Genes compound over time

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
So for example we know if you become muscular via the gym your kid will likely become muscular aswell more easily and be naturally strong.

So whats stopping you from creating a lineage that evolves humanity itself by being an ubermenschian race

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I'm Dravidian I already have top of the line genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deprived, Deleted member 65296 and 1 other person
Yes, it's called epigenetics, that's why I believe I deserve to reproduce after an entire adolescence of physical training.

• +1
Reactions: mug and butterworld
epigenetics

• +1
Reactions: mug and butterworld
Yes, it's called epigenetics, that's why I believe I deserve to reproduce after an entire adolescence of physical training.
I wonder if taking peds in your adolescence could impact epigenetics? Guess it’ll take a while for us to know

• +1
Reactions: mug
So for example we know if you become muscular via the gym your kid will likely become muscular aswell more easily and be naturally strong.

So whats stopping you from creating a lineage that evolves humanity itself by being an ubermenschian race
if you exercise at the gym then you will shorten the lifespan and lower the testosterone of you and your children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Deleted member 65296 and mug
I've been to like 4 gyms, I've done martial arts like kickboxing and a little bit of jiu jitsu since I was 15 and I've been doing bodyweight exercise for years.

if you exercise at the gym then you will shorten the lifespan and lower the testosterone of you and your children
I heard ray peat said too much excersizes is bad but I think its good for improving health because being fat is more undesireable. Thoughts?

• JFL
I wonder if taking peds in your adolescence could impact epigenetics? Guess it’ll take a while for us to know

There has to be a study of that somewhere.

• +1
Yeah I’m gonna reach my natty limit before reproducing so my kids have good genes, both my parents never trained seriously and I suffer as a result

I heard ray peat said too much excersizes is bad but I think its good for improving health because being fat is more undesireable. Thoughts?
dont listen to raypeast listen to your natural senses. any amount of exercise is bad. if you eat naturally you dont need to worry about losing weight.

• +1
Yeah I’m gonna reach my natty limit before reproducing so my kids have good genes, both my parents never trained seriously and I suffer as a result
the more you exercise the worse their genes will be

dont listen to raypeast listen to your natural senses. any amount of exercise is bad. if you eat naturally you dont need to worry about losing weight.
don’t listen to random schizo on the internet, listen to common sense, humans have been physically active since the beginning, it is only recently people have stopped spending a lot of time outside

• +1
don’t listen to random schizo on the internet, listen to common sense, humans have been physically active since the beginning, it is only recently people have stopped spending a lot of time outside
movement and exercise arent the same thing. i already said not to listen to a random schizo on the internet, raypeast, listen to your natural senses instead.

movement and exercise arent the same thing. i already said not to listen to a random schizo on the internet, raypeast, listen to your natural senses instead.
cope from the slums of skinnyvile

• +1

Lysenko was wrong bro.

@Imretarded? funny how?

• So Sad
Epigenetics is cope for ntfags