Everything Beyond Phenotype is Irrelevant. Period.

the most based thread I’ve seen

white/ olive colouring is ideal

brown/ black is over tier and only attracts low class ugly bitches with huge bodycount

seen this countless times
You can still attract high-quality women with that.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Brightocular, keratopigmentation, or eyecos. None of them are obscure at all. Tons of foids on Instagram get them. It's just that the average IQ here is 70 so all they do is cope with the same few surgeries.
Don't get BrightOcular, vision problems
Don't get keratopigmentation, fake beyond understanding
Laser eye surgery is the best
Try color-changing eye drops as well to see if it works

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante, FreakkForLife and bogii
Brightocular, keratopigmentation, or eyecos. None of them are obscure at all. Tons of foids on Instagram get them. It's just that the average IQ here is 70 so all they do is cope with the same few surgeries.

his idea is eyecos until grey and then go to kerato

• +1
no man you're not even fully developed yet pubertymaxx and gtfo out of this site for your mental health:feelscry:
Bogii I’m sub chad incel Slavic looking cel I like rotting also I’m even rotting rn, no one can out for me I sit here all day and night rotting away

Attachments

• 952407A0-6D36-4D9D-9298-DB32F9481278.jpeg
    952407A0-6D36-4D9D-9298-DB32F9481278.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: bogii
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and bogii
  • +1
@bogii look at this chad trait having a bench press in the middle my room right?
3E91A999 0116 4B75 A9A0 0B9B158F2E72

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and bogii
still you look small, doesn't do shit if you're not gonna use it
No muscle can save my pheno that’s why I’m rotting in this thread

• JFL
  • +1
that it's over for you, you are white and have blue eyes you can easily maxx out that shit
I don’t have blue eyes so it’s over, also I’m ethnic also I’m sub chad abs sub 6’3 so it’s brutally over asides landwhales

• JFL
Muh angry lookz :soy::soy::soy::soy:

There’s a video where all the girls ignored barett for Chico and barret looked like he’s about to cry

Hunter eyes is a male gaze cope
Cry for Barrett, keep the tears coming incels

https://looksmax.org/threads/jordan-barrett-with-top-female-models.464695/

Reminder that you will never be a prime shirtless Barrett flirting with Barbara Palvin on camera after having woken up together that morning as friends with benefits

AND JUST WHEN U RED PILL MUH NT MUH LOW TRUST COPERS COULDNT GET ENOUGH

MUH BARRETT IS LOW APPEAL, this forum has gone to shit. LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS NIGGAS GET IT IN UR SKULLS

@Korea
Muh low appeal eye area bro, too angular, muh psl autism

@gamma @alienmaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @Gargantuan @Reckless Turtle @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @enchanted_elixir @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Frank Jack @Adriana Lima @Korea @Kingkellz @6ft4 @Prettyboy @bogii @ArvidGustavsson @Enfant terrible @Amnesia @Salludon @slayer69 @Armadillo @whiteissuperior @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @tyronelite

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19607, Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others

Reminder that you will never be a prime shirtless Barrett flirting with Barbara Palvin on camera after having woken up together that morning as friends with benefits

MUH BARRETT IS LOW APPEAL, this forum has gone to shit. LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS NIGGAS GET IT IN UR SKULLS

@Korea
View attachment 1715991View attachment 1715992

@gamma @alienmaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @Gargantuan @Reckless Turtle @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @enchanted_elixir @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Frank Jack @Adriana Lima @Korea @Kingkellz @6ft4 @Prettyboy @bogii @ArvidGustavsson @Enfant terrible @Amnesia @Salludon @slayer69 @Armadillo @whiteissuperior @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @tyronelite

Barrett has a very interesting, memorable look. He possesses a weird mix of masculine & feminime traits. Very masculine jaw, hunter eyes but also feminime soft features and also his trademark long blond hair.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14160, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person

@Korea

Should I make a post debunking the red pill and MGTOW? I'm fluent in it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Coloring preferences are entirely dependent on the girl’s own coloring and whether she’s familiar type (blonde who likes blondes) or exotic type (blonde who likes dark hair)

Bones are objective, coloring/fashion/etc are subjective. Any coloring you can think up, you WILL find a girl who likes it, yes even indians and gingers. Good luck on a similar search to find a girl who likes leafy chins though, (hint: you will never find her)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 14160

There’s a video where all the girls ignored barett for Chico and barret looked like he’s about to cry

Chico is ~3 inches taller than Barrett and Barrett had weird dreadlocks for modeling in that video.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 7580
But once you enter that tier of looks it doesnt matter

I'd arguably say those low trust looks (ian somerhalder) actually do very well in terms of eliciting raw sex appeal .

But jfl at being a dravo normie with a low trust archetype @vic mackey
I dont think being low trust with my pheno is all that bad tbh especially since I look kind of like a mixed black with short hair. I think low trust and masc isn't so bad for darkskinned ppl just cuz their skintone will never lend itself to looking high trust and the former makes them have a thuggish appeal. I've always said that all black guys need to slay is to be avg height with a low trust face

@Korea

“Friendship” goals

Also kiss doesn’t mean anything
Even a trucel can go to a club and makeout with 10 different girls

Ma man had to switch teams :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 14160

@Korea

based

The left column would make their counterparts on the right look like street shitting incels were they to be in the same room. The mog, despite incredibly similar features and proportions, is so fuckin brutal that you could never make such a stark contrast with eye area or jaw differences. Muh hunter eyes, muh jawline, muh diamond face shape. All irrelevant.

Imagine making a tinder experiment with Di Vaio, that Indian larping as Italian.
View attachment 1715745
I made this the first picture on his Tinder profile with some other nt selfies etc. and after 24 hours got 17 likes. 17.
Reality is that the only thing that matters is having a high class or in-fashion phenotype, so quit your hopes about your bimax or almond eye surgery ascending you, because you won't achieve shit.

View attachment 1715748View attachment 1715749View attachment 1715752

View attachment 1715766View attachment 1715770View attachment 1715773

These guys on top row will outslay any masc coping fucktard or ethnic or bodybuilder on Tinder. So why bother? It's never been about your philtrum, you retard. You just were never born with IT (phenotype).

In conclusion, if you are not one of the following:
- Atlantid
- Atlanto-Med
- WASP
- Nordic with eyebrows
- Exotic Hispanic/Latino (think Guirao, Ruben Cortada)
- Levantine Arab (somewhat)
- Mulatto/Lightskin,

It's better to just give up your looksmaxxing or slaying aspirations, because you will NEVER slay. Period. You can run some niche games, get ltr's, and beta buxx sure. You might be able to slay roasties, but you will never be desired or lusted for by muh jb'z.

@Biggdink enlightened me. He opened my third eye.

@Kingkellz @alienmaxxer @LooksOverAll @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane @StrangerDanger @VicMackey

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 14160
Forgot to mention eye color. An ethnic with light eyes instantly gets +2 SMV points. Too bad retards are more concerned about getting muh hunter eyes instead of visiting eyecos every 6 weeks for years on end and getting laser eye lightening until there isn't a single speck of melanin left in their irises.

Your non-ethnic vs. ethnic comparisons are literally just light eyes vs dark eyes.

View attachment 1715802View attachment 1715803
Is something between T10 and T07 acceptable or can pass as light eyes? Also, do you think the benefits are really big if someone with the second guy's pheno used green eyes contacts? I think it looks kind of fake and can be bad for your reputation because you get caught right away.

• +1
Forgot to mention eye color. An ethnic with light eyes instantly gets +2 SMV points. Too bad retards are more concerned about getting muh hunter eyes instead of visiting eyecos every 6 weeks for years on end and getting laser eye lightening until there isn't a single speck of melanin left in their irises.

Your non-ethnic vs. ethnic comparisons are literally just light eyes vs dark eyes.

View attachment 1715802View attachment 1715803
I've seen a lot of your posts about eye lightening procedures, laser pigmentation keratopigmentation etc. What procedure(s) would you currently recommend to get light eyes?

84AD38E0 64A3 44A8 8202 094D145BD4F8

B-b-but @ForeverRecession told me I’d outslay di vaio :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
There are different schools of thought on this forum. Some people legitimately think sex appeal maxxing can overcome a undesired pheno. it’s like playing catch up with flash (a white htn +) who’s already 100 feet ahead of you. Never gonna happen.

