Gigachad gymcel spotted...

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

that bitch
Look at this mogger's facial aesthetics. Looks like David Laid and Jeff Seid hybrid from a lab. God-tier frame but looks short. I guess it doesn't matter though... just look at his FACE

And looking at all the beckies that give him iois throughout the video is pure sui-fuel. They are capitvated by his godly genetics. So many girls just giggling non-stop because they are in proximity of superior chad genetics.

And all the YouTube comments saying he's going to blow up in the fitness industry. Jfl, this guy has no charisma, and doesn't separate himself content-wise from the millions of gymcels out there. Halo effect is just insanely powerful cheat code for success in life.

Life is over for me, but it's just beginning for him. Easy, easy existence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 31942, blatonslatt and 5 others
Ive never seen so many white people gather in one spot

Mirin that gyms racial makeup

Yea he looks really good, insane especially at the end when hes in the car with the hood up. Great smile youthful, looks like he has a slight villian look to him too which is great

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 31942, WanderingBurro and 1 other person

Yea he looks really good, insane especially at the end when hes in the car with the hood up. Great smile youthful, looks like he has a slight villian look to him too which is great
He is one of the best-looking ppl I have ever seen. I am someone that rates harshly and I can say this guy has 1 in a million facial aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 30432, Blackgymmax and 3 others
Skullcel
GIF 230430 190525

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
Look at this mogger's facial aesthetics. Looks like David Laid and Jeff Seid hybrid from a lab. God-tier frame but looks short. I guess it doesn't matter though... just look at his FACE

And looking at all the beckies that give him iois throughout the video is pure sui-fuel. They are capitvated by his godly genetics. So many girls just giggling non-stop because they are in proximity of superior chad genetics.

And all the YouTube comments saying he's going to blow up in the fitness industry. Jfl, this guy has no charisma, and doesn't separate himself content-wise from the millions of gymcels out there. Halo effect is just insanely powerful cheat code for success in life.

Life is over for me, but it's just beginning for him. Easy, easy existence.

His height is trash tho but elite in every thing else.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Too much muscle his arms look short and loses appeal because of his mass, chad tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
To all the copers on this forum, I will show you what a real IOI is.

Look at this MTB completely entranced with the gigachad for what seems to be 20+ seconds (video is timestamped). She is with what looks to be her old-cel boyfriend... the gigachad is clearly recording, but she is completely fixated on the chad. She can't help herself. She is magnetised and drawn to him. It's like nature wants chad to impregnate every fertile female in sight.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, cancercell, idcgraycel and 2 others
Looks like a monkey. This is gigachad appealing face
images

• JFL
Reactions: goo25 and rand anon

Look at this MTB completely entranced with the gigachad for what seems to be 20+ seconds (video is timestamped). She is with what looks to be her old-cel boyfriend... the gigachad is clearly recording, but she is completely fixated on the chad. She can't help herself. She is magnetised and drawn to him. It's like nature wants chad to impregnate every fertile female in sight.

nigger stop writing schizo essays toilets also look at me this way and im truecel tier weighing 57 kg at 191 cm. means nothing. he lacks being good looking from front, otherwise would be gigachad. but since he doesn't he gets mogged by og murphy and seid

Looks like a monkey. This is gigachad appealing face
images
De Poop's FACE has 0 appeal. Ask 100 girls to rate the gigachad gym bro in OP vs De Poop, and 95+ will pick gym bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
manlet roider

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i mog him hard
IMG 5440

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Xangsane
De Poop's FACE has 0 appeal. Ask 100 girls to rate the gigachad gym bro in OP vs De Poop, and 95+ will pick gym bro.
not like i was srs. still, yiu mirinn??

Yea that's an actual chad. He also has a god tier voice but the fact that he's a manlet though brings me great pleasure holy shit imagine if he were tall - any male who passes by him would have to commit suicide

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nigtard, Blackgymmax and EverythingMattersCel
Top tier frame. One of the clearest V-Tapers I’ve seen. Mogs David and Seid tbh.

Top tier frame. One of the clearest V-Tapers I’ve seen. Mogs David and Seid tbh.
He’s pumping heavy doses of gear for this though. These looks won’t last long.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 30432 and EverythingMattersCel
great hair fuk how much i wished i had that kinda hair.

Insane, slight underbite but doesnt matter

i dont get it, she looks at him for like 1 second in the part you timestamped. she cant even see his face from that angle.

he has good bones but his face is forgettable, profile doesnt even matter lol

tall nt chads obliterate him

Yea that's an actual chad. He also has a god tier voice but the fact that he's a manlet though brings me great pleasure holy shit imagine if he were tall - any male who passes by him would have to commit suicide
Voice is a giveaway he’s on trt, he also gives off extremely autistic vibes

Last edited:
Voice is a giveaway he’s on trt, he also gives off extremely autistic vibes
Not necessarily. I think he's natty. People underestimate what is possible natural. If he's 5'8 and 180lbs, then he clearly just has good insertions. Looks small in a shirt.

His gigachad cranofacial development already signals high prenatal t and thus sennsitive androgen receptors, which is good for building an aesthetic physique.

Not necessarily. I think he's natty. People underestimate what is possible natural. If he's 5'8 and 180lbs, then he clearly just has good insertions. Looks small in a shirt.

His gigachad cranofacial development already signals high prenatal t and thus sennsitive androgen receptors, which is good for building an aesthetic physique.
He’s also manlet which helps :lul:. Hard to say imo he’s roided because of narcissistic look focused personality.

Way too much orbicularis Oris protrusion. Almost looks chimp like @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger