Girls of all races go apeshit over Korean Guy on omegle

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
look at their reaction. Do you think youll be able to get these kind of reactions?

Honestly if you want to know whether you are considered handsome or not, go on omegle or ometv and see how the girls treat u. Online interaction usually are blunt and honest

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Beetlejuice, chaddyboi66, betrayed by 5‘8 and 8 others
@Ceo of cope @@House Lannister @@beachdude123 @Ken @@StrangerDanger @@Saranghae @@TRUE_CEL @@Zer0/∞ @@LightSkinNoob @@Curry Suicide @@currylightskin @C@Chinlet Ascension @@Cheesyrumble @King Kali @JBcollector thoughts?

@phenocel i forget to tag u sometimes my bad brotha

what that guy name? top tier asian

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and stickyblickyhuh
what that guy name? top tier asian
it says his name is jaehyun but i wouldnt consider him top tier, just high tier. There are way more handsome and attractive asian men

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
@Germania @dirtydorito @looksmaxxed @looksmaxxtocope @Drained @Magical Apple (y) give ur thoughts

@JewSlayer1488 @Vain786 @Octillionaire @rand anon give ur thoughts as well!

yes lol i can easily get that reaction

he is nothing special just dyed hair brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Kingcel32, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153 and Deleted member 20651
yes lol i can easily get that reaction

he is nothing special just dyed hair brown
on omegle and ometv, only east asian boys, mostly koreans are sought out for. i havent seen any indian getting this reaction but i think u should test it and post it on youtube for views and money!

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
that chink has 0 smv jfl

imagine thinking girls let him fuck them daily.
its equal to a betabux who is rich

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Broly, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
g
that chink has 0 smv jfl

ok bruv, go on omegle and get at least 3 of this kind of reaction. Check my other thread u will go starting overdosing on ur antidepressant like @predeterminsm jfl :ROFLMAO:

look at their reaction. Do you think youll be able to get these kind of reactions?

Honestly if you want to know whether you are considered handsome or not, go on omegle or ometv and see how the girls treat u. Online interaction usually are blunt and honest

5% of foids of all races go nuts over Korean guy, same as 5% of all races go nuts over Broderick Hunter.

non caucasoid features are always going to be niche, not mainstream, in caucasoid people.

also differentiate going nuts and.being sexually into.

I would go.nuts over candice swanopol, but I would not be sexually into.

also adjust for response bias, this is omegle, where the guy is in another country, not real.

the same guy hits in those girls in the club and tries to take her home, hes is gonna get the 'no my bf is waiting for me treatment' like all.of us get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 20651, Moggie and 1 other person
g

ok bruv, go on omegle and get at least 3 of this kind of reaction. Check my other thread u will go starting overdosing on ur antidepressant like @predeterminsm jfl :ROFLMAO:
are the girls finger blasting themselves there? no? then stfu

theres studies who proof that asian men are the least attractive to most races

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 20651
kpopmaxx + mmamaxx is legit

that chink has 0 smv jfl

no, there is zero sexual attraction, it's a lot of social/ online conformity bias, see my post above.

btw I notice a LOT of ricemen do this IRL, say because BTS are popular with 12-16 yrs old non stacies and edgy alt stacies, that Asian smv is rising jfl.

I remember back in the .is days a LOT of curries used to do same with Indian celebs, even ones who werent fringe looking

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, buflek and Vain786
are the girls finger blasting themselves there? no? then stfu

theres studies who proof that asian men are the least attractive to most races
why would they finger blast themselves on omegle? u are actually retarded MrLookingLike40WhenReaching20 :ROFLMAO:

no, there is zero sexual attraction, it's a lot of social/ online conformity bias, see my post above.

btw I notice a LOT of ricemen do this IRL, say because BTS are popular with 12-16 yrs old non stacies and edgy alt stacies, that Asian smv is rising jfl.

I remember back in the .is days a LOT of curries used to do same with Indian celebs, even ones who werent fringe looking
it is rising, especially in Eastern Europe, South America, and gaining attraction in Western Europe as well. For fuck sake the fastest growing clubs in sweden is a korean culture club jfl :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
what’s actually concerning is the amount of seemingly hqnp girls on omegle.. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did degenerate shit on there

There are no more real hqnp females, fuck I’m so pissed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Solidcoin and Ken
Insane appeal irl

didnt watch and saw ugly asf women in thumbnail. nice try

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 20651 and 2 others
what’s actually concerning is the amount of seemingly hqnp girls on omegle.. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did degenerate shit on there

There are no more real hqnp females, fuck I’m so pissed

View attachment 1850716
whats hqnp?

also,. check these out

theres more check my thread jfl. tired of tryna post literal hunderds of channels like this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 16474
didnt watch and saw ugly asf women in thumbnail. nice try
each video is 2 min long and has 10 women each vid or so. There are stacies there u are just tryna not get hurt from the truth

each video is 2 min long and has 10 women each vid or so. There are stacies there u are just tryna not get hurt from the truth
screenshot the stacies. i actually clicked and saw more subhumans. htbs+ laugh at "slayer koreans"

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 20651 and 1 other person
screenshot the stacies. i actually clicked and saw more subhumans. htbs+ laugh at "slayer koreans"
the first one, just watch that one. It has more than the second

Insane appeal irl
korea is making a new wave. It already has in Eastern Europe, including Poland Spain, whole south america, etc etc. Just check my threads, these arent empty words jfl

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Yliaster
why are you so desperate to prove chiggers arent incels. they are worse off than blacks :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 20651
Interesting just how much popular media can help boost your appeal

it is rising, especially in Eastern Europe, South America, and gaining attraction in Western Europe as well. For fuck sake the fastest growing clubs in sweden is a korean culture club jfl :ROFLMAO:
yep agree.

but end of the day, it's a niche, and while attraction to the coolness and exoticness of it is defo rising, smv is a different thing.

