💪 GYMCELLING - Women perceive the body THE SAME WAY WE DO + It's 100% LEGIT

⭐ GYMECELING IS LEGIT ⭐

1) Countering the "muh gym is cope"

It's common misconception that gymeceling doesn't work, and that "muh, face is everything.. You don't need to gymcel". If you have a good face, ignore my thread and Ill gladly get the fuck out. Your argument is retarded and made up by some skinnyfat bitches chilling in their moms basement.

4 Years roids 250mg test
Cuck to player
Frame1
InCollage 20201012 043441421
Frame4

- By nature, muscles and good bone structure are evolutionarily a symbol that you can get plenty of nutrition, you are intimidating and strong. But most of us don't have the wide V taper, and a good muscle mass - THAT'S WHY WE GYMCEL, AND IT'S SUCCESSFUL !!!

2) Women don't like gymcels argument

Unless you're below 5'10, and 5 PSL facially - It's a fairytale myth. Most girls are single just because they expect a chad to commit to them. Women are hornier for chad than even the most sex-starved incel is for 18 yr old Stacy. Being a buffed average dude still doesn't mean that women don't secretly thirst over you.

FOR MORE ELAB ON THIS, READ THE SPOILER BELOW:

Foids want ugly men to think they have low sex drives and thus don't have sex very often

This makes them seem less slutty, artificially boosts their SMV, and makes simps and cucks pedestal them even more than they already do

And it makes us sound crazy when we complain about not having any sex ("teehee whats the big deal we don't have much sex either!")

Normies buy into this garbage too because it fits their experience; their wives and girlfriends sure aren't fucking THEM very frequently lol.

But foids actually have tons of random sex with their chad "friends". Every encounter is a sexual one (remember, chad doesnt even interact with foids unless he's literally fucking them).

Foids love sex more than anything, as long as it's with chad. And they spend every waking moment looking for the next opportunity to sneak in a quick fuck.

This is foids' and Chads' little secret.

3) Women wants to evaluate you

- Another reason as to why women are generally portraited to hate gymcels is to gaslight you into not improving your physical appearance, they literally don't WANT YOU TO SUCCED. IT MAKES THEM LESS VALUABLE as comparable to YOU !!!

They dont want you to succeed 2
They dont want you to succeed
056bfd508bfb3846c2621d1561696a00.jpg
05a618c7ef984da8de12e844394baa49.jpg

WORDS < ACTION

-------------------------------------------------

The MOST hilarious thing i've seen yesterday was from @xefo69's thread when they were interviewing some foid. She stated that Jeff-fucking-seid is 1/10 (unironically) JUST BECAUSE HE WAS GYMECELED.

Screenshot 20201209 211545 Chrome 01

She screwed herself horribly while trying to gaslight Xefo...- I want you to picture Jeff, being incel, and struggling to get women, just because he's "too muscular" :feelsuhh:.

Jeff Seid Hi Rez 1560x2269
Maxresdefault
00bd4ecde7678bca5a1fb8414728ba52
Jeff seid 1
O0480067414105172394
Jeff Seid natural

vOljaP.gif

DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, RIGHT!?

How come these gymcels got laid then:

2JnQK9o
fb_img_1602366395213-jpg.724672
screenshot_20190811-144946-jpg.708407
https://incels.is/threads/tinder-ex...-hot-tinder-matches-spicy-thread-gtfih.14475/
WATCH THIS VIDEO:

LET'S SEE THE COMMENTS:
 201209 212016 659 01

- This was straight up tinder experiment, so women judged this guy based on his looks only, and while he doesn't look decent in the other aspects, HIS BODY SAVED HIM !! And he got some pretty sweet matches to be honest

InCollage 20201209 231407802 01
InCollage 20201209 232347210 01

-------------------------------------------------

⭐ Women perceive the body the same way we do. ⭐

THIS IS LOOKSMATCHED.

