Give me a random topic to research so I can make a thread about it. (Hopefully something relatively unresearched here)

D

Deleted member 63781

Christpilled and Apostlemaxxed
title

Hopefully i can make it into a botb thread but probably not. Sorry for being a lazy cunt but I'm bad at coming up w ideas. I'll credit you if I make it.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
no reply pill :blackpill::feelswah:

Industrialization and the effects it had on people mentality wise

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 63781
Was the Jewry responsible for the assassination of Alexander II of Russia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, ElTruecel, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Was the Jewry responsible for the assassination of Alexander II of Russia
I can just sort of answer that w out looking it up. Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I can just sort of answer that w out looking it up. Yes.
Indeed. Alexander II moderated the antisemitic and antirevolutionary (anarchism and communism) laws in order to try to pacify the people, but instead got assassinated by the criminal scum. The Russian Empire was the biggest enemy of the Jewry (which had gotten power among the Western nations). Later on Alexander III created the progroms and very strict laws against jews, but it was not enough, radical communists finaced by jew bankers ended with the last Tsar a few decades later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63781
dickpill and dick maxxing.

The next generation and the struggles it will go through vs the advantadges it has with knowledge of looksmaxxing from an early age, and how it will affect the world psl if any change.

The complete deconstruction of the blackpill and the stark contrast in looksmaxxing. ( why do we looksmax if we know its over by the blackpill. / why we do things if we are just gonna die.)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 63781
OP, find out the reason why facial recession has increased so much in the past few decades. What factors have affected this, how significant are they, what the future holds with links to this (an increase/ decrease because some ppl are finding out the causes and actively trying to prevent it), how to prevent it, does it affect some people more than others, and any other potential links (e.g. to location/age/exposure) etc.

And it better be to the level of my thread I made:

Tag me in it when made (or whatever thread you do decide to make).