I mean swedish foids just were used to maesthetic, soft featured guys, or remnant viking ogres, and then uber mysoginist ethnic bad boys.

so ofc Korean manufacturers makeup maxed, sweet, romantic guys, boosted by the Korean movie boyfriend trope, is gonna be attractive

• Hmm...

fuckk, I'm starting to lowkey seethe at how hard Koreans are mogging rn.

They're legit mogging Tyrones and Chads. 2022 is the year of Oofy Doofy and Changs

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh and traveler
Brutal skin and age pill. I used to be to get an occasional reaction like this before my acne.

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
Yeah sorry but it's nonsense. Media hype / brainwashing. IRL it'd be a different story

why would they finger blast themselves on omegle? u are actually retarded MrLookingLike40WhenReaching20 :ROFLMAO:
what are you talking about retard? im 25 any people usually think im 21-22, if i shave people asked if i was 18-19.

you dont have to be a chink for youthful looks but yes these guys have 0 sex appeal believe what you want faggot

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
Why dont u fuck yourself at this point, you clearly have a fetish for korean men

• JFL
No because I’m not a plastic chink with a bowl cut

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
:feelsgiga: @Cheesyrumble constant mountain size evidence but users like @zv1212 still will cope to keep their sanity :oops:

I would also lose my mind if a kpop was talking to me.

:feelsgiga: @Cheesyrumble constant mountain size evidence but users like @zv1212 still will cope to keep their sanity :oops:
Reminder that I've already said kpop maxxers have massive smv. But chinacucks like @Cheesyrumble are just normal chinks who think posting this type of shit and constantly making posts about Korean prettyboys will make them any more attractive.

If they were actually good looking Korean prettyboys they wouldn't need to post this shit 24/7

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Reminder that I've already said kpop maxxers have massive smv. But chinacucks like @Cheesyrumble are just normal chinks who think posting this type of shit and constantly making posts about Korean prettyboys will make them any more attractive.

If they were actually good looking Korean prettyboys they wouldn't need to post this shit 24/7
he showed Korean youtuber guys get approaced by women in Europe and they are not "kpopmaxxed" they just look like average "looksmaxxed" koreans.

watching a random youtube video of busy korean street at night you see lots of those "looksmaxxed" korean guys ( they are not only the 1%) and each one of them would have similar reactions like in the op video

even I feel like I would get mogged in Korea in terms of face and style, height may be my few advantages if 183cm is tall in Korea. but I guess men over there wear shoe lifts to get more height and i've seen shoulder pads too so they get wide shoulder look which Korean women like (they are framepilled)

@Cheesyrumble correct me if i'm wrong :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Ethniframementalcel
He isn't that good looking. I mog him. I live in Singapore and I see better looking Chinese guys every now and then.

Also the girls in the vid are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
he showed Korean youtuber guys get approaced by women in Europe and they are not "kpopmaxxed" they just look like average "looksmaxxed" koreans.

watching a random youtube video of busy korean street at night you see lots of those "looksmaxxed" korean guys ( they are not only the 1%) and each one of them would have similar reactions like in the op video

even I feel like I would get mogged in Korea in terms of face and style, height may be my few advantages if 183cm is tall in Korea. but I guess men over there wear shoe lifts to get more height and i've seen shoulder pads too so they get wide shoulder look which Korean women like (they are framepilled)

@Cheesyrumble correct me if i'm wrong :oops:
He is Korean pretty boy. That's what I said.

And once again that's not the point, the point is @Cheesyrumble is sad piece of shit who posts these to make his own flatfaced depressed ugly ass feel better about being a chink.

He would post pic or dm to someone if this was untrue but he doesnt.

whats hqnp?

also,. check these out

theres more check my thread jfl. tired of tryna post literal hunderds of channels like this

They're fucking ugly. Both the Asian guys and the White girls.

Hairpill, most women wanted to see how his face looked as soon as they seen how groomed his hair was

why are you so desperate to prove chiggers arent incels. they are worse off than blacks :lul:
Cap blacks don’t get those type of reaction online. They get called niggers and get skipped. Sad but true. Sam with dune coons

fuckk, I'm starting to lowkey seethe at how hard Koreans are mogging rn.

They're legit mogging Tyrones and Chads. 2022 is the year of Oofy Doofy and Changs
They are moving but shitload of living condom-ad fags are on here in denial lol

Why dont u fuck yourself at this point, you clearly have a fetish for korean men
Nah that’s a wrinkly cumskin type of behavior