From the perspective of female gaze, is my physique maxxed?

I’m around 5’10 ( 177.5cm) and I still get height mogged when I wear airmax. I feel average but below average most of the times. I look in the reflection and the guys who I felt were on the same height as me look taller.

I know statistically it doesn’t make sense, but I’m talking from what I’ve seen, and there’s a reason why I said I was shocked.
Are you 5'10 in morning?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Are you 5'10 in morning?
Yeah i mean, but to your point there are kids in my school who i thought were 5'10 or 5'11 and got measured to be 5'9, it could be about shoe game, posture, hair game also the fact that your eye location.

• +1
that your eye location.
The reflection when you look in the mirror doesn’t lie though. I can see I’m getting brutally mogged.
I got measured when I was in hs and it was 5’10 confirmed

Morning n night. Stays pretty much the same.
That's wild. I lose a lot of cm throughout the day, like I wake up 6'2 at night I am barely 6'1. I started taking glucosamine sulfate and I wakeup 6'2.25 and night 6'1.5. I heard it makes you retain morning height more with fluid water n stuff, do yk about it.

• Hmm...
5. I heard it makes you retain morning height more with fluid water n stuff, do yk about it.
It’s the first time I’m hearing about it and it sounds interesting btw

It’s the first time I’m hearing about it and it sounds interesting btw
I researched it back few months ago, there is scientfiic studies done, in the study over 3 months 1500mg supplementation helped people retain 1 cm , around 0.4 inch. Since my spine decompresses more than normal maybe thats why i was able to retain 0.5. It's kind of a cope strategy but it is what it is.

You have to have enough muscle mass so it is visible without flexing. And you have this + leanness so you mog a substantial amount of people

You have to have enough muscle mass so it is visible without flexing. And you have this + leanness so you mog a substantial amount of people
Should i increase my muscle mass (size by appearance) and just go to 10%, so like 85 kg 10% ? Or should i achieve for a bigger look? Also appreciate your honest response bro