Facial PSL Ratings vs Cohesive PSL ratings

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
FOREWORD

Before I start just a daily reminder that although no one has went further in establishing EVERY VARIABLE in FEMALE -> MALE ATTRACTION, but also that no one has been called autistic more times in such a short period of time than me.

This is how you know most users are far from knowing truth and anything accurate, so therefore every advice which then propagate is suspect, insofar as it takes us further and further from the truth. With a firm truth to stand on a man cannot act efficiently in the world

My model is one I've used last year, and it accurately predicts how much you can slay while the old rating model missed out on a lot of slayers and rate highly a lot of people who had trouble with woman. The on I currently use is somewhat similar just with some minor changes, so with out further ado

Facial PSL Ratings vs Cohesive PSL Ratings

Facial PSL - This is a rating on just a headshot. From the top of your head including your hair to maybe a inch or two below your adam apple(neck plays into facial PSL). Although most users cannot even rate the face accurately it is one of the most important features of your look. In the old paradigm overtly masculine men were overrated. This phenomenon is seen in multiple things for example this is the ideal body for most woman is probably the picture on the right, but the perfect for most men is someone like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Woman like about a standard deviation less masculinity than men after that it starts to become harmful. This is why Lookism.net still think DONKEK is rated higher PSL (more than a full point) than Crisick is an example in the disconnect of male perception and female reality. I even see this in the gay community in NYC that men just like more masculine men than woman do

However what about aesthetics does it become harmful at any point?

The simple answer no. There are some taboos like:
Makeup
Nail Polish
Crazy Colored Hair
Super Tight Jeans

As long as a you don't do any of these taboo's that make you too overtly feminine. So what is the ideal facial PSL for a man to attract woman

Most woman wouldn't mind dating/sleeping with a man with:
>Longer Eyelashes
>More Youthful Skin
>Plumper Redder Lips
>Prettier Eyes
>Thicker Lusher Hair

The ideal face for a man is
> 6-8/10 dimorphism
>10/10 aesthetics

However this is easier said than done as every point of dimorphism makes it more difficult to be aesthetic

Cohesive PSL score

The idea of the cohesive PSL score first started to coalesce when I was look at red pilled PUA theory and Lookist theory

- PUA underestimated the power of looks
-Lookist underestimated the power of personality
-PUA said everyone could have a good personality, and ignored that it has a strong genetic component
-Lookist said it was 100% mendelian genetics and ignored epigenetics

then I read this and it was a good model for me at the time

https://revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/calculate-maximize-sexual-market-value/

so this is how PSL score is calculated

start with your facial PSL score I include everything in his but race, as that is highly dependent on location, and a few others

Here I will put the max PSL points anyone one of these variables can add or subtract to your PSL score

Height (+/- 1)
Frame/Shoulders (not capped) this one is complex, and is it's own post, but most men only gain a .25 PSL boost from their shoulders
Muscularity/Leaness (+/- 1) Less than 1% of men can get this full point
Fashion (+/- .75 - 1.5) only gl men can max out at 1.5 fashion, but even ugly men gain a boost from fashion

So what if your a PSL 4 and you max out all these variables except shoulders

4 + 1 + 1 + 1 = PSL 7

However only 5% of men will be 6'2-6'4
Less than 1% of men will have that muscular lean body
About 1-2% of men are fashionable enough to get the full fashion bonus

So although your face is average your other attributes make you .05 * .01 * .01 = 5/ 10 million

However it doesn't stop there

Personality can add points

So can Money and Status

It's not over boyos

Happy Looksmaxing

Attachments

• 1545504678073.png
    1545504678073.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge, dna_cel, Michael Myers and 3 others
personality women enjoy ≠ good personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
personality women enjoy ≠ good personality

For this argument I'm talking about an attractive personality

JFL if you don't think comedians slay, although sometimes they don't marry the most beautiful woman

For this argument I'm talking about an attractive personality

JFL if you don't think comedians slay, although sometimes they don't marry the most beautiful woman
They don't.

They don't.

If your a comedian whats funnier/interesting

> You not slaying and struggling with woman
> Girls coming up to you after your set , and asking when your going home

I don't think you've ever been to a comedy club tbh

Also I made some grammatical errors, but I fixed some on a second read

If your a comedian whats funnier/interesting

> You not slaying and struggling with woman
> Girls coming up to you after your set , and asking when your going home

I don't think you've ever been to a comedy club tbh

Also I made some grammatical errors, but I fixed some on a second read
You are right I have not been to a comedy club, where I live there is no stand up comedy. Bill Hicks, one of the best comedians ever clearly struggled with women despite killing it every show. Might be an oddity? Fame attracts women, I don't think it's their personality though.