Foids love this recessed subhuman.

lerwaf123

lerwaf123

Temp. Banned
He slays any prime Stacy he wants everyday. I know it’s also because of fame but rapper halo and badboy halo also play a role. Rappers are such an underrated niche. Everyone now try to become pretty boy while you could rappermaxx as a subhuman and slay mtb sluts who like shit mumble rap music. I know it’s a water but that’s what I think.
IMG 0514
:feelsuhh:
IMG 0515
IMG 0516

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and bloomercel
art fundamentals, plastic surgery frameworks and black pill debunked !!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man and Melly
The love his money and fame, not him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melly, Elijah_leo, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
Not subhuman. Just a Statusmaxxed LTN. Not uncommon, like Tyler the Creator

art fundamentals, plastic surgery frameworks and black pill debunked !!!
Retard I don’t deny Blackpill. I just said that as an average guy or maybe below average you could nichemaxx.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Retard I don’t deny Blackpill. I just said that as an average guy or maybe below average you could nichemaxx.
groundbreaking !!!

• +1
Reactions: trucel333
  • +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
The love his money and fame, not him.
He fits an attractiveness niche. Girls are hard to understand. They find Jeremy Allen white attractive and Adam Driver. There are definitely anomalies that fit into a looks-niche.

He slays any prime Stacy he wants everyday. I know it’s also because of fame but rapper halo and badboy halo also play a role. Rappers are such an underrated niche. Everyone now try to become pretty boy while you could rappermaxx as a subhuman and slay mtb sluts who like shit mumble rap music. I know it’s a water but that’s what I think.View attachment 3221466:feelsuhh:View attachment 3221467View attachment 3221468
yeah this is what I was talking about in my thread earlier.
besides lil xan mogged the soundcloud scene in 2017 JFL

groundbreaking !!!
What’s the point of these shit sarcastic words. I just said some info about an underrated niche. 90% of this forum are low iq retards why should I post here something intellectual?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air
nichemaxxed and status/moneymaxxed and NT and low inhib due to having a criminal record and rapper halo
plus he's realistically mtn without the tats and shit

• +1
Mark Zuckerberg also have money and fame but slays ltb Asians unlike lil xan
Mark Zuckerberg is not a rapper jfl. He doesn’t have the same appeal especially since he’s like 40 or something

He fits an attractiveness niche. Girls are hard to understand. They find Jeremy Allen white attractive and Adam Driver. There are definitely anomalies that fit into a looks-niche.
there are looks-niches and different anomolies, like the crooked nose obsession, negative canthal tilt obsession, dad bod, etc. Kinda lifefuel tbh

• +1
nichemaxxed and status/moneymaxxed and NT and low inhib due to having a criminal record and rapper halo
plus he's realistically mtn without the tats and shit
I’d say his only real failo is his height at 5”6 0_0.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Just become a singer and music producer bro..

• JFL
Reactions: lerwaf123
Mark Zuckerberg is not a rapper jfl. He doesn’t have the same appeal especially since he’s like 40 or something
That means that niche is also important, not just fame. There are also some oldcels rappers who slay.

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
lf3 or rope for this poor fella

I’d say his only real failo is his height at 5”6 0_0.
He’s also recessed. He has mtn front and low lab side profile. Overall high Ltn/low mtn

• +1
Mark Zuckerberg also have money and fame but slays ltb Asians unlike lil xan
He could pull some supermodels if he wanted to, he's just a weird lil cuck that's all. Maybe lizards have different beauty standard.

He’s also recessed. He has mtn front and low lab side profile. Overall high Ltn/low mtn
Good point about side profile. But front profile makes most of the sauce I guess. If I wanted to be autistic I would say that hardmaxxing would ascend Lil Xan quite a bit, but I think he’s doing well enough in the industry

He could pull some supermodels if he wanted to, he's just a weird lil cuck that's all. Maybe lizards have different beauty standard.
I don’t think so. Why would he need to have relationships with some ugly Asian girls and even have kids with them if he can date supermodels? No foids care about billionaires, they have bad status for jbs. But every foid listens some shit rap music nowadays. Low iq drug addict slays prime stacies unlike genius Zuckerberg.

Last edited:
I don’t think so. Why would he need to have relationships with some ugly Asian girls and even have kids with them if he can date supermodels? No foids care about billionaires, they have bad status for jbs. But every foid listens some shit rap music nowadays. Low iq drug addict slays prime stacies unlike genius Zuckerberg.
Nah bro, sure foids are degens and would get with whatever is seen as cool (degen rapper drug addicts) but zuckerberg can definitely, DEFINITELY pull a stacylite AT LEAST. The prospect of passing generational wealth and financial security to your 10th generation is wayyyy too tempting for foids, fuck it, humans in general to just pass There are some random rich mf betabuxxing a stacylite right now, Zuckerberg can do that too TENFOLD.

It's just these nerd ass billionaire businessmen tend to look for other qualities than looks.

He's probably aspie as fuck and his wife is the only person who understands him to a deeper level.

Nah bro, sure foids are degens and would get with whatever is seen as cool (degen rapper drug addicts) but zuckerberg can definitely, DEFINITELY pull a stacylite AT LEAST. The prospect of passing generational wealth and financial security to your 10th generation is wayyyy too tempting for foids, fuck it, humans in general to just pass There are some random rich mf betabuxxing a stacylite right now, Zuckerberg can do that too TENFOLD.

It's just these nerd ass billionaire businessmen tend to look for other qualities than looks.

He's probably aspie as fuck and his wife is the only person who understands him to a deeper level.
Yeah you’re probably right. He could date stacylite at least. But despite being less rich and popular lil xan has higher appeal

What he fuck is ESR stop using ducking retzrded symbols that no one understand bluecel
Edit seems like a answered on another post idk how the fuck it is possible

Last edited: