[GTFIH] MY MUM IS SITTING NEXT TO ME. SEND PICS FOR HER TO RATE.

Hey there @Xangsane 's mum. I just wanted to tell you that your son is an incel loser who rots here 24/7 and you should've aborted his subhuman ass when you still had the chance. Thank you madam and have a great day/evening!

• JFL
Reactions: LordBoros3, Michael Myers, Xangsane and 1 other person
no
i can just ask my own mom

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Hey there @Xangsane 's mum. I just wanted to tell you that your son is an incel loser who rots here 24/7 and you should've aborted his subhuman ass when you still had the chance. Thank you madam and have a great day/evening!
Cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31
no
i can just ask my own mom
My mum told me it’s ok being bald as a teenager, no girl would reject me for it if I was confident enough…
Must be true :feelsgood:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Didn't she rate mena guys high?
Ask her to rate before and after
44DA2896 26E8 4C88 9E0E 87DE69A59F67

My mum told me it’s ok being bald as a teenager, no girl would reject me for it if I was confident enough…
Must be true :feelsgood:
What has that to do with anything
Why should i care what his mom has to say about some male model or whatever.
What significance does this have if his mom finds anyone attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
What has that to do with anything
Why should i care what his mom has to say about some male model or whatever.
What significance does this have if his mom finds anyone attractive.
Nah I was just saying how mums will always lie and gaslight to make their kids look better.
mid @Xangsane isnt a larping dog (probably is) she’s probably down rating male models to make him feel better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 756
She could lie tho, my mom keeps saying to me I already look good and shit so that I lose focus on my gymmaxxing journey
Mum said "leanly toned bodies look the best, too hard is a turn off"

Nah I was just saying how mums will always lie and gaslight to make their kids look better.
mid @Xangsane isnt a larping dog (probably is) she’s probably down rating male models to make him feel better
I mean she rated al-Gala, Cox, Hexum, Ballou and that danish guy 9+/10

Who knows its all speculation

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Mum said "leanly toned bodies look the best, too hard is a turn off"

I mean she rated al-Gala, Cox, Hexum, Ballou and that danish guy 9+/10
Now I can say that my looks match those of Hexum

• JFL
She could lie tho, my mom keeps saying to me I already look good and shit so that I lose focus on my gymmaxxing journey
What i meant was that i could just ask my own mom to rate some male model.

Ain’t no way this nigga is simulating responses while these people are falling for it. :lul:
My signature holds true to this day.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
also

Xangsane

is just fooling you all

they dont know
:feelskek:

"4/10, average indian, nothing special, bad dark circles and what is that mole"

"3/10, all look bad, bloated, get rid of that scruffy beard, looks like a council estate chav who eats takeaway-bought fish and chips for dinner"
She is coping tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Now I can say that my looks match those of Hexum
i mean she isn't using the psl scale to rate them jfl
for women it's all about their preferences and not some autistic scale where you go by the book

What i meant was that i could just ask my own mom to rate some male model.
do it

Ain’t no way this nigga is simulating responses while these people are falling for it. :lul:
My signature holds true to this day.
she was right here rating models and celebrities

ok I called her back rq
she said "3/10 pakistani tryhard wannabe council estate chav who probably owns a lambo and drives down suburban roads with it at such high speeds on a sunny day with the roof open sipping an orange juice carton with some sunglasses on"

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
ok I called her back rq
she said "3/10 pakistani tryhard wannabe council estate chav who probably owns a lambo and drives down suburban roads with it at such high speeds on a sunny day with the roof open sipping an orange juice carton with some sunglasses on"
I am Indian , she assumed I’m paki 😍😍😍 fuark Mirin my pheno

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Michael Myers and Xangsane
nope, not at all
do you think my mum has good taste?
Yeah, dark looks mog, med/curry/paki/arab/latino/mutt pride worldwide

• Love it
she said north indians look good too

anything else, like masc vs pretty?
She seems to lean towards a balance between masc and pretty looks, so I think her beauty standards are reasonable

• +1
She seems to lean towards a balance between masc and pretty looks, so I think her beauty standards are reasonable
would you say that's expected for a middle aged woman?

would you say that's expected for a middle aged woman?
Yeah, because women at her age are looking for a LTR, and ideally a balance between masc and pretty looks is ideal for a LTR

• +1
Yeah, because women at her age are looking for a LTR, and ideally a balance between masc and pretty looks is ideal for a LTR
what's ideal for an STR/ONS?

so this debunks the theory that middle aged women love ogres

what's ideal for an STR/ONS?

so this debunks the theory that middle aged women love ogres
They don't, research has shown that:

Men with pretty looks are more drawn to LTRs
Men with masc looks are more drawn to ONSs

Ideally, a combination of the two is necessary for a really LTR tho, if a man is too much on the pretty looks side of the spectrum he might become a soyboy cuck in the future, have seen lots of cases where that happened

• +1

Ideally, a combination of the two is necessary for a really LTR tho, if a man is too much on the pretty looks side of the spectrum he might become a soyboy cuck in the future, have seen lots of cases where that happened
I see, I can see that. does this apply to all looks levels?
she also said back in the 1980s prettyboys were strongly preferred and that's why she still has this preference

• +1

That's part of why women get so disappointed from an early age dating guys and shit, like, stereotypical masc chads are high T, high T is correlated with more of a bohemian lifestyle (even high prenatal T has been shown to be correlated with being more prone to cheating your partner), some girls on their early teen years are highly sexual, their hormones are flourishing, so they wanna get vaginally ravaged by masc chads, and they expect them to LTR em' and shit, meanwhile, what usually happens is that they only fuck once and that's it, chad abandon them and continue his journey of slaying.

If you think about it, girls get their neurotransmitters completely fucked up since they're teens, they get fucked left and right by chads and never LTR anyone, then they start thinking that all men cheat, they end up getting involved with feminism and turn into insufferable human beings because of the trauma they faced being whores in their youth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Xangsane
That's part of why women get so disappointed from an early age dating guys and shit, like, stereotypical masc chads are high T, high T is correlated with more of a bohemian lifestyle (even high prenatal T has been shown to be correlated with being more prone to cheating your partner), some girls on their early teen years are highly sexual, their hormones are flourishing, so they wanna get vaginally ravaged by masc chads, and they expect them to LTR em' and shit, meanwhile, what usually happens is that they only fuck once and that's it, chad abandon them and continue his journey of slaying.

If you think about it, girls get their neurotransmitters completely fucked up since they're teens, they get fucked left and right by chads and never LTR anyone, then they start thinking that all men cheat, they end up getting involved with feminism and turn into insufferable human beings because of the trauma they faced being whores in their youth.
My mum had a low body count before she met my husband (2)
I wonder if that's the reason she really likes prettyboys up to this day?

• +1
I see, I can see that. does this apply to all looks levels?
she also said back in the 1980s prettyboys were strongly preferred and that's why she still has this preference
Well, yeah, but some people may not be seen as LTR or ONS material even if they're masc or feminine... like, masc sub-4s still get no pussy

• +1
My mum had a low body count before she met my husband (2)
I wonder if that's the reason she really likes prettyboys up to this day?
Yeah, probably her neurotransmitters didn't get fucked up from being a whore

My mom is the same thing, my dad was the only guy she had sex with in her entire life, that's why relationshipwise she's a high-value woman, unironically never cheated while engaged with my dad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Well, yeah, but some people may not be seen as LTR or ONS material even if they're masc or feminine... like, masc sub-4s still get no pussy
do you think it's about how they carry themselves?

Yeah, probably her neurotransmitters didn't get fucked up from being a whore

My mom is the same thing, my dad was the only guy she had sex in her entire life, that's why relationshipwise she's a high-value woman, unironically never cheated while engaged with my dad.
i think this applies to my gf too, when i met her she had a body count of 1 (from a masc normie)
then she met me (ppl say i lean more prettyboy but i do have robust features)
meanwhile most women my age love rtt love island chads
so glad to hear your mum is a high-value woman. we need more women like that in this world

do you think it's about how they carry themselves?
Wdym? Obviously the way one portrays himself plays an important role, but looks play an even bigger role since the way you portray yourself has to be aligned with your looks

If a feminine dude acts masc he will probably be seen as a tryhard, cocky, maybe even a douche

If a masc men is caring, delicate and shit like that he'll probably be seen as a fag

The way you portray yourself has to align with your looks

• +1
Wdym? Obviously the way one portrays himself plays an important role, but looks play an even bigger role since the way you portray yourself has to be aligned with your looks

If a feminine dude acts masc he will probably be seen as a tryhard, cocky, maybe even a douche

If a masc men is caring, delicate and shit like that he'll probably be seen as a fag

The way you portray yourself has to align with your looks
Ppl here say I look prettyboy with a smidge of masc and I'd say I'm rather introverted, thoughtful and analytical
I'm an INFP if you know what this is about

• +1
Ppl here say I look prettyboy with a smidge of masc and I'd say I'm rather introverted, thoughtful and analytical
I'm an INFP if you know what this is about
I'm an INTJ

• +1
ALRIGHT, I'VE GOT SOME CELEBRITY RATINGS OFF HER:
  • Opry: "2/10, ugly, alien, features not balanced"
  • Cox: "9/10, cute little chiselled meaty face I can bite off, nice youthful features, won't age badly"
  • Beckford: "6/10, looks gay but OK for a black man"
  • Denzel Washington: "8/10, I used to like him back in the day"
  • Ballou: "9/10, I really like his colouring and features! Your dad looked a bit like him when he was young but much, much better lips and thicker fat pads"
  • Omar Borkhan al Gala: "10/10, he's TOO HANDSOME"
@fras @Jshd @JM10 @jahsuuu @Lawton88 @OldVirgin @Thompsonz @Biggdink @buckchadley31 @LondonVillie @WontStopNorwooding @SMESH @sytyl @PikachuCandy @RODEBLUR @Bvnny. @Baldingman1998 @Lihito @EasternRightWinger15
no woman would call a guy an alien nigga i swear to god who is buying this larp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back