InCollage 20201209 130902161 01
InCollage 20201209 205554355 01
InCollage 20201209 180104387 01

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, kiyopon, zylaro and 254 others
  • JFL
Reactions: blackisinferior
Garbage gymcel cope

Proceeds to post morphed pics of BONE STRUCTURE, something that you can't change with gym. The only one that was actual muscles was this one:

4-years-roids-250mg-test-jpg.860622

Which surprise, surprise... @yuvon (or whatever is his username) made a tinder experiment with this exact guy and he got just the same amount of matches as a non-gymcelled BBC with a decent face.

What does women being sluts to Chad even have to do with anything for you to promote gymcelling. Shit makes no sense, they are sluts for them because of their face, how does this prove that they'll be sluts for gymcel men or that being gymcelled will make you a Chad?!

Just use the opinion of a girl about a guy with oversized muscles as argument for women trying to gaslight men.

JFL

Also, getting a few tinder matches (those experiments where done years ago btw, when tinder was on its early years) doesn't mean you'll slay them, doesn't even mean you'll get a date.

View attachment 863120
1)
Screenshot 20201211 114454 Chrome

Screenshot 20201211 114509 Chrome

Screenshot 20201211 114522 Chrome

Dude i literally said that, WTF is going on?

2)
They don't get to fuck chad but expect that they will (one day), making them single all the time, which doesn't mean that they would not fuck an average guy.

USE YOUR FUCKING LOGIC!! WOMEN ARE NOT ASEXUAL... Is your brain too dumb to proceed this one?

3)
You haven't disproved shit, women gaslight men on a daily basis to make them appear higher value than you.. but you're just too dumb to figure it out.

Hell women are even looksmaxing to mog other women and fuck chad.. While you'll have to make extra effort into getting in her pants:

Also, getting a few tinder matches (those experiments where done years ago btw, when tinder was on its early years) doesn't mean you'll slay them, doesn't even mean you'll get a date.
* Even if your statement is true, this just proves that i am further right. It's proof that 80/20 theory is now becoming 99/1 theory.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and AscendingHero
b4
06487600 FF90 455B 88DF 313B4B5233FD

after
D9376940 01CC 4EEF BF24 07B4E7FC9F9E

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, AscendingHero, Lolcel and 9 others
View attachment 860951 JFL THIS FUCKING GUY LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING NERDY CARTOON CHARACTER BUT HIS BODY IS CHAD, SO FUCKING WEIRD
honestly i feel like if this guy lost some facial bloat he would be +1 psl min, seriously, am I the only one seeing those zygos?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and animo123
I know that probably 85% of the dudes that will read this will object, no matter what. Some people don't want to improve their situation because it's too much work. Easier to find reasons to do nothing but play video games. Yeah I know this sounds very blue pill, but after accepting the blackpill, what then? You have to do the best you can.

The first problem I encounter when reading threads like this is that gymmaxxing is oversimplified. Dudes say "yes it does work" or "no it doesn't." It's so fucking low IQ to make sweeping statements like this with no nuance or consideration of other variables. For example, if a 3 and a 6 in the face both go from having average bodies to having Jeff Seid's body, is their resulting SMV the same? Of course not. Do they both improve? Of course. Is it worth it for them to gymmax? Only they can say. Furthermore, while everyone can get in decent shape and have abs, not everyone can look like Jeff Seid due to genetics. Guys probably over-focus on muscle shape and other details.

If a 4 to 6 gymmaxxes to the point of having a top-tier body, like having 17 inch + arms at 12% bodyfat, the entire world changes. But it's not as simple as going to the gym a few hours a week. You have to have a complete lifestyle change. The gym is as regular as your job. Eating junk isn't an option. Sleep is a priority. The gym has to be your thing. It's not easy if you don't legitimately love lifting. For me, it was COMPLETELY WORTH IT.

It's not just women. EVERYTHING changes. You feel better. You get more respect from other men. You NEVER have to worry about getting bad attitudes from other guys, or having dudes mess with you to try to show dominance. You get listened to during meetings. People seek your advice. If this shocks you, it's because you are lying to yourself - you treat strong men better even if you don't know it, even if only out of fear of them.

And yes, women notice. They approach. They make comments. They get nervous around you. This includes all women, even old women, and those you DON'T want to attract. It's almost like they can't help themselves. They find excuses to talk about your physique.

It's a straw man to say "gymmaxxing doesn't work for guys with _____ or with guys who are ______." No one is saying getting big is a panacea for inceldom. But for what I suspect is the majority of guys here, it can take you from average to legitimately desireable.
Fuck em tbh. Me, you and pretty much EVERYONE who has made a substantial change to their physique agree with what you said.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123, Deleted member 10679 and 2 others
Garbage gymcel cope

Proceeds to post morphed pics of BONE STRUCTURE, something that you can't change with gym. The only one that was actual muscles was this one:

Which surprise, surprise... @yuvon (or whatever is his username) made a tinder experiment with this exact guy and he got just the same amount of matches as a non-gymcelled BBC with a decent face.

What does women being sluts to Chad even have to do with anything for you to promote gymcelling. Shit makes no sense, they are sluts for them because of their face, how does this prove that they'll be sluts for gymcel men or that being gymcelled will make you a Chad?!

Just use the opinion of a girl about a guy with oversized muscles as argument for women trying to gaslight men.

JFL

View attachment 863120
Which version of me do you think has been getting laid more?

Bodycomp3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JackHanma, Uglybrazilian, AscendingHero and 5 others
It's not just women. EVERYTHING changes. You feel better. You get more respect from other men. You NEVER have to worry about getting bad attitudes from other guys, or having dudes mess with you to try to show dominance. You get listened to during meetings. People seek your advice. If this shocks you, it's because you are lying to yourself - you treat strong men better even if you don't know it, even if only out of fear of them.
whats your height?

1)
View attachment 863746
View attachment 863747
View attachment 863748

Dude i literally said that, WTF is going on?

2)
They don't get to fuck chad but expect that they will (one day), making them single all the time, which doesn't mean that they would not fuck an average guy.

USE YOUR FUCKING LOGIC!! WOMEN ARE NOT ASEXUAL... Is your brain too dumb to proceed this one?

3)
You haven't disproved shit, women gaslight men on a daily basis to make them appear higher value than you.. but you're just too dumb to figure it out.

Hell women are even looksmaxing to mog other women and fuck chad.. While you'll have to make extra effort into getting in her pants:

* Even if your statement is true, this just proves that i am further right. It's proof that 80/20 theory is now becoming 99/1 theory.

1- You used BONES to prove gymcel works

2- Doesn't mean they'll pick the gymcelled over the high tier normie

3- It's been 99/1 since a long time ago

Which version of me do you think has been getting laid more?

View attachment 863781

Your comment alone proves more shit than the entire thread. I'm not against gymcelling, but for you to get the benefits of it you need BONES, INSERTIONS, and FAT DISTRIBUTION. If you don't have these your body will still look like shit after sizing up

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, Copeful and 1 other person
1- You used BONES to prove gymcel works

2- Doesn't mean they'll pick the gymcelled over the high tier normie

3- It's been 99/1 since a long time ago

Your comment alone proves more shit than the entire thread. I'm not against gymcelling, but for you to get the benefits of it you need BONES, INSERTIONS, and FAT DISTRIBUTION. If you don't have these your body will still look like shit after sizing up
Bro this is straw man fallacy. No one is saying gymcelling will work for EVERYONE like someone deformed from birth. But it will work for many many dudes hanging around here.

you should ask YOURSELF “why am I so angry over this?” There’s something about these fairly obvious statements that upsets you and it would be beneficial for you to know what that is.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10679, Deleted member 6512, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
just waste your time carrying heavy objects and doing drugs to look like a cartoonish freak bro

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 11gaijin, Lolcel, Deleted member 10679 and 1 other person
just waste your time carrying heavy objects and doing drugs to look like a cartoonish freak bro
Straight up defeatist cope. If you don't do basic looksmax to improve, you're just a lazy moron.. I just can't take you for srs.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Uglybrazilian, AscendingHero and 5 others

And yes, women notice. They approach. They make comments. They get nervous around you. This includes all women, even old women, and those you DON'T want to attract. It's almost like they can't help themselves. They find excuses to talk about your physique.

It's a straw man to say "gymmaxxing doesn't work for guys with _____ or with guys who are ______." No one is saying getting big is a panacea for inceldom. But for what I suspect is the majority of guys here, it can take you from average to legitimately desireable

lmao gymcelling won't save from other guys trying to dominate you if anything normies will try to dominate you to gain clout, tall fag chads will still walk over you

women won't care and definitely not approach you (except maybe older women) if you don't have the face and height

just my experience of 10y of gymcelling since 15y old, I have physique similar to alpha destiny but I'm 5'10 with an average face

90% of guys I see who have girlfriends don't even lift. What gets you girls is being nt normie with above average face and above average height and being able to make good money

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 11gaijin, Uglybrazilian, animo123 and 1 other person
lmao gymcelling won't save from other guys trying to dominate you if anything normies will try to dominate you to gain clout, tall fag chads will still walk over you

women won't care and definitely not approach you (except maybe older women) if you don't have the face and height

just my experience of 10y of gymcelling since 15y old, I have physique similar to alpha destiny but I'm 5'10 with an average face

90% of guys I see who have girlfriends don't even lift. What gets you girls is being nt normie with above average face and above average height and being able to make good money
this isn’t to be mean, but I’ve been through this with so many dudes that I know exactly what your issue is. Very simply, you aren’t big. You don’t look like you are strong. I don’t even need to see you to know this. When you look stronger than others, they respond to that. If you’re telling me that others aren’t responding to you in that way, it means you simply don’t look strong.

this isn’t meant to be an insult. Most guys in the gym don’t even look like they lift, so you aren’t alone in thinking that it has no effect. I’m sure they all think the same thing.

for your own sake, get big. Switch to a classic bro split bodybuilding program and focus on the pump. You’ll see plenty of results. Most little guys like you simply aren’t lifting like an old school bodybuilder.

Again, no hard feelings. Just facts.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, AscendingHero, klamus and 2 others
this isn’t to be mean, but I’ve been through this with so many dudes that I know exactly what your issue is. Very simply, you aren’t big. You don’t look like you are strong. I don’t even need to see you to know this. When you look stronger than others, they respond to that. If you’re telling me that others aren’t responding to you in that way, it means you simply don’t look strong.

this isn’t meant to be an insult. Most guys in the gym don’t even look like they lift, so you aren’t alone in thinking that it has no effect. I’m sure they all think the same thing.

for your own sake, get big. Switch to a classic bro split bodybuilding program and focus on the pump. You’ll see plenty of results. Most little guys like you simply aren’t lifting like an old school bodybuilder.

This guy Is 5ft7 do you think he gets bullied?
IMG 20201211 191705

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and Chintuck22
Garbage gymcel cope

JFL

View attachment 863120
ah yes the same examples using alphadestiny who is like 5'2 and a giga autist to disprove gymcelling, plus you wont find women in no fitness youtubers comment sections even on bradley martyns or connor murphys posts

• +1
Reactions: Julius and Chintuck22

what are your stats? post physique

I'm not twink people always can tell that I lift normies used to come up to me ask stupid shit like how do you get your arms so big and what supps I take. I was literally bigger than almost every guy in my work place except fat tall fags

Thing is nobody is afraid of bloated bodybuilders everybody knows they can't fight for shit

IMG_20201211_191705.jpg

My physique is similar to this. This guy would get walked over by 6'4 with a decent frame (not talking about low t framcels ofc) muscles are not intimidating without the height

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Julius
Ultimate gymfuel thread

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and KnoxHarrington
what are your stats? post physique

I'm not twink people always can tell that I lift normies used to come up to me ask stupid shit like how do you get your arms so big and what supps I take. I was literally bigger than almost every guy in my work place except fat tall fags

Thing is nobody is afraid of bloated bodybuilders everybody knows they can't fight for shit

