from ltn to chad (pheno and coloring pill)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
3882348 1705043185996

3882364 AE116097 CE87 4611 B8E7 48397281C3F9

ratios are the exact same, also features are gig similar just whitified. the main noticeable difference is in the coloring and pheno. he literally went from mtn kebab selling mtn in west to giga chad terra slayer JUST by pheno and coloring change. morph done by @thecel .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Joe Rogancel and thecel
both are high psl yet one is terra attractive and one is bottom tier kebab seller .
your race/pheno/coloring= 90% of your attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons, spongebob, Deleted member 55631 and 4 others
OK Farhad. Now crawl back to your shithole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Looks234, Nick.Harte and 6 others
nose is different, kys op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57302 and flippasav
He deleted his original pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
0 graycel. nose tip got whitified just i mentioned. the ratio are the same.
might as well be a completel t dufferent person then

might as well be a completel t dufferent person then
yes. pheno and coloring pill is so brutal that makes you a COMPLETELY different person.

yes. pheno and coloring pill is so brutal that makes you a COMPLETELY different person.
i think thats obvious for most people, i dont understand why you needed to make a thread for it

Just respawn theory
That’s a whole different person

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 57302, deadmanwalking and 2 others
i think thats obvious for most people, i dont understand why you needed to make a thread for it
cope
99% of users here ignore the coloring and race pill.

Just respawn theory
That’s a whole different person
the whole point of this thread is to show the msot brutal pill that is almost all of your attraction and CANNOT be changed hence the blackpill tag.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
This is pure unadultered autism when an incel thinks he 'subtly' changed . Just JFL at thinking this is due to pheno or coloring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, lightskinbengali, Looks234 and 9 others
achievable for him tho, thankfully he will never know

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
This is pure unadultered autism when an incel thinks he 'subtly' changed . Just JFL at thinking this is due to phen
gooks and specially gookesses are at the bottom of the pyramid.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
That's not Just a coloring change, farhaad. I guarantee you he doesn't have those Bones under the beard. Eye area Is also different, and the eyebrows are longer

• +1
That's not Just a coloring change, farhaad. I guarantee you he doesn't have those Bones under the beard. Eye area Is also different, and the eyebrows are longer
So many words.

You can't. That's what blckpill means. It means it's Over.
people motly date within their race so your argument is cope anyway

people motly date within their race so your argument is cope anyway
True in ethnic countries. The guy above is a giga chad in iran but Ltn in nordistan. The main problem is when you have the subpar race in west and that's the problem.
Also ethnicities got their preferred phenos too.

View attachment 2669958
View attachment 2669959

ratios are the exact same, also features are gig similar just whitified. the main noticeable difference is in the coloring and pheno. he literally went from mtn kebab selling mtn in west to giga chad terra slayer JUST by pheno and coloring change. morph done by @thecel .
he looks completely different no way the main part you've changed is pheno and coloring

True in ethnic countries. The guy above is a giga chad in iran but Ltn in nordistan. The main problem is when you have the subpar race in west and that's the problem.
Also ethnicities got their preferred phenos too.
then do a pheno pill not a race AND pheno pill at the same time.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
then do a pheno pill not a race AND pheno pill at the same time.
Why you mad, you indian or got kebab selling pheno or something?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
View attachment 2669958
View attachment 2669959

White-worshipping deathnik found.

• JFL
“Whitified” You gave him an objectively better nose, how many whites actual have a nose like that. Retarded nigger

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I'm not a shizo who beilieves in lefort 3 or rearranging skulls.
your right bro, there is no fix, we are all doomed

• +1
ears nose and lips also changed a lot
Yes. nose Jew tip turned into a white tip. He hides the lips behind the beard the brows got longer too. But the coloring carried him the most like 90% of his ascension came from the coloring

Literally changed this dalits whole person. are you retarded? this is not appeal nor pheno. you made him a psl you retard when he was a curry.

• Ugh..
Top can easily get a top tier woman, bottom is literally fucking uberchad, your avg white looks nothing remotely like that. Eye and skin lightening exists now as well, if gooks were truly bottom tier then kpop wouldn’t be as popular as it is now.
>Inb4 “ethnic cope”
Hispanic men marry white women at extremely high rates and they are usually portrayed as low class manlets with dark hair and eyes. Even if we remove white women from the equation, ethnic and asian women still absolutely exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheReckons, m0ss26 and mortis