thread you're the most white phenotype in here rn:forcedsmile:

• +1
WTF right column 2nd down mogs them all.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
I have seen this in many middle eastern people. They have sharp beak like nose that projects too much.
My nose fine just narrow alar base.

r/truerateme has him as a 9/10 but the guy u showed on the left mogs him to hell :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 14160
Do I need mt2 I tan naturallly can I just sit outside instead?
honestly Im not sure you can get it at the same level (let alone speed), and you'll have to go through a lot of redness if youre nordic. Might not be worth

• +1
  • JFL
honestly Im not sure you can get it at the same level (let alone speed), and you'll have to go through a lot of redness if youre nordic. Might not be worth
I don’t burn , and I tan very well unironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 14160
Nah. Genio of course helps but sfs often results in a lack of tooth show, unideal mouth area etc, especially in motion. It affects both the maxilla and the mandible. You need bimax to fix it.

You’re using a umbrella term. Sfs is caused by multiple things. sfs caused by midfacial deformity will obviously be fixed by lefort.

8FF1F65F 7309 4282 8DB5 F98F11D9DC68

Whereas SFS caused by a small lower third will be fixed with a genio

1FD76BFE 3911 406E 932B DC3664D243BD
2EDF183D 1568 4C96 BD08 377DB468ECE3
(Genio only before and after)

Most ethnics have the one at the bottom (hence why I said genio) . Most people aren’t walking about with a midfacial deformity as it’s extremely easy to spot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, AscendingHero, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
You’re using a umbrella term. Sfs is caused by multiple things. sfs caused by midfacial deformity will obviously be fixed by lefort.

View attachment 1715954

Whereas SFS caused by a small lower third will be fixed with a genio

View attachment 1715957View attachment 1715959(Genio only before and after)

Most ethnics have the one at the bottom (hence why I said genio) . Most people aren’t walking about with a midfacial deformity as it’s extremely easy to spot
@bogii doni have sfs

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and AscendingHero
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and bogii

Go get laser eye surgery somewhere else. As long as they don't burn at or very close to your pupil, you won't lose your vision.