Frauding is the only fighting chance ethnics will ever get.
Is there anyway to truly change your pheno asides colouring

Phenotype is important but you really just used a picture of Beckford knowing damn well he’s probably 20+ years older in that picture than the guy on the left (who’s using a filter)…
Honestly, with most of the comparisons I wouldn’t even say the left blows the right guy out of the water.

• +1
No shit, keratopigmentation at high intensity on dark brown eyes looks fake. Low-medium intensity looks good af.

BrightOcular isn't that risky. Tons of people have gotten it and have had it for years (Akshay Kumar, Underwood, Toni Mahfud, etc).

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Blackgymmax
Is something between T10 and T07 acceptable or can pass as light eyes? Also, do you think the benefits are really big if someone with the second guy's pheno used green eyes contacts? I think it looks kind of fake and can be bad for your reputation because you get caught right away.

View attachment 1716074
No. You need light eyes.

• +1

- Atlantid
- Atlanto-Med
- WASP
- Nordic with eyebrows
- Mulatto/Lightskin,
In which category are turks? (im just curious for a friend :unsure:)

Didnt need to read a single word to know pheno is everything if you're sub salludon psl, over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371

Idk I still think hunter eyes are attractive but sub ideal or that they can't be comboed with a very an ogre high fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
No shit, keratopigmentation at high intensity on dark brown eyes looks fake. Low-medium intensity looks good af.

BrightOcular isn't that risky. Tons of people have gotten it and have had it for years (Akshay Kumar, Underwood, Toni Mahfud, etc).
I bet some greycel already went blind from this comment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and bogii
Yeah that happens sometimes with botched rhinoplasty cases too. Surgeon over corrects and gives the patient a “pinched” Michael Jackson nose.
How to avoid the pinched nose look with rhino? this shit gives me rhinomares lmao

Incredibly easy surgery to botch, nasal augmentation that is

You’re using a umbrella term. Sfs is caused by multiple things. sfs caused by midfacial deformity will obviously be fixed by lefort.

View attachment 1715954

Whereas SFS caused by a small lower third will be fixed with a genio

View attachment 1715957View attachment 1715959(Genio only before and after)

Most ethnics have the one at the bottom (hence why I said genio) . Most people aren’t walking about with a midfacial deformity as it’s extremely easy to spot
Lifefuel😍

The rule is to meet the facial average and never deviate to far away from it.
So whats the facial average for ethnics?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 16834
But once you enter that tier of looks it doesnt matter

I'd arguably say those low trust looks (ian somerhalder) actually do very well in terms of eliciting raw sex appeal .

But jfl at being a dravo normie with a low trust archetype @vic mackey
Tinder experiments prove otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 16371

The left column would make their counterparts on the right look like street shitting incels were they to be in the same room. The mog, despite incredibly similar features and proportions, is so fuckin brutal that you could never make such a stark contrast with eye area or jaw differences. Muh hunter eyes, muh jawline, muh diamond face shape. All irrelevant.

Imagine making a tinder experiment with Di Vaio, that Indian larping as Italian.
View attachment 1715745
I made this the first picture on his Tinder profile with some other nt selfies etc. and after 24 hours got 17 likes. 17.
Reality is that the only thing that matters is having a high class or in-fashion phenotype, so quit your hopes about your bimax or almond eye surgery ascending you, because you won't achieve shit.

View attachment 1715748View attachment 1715749View attachment 1715752

View attachment 1715766View attachment 1715770View attachment 1715773

These guys on top row will outslay any masc coping fucktard or ethnic or bodybuilder on Tinder. So why bother? It's never been about your philtrum, you retard. You just were never born with IT (phenotype).

- Atlantid
- Atlanto-Med
- WASP
- Nordic with eyebrows
- Mulatto/Lightskin,

It's better to just give up your looksmaxxing or slaying aspirations, because you will NEVER slay. Period. You can run some niche games, get ltr's, and beta buxx sure. You might be able to slay roasties, but you will never be desired or lusted for by muh jb'z.

@Biggdink enlightened me. He opened my third eye.

@Kingkellz @alienmaxxer @LooksOverAll @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane @StrangerDanger @VicMackey
To be fair, I've seen a paki gymcel do way better than that dude with 17 likes in 24 hrs kek

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 14160