My physique is similar to this. This guy would get walked over by 6'4 with a decent frame (not talking about low t framcels ofc) muscles are not intimidating without the height
I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe you are lying right now to save face? Maybe you’re extremely autistic? I don’t know. But your experience doesn’t invalidate everyone else’s. You could be extremely ugly in which case you just prove the point. Nothing will save sub 4s.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
It’s unbelievable the number of dudes who get so emotional over this topic. Once again, for you low iq cels... this WONT WORK FOR EVERYONE. Stop pointing to paraplegics and saying “derrr... he can’t gymmaxx so derrr it don’t work.” For fucks sake. For many it will.
Just fucking lift and see what happens.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4332, tyronelite and 2 others
It’s unbelievable the number of dudes who get so emotional over this topic. Once again, for you low iq cels... this WONT WORK FOR EVERYONE. Stop pointing to paraplegics and saying “derrr... he can’t gymmaxx so derrr it don’t work.” For fucks sake. For many it will.
It's just hilarious to me how everyone finds excuses not to train... But you certainly don't even need much to slay

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and KnoxHarrington
Let them wallow in misery with their defeatist mindset. They're not here to looksmax they're here to bitch cope and complain, the only ones allowed are those who put in maximum effort in all areas like @Colvin76. But the majority are here normies with no facial deformities or severe flaws.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123, KnoxHarrington and 3 others
Did you backed up on me like the other morons on discord?

We were bros but unfortunately now i'll have to bully you every time i see your post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 10679, Copeful and 1 other person
Did you backed up on me like the other morons on discord?

We were bros but unfortunately now i'll have to bully you every time i see your post
wtwf are u talking about schizo cuck? JFL
1, you cant bully me
2, why would i talk about YOU on discord :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
wtwf are u talking about schizo cuck? JFL
1, you cant bully me
2, why would i talk about YOU on discord :lul: :lul:
Literally you were yesterday calling me out

I can bully you and i'm straight down to meet up in real life

I would block you on discord, never liked you nor ever will, you suck man, you just proved it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, AscendingHero, Looks234 and 4 others
Literally you were yesterday calling me out

I can bully you and i'm straight down to meet up in real life

I would block you on discord, never liked you nor ever will, you suck man, you just proved it
wtf are you talking about you literally autistic little kid?
im caging irl what the fuck is this mental asylum never said a bad word t o your bum head you cuckfraud JFLL

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate, 11gaijin, 5'8manlet and 2 others
wtf are you talking about you literally autistic little kid?
im caging irl what the fuck is this mental asylum never said a bad word t o your bum head you cuckfraud JFLL
Don't act like you don't know what happened

Why did you quoted him this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, KnoxHarrington and goat2x
Don't act like you don't know what happened

Why did you quoted him this?
1, cuz he called me an abused dog its just jokes anyways
2, dont question me i can do the fuck i want
if you say it for the balkan dung hut shit then grow a dick + take your daily testosterone nigga i live in a balkans too it was a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Julius, KnoxHarrington and 1 other person
only dumb lazy faggots against going to gym, so let them cope @Chintuck22

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 10679, KnoxHarrington and 1 other person
Crabs in a bucket mentality. Fags on here would rather see you fail with them than succeed with hard work

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Curlbrahhh, animo123 and 1 other person
Great thread
View attachment 864375
Lol I would bully him hard, he looks like a dwarf. He probably can't even take a punch with that melting lower third :lul:

I agree, gymcelling is underrated here but let's not get delusional, if you are subhuman you will look tryhard with muscles

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and MewingJBP
Great thread

Lol I would bully him hard, he looks like a dwarf. He probably can't even take a punch with that melting lower third :lul:

I agree, gymcelling is underrated here but let's not get delusional, if you are subhuman you will look tryhard with muscles
He Is a pro boxer he will probably murder you

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, AscendingHero, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Great thread

How can you talk about bullying low inhib pro boxer thugmaxxed BBC when you look like this?
IMG 20200419 174203

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: 11gaijin, AscendingHero, Lolcel and 4 others
How can you talk about bullying low inhib pro boxer thugmaxxed BBC when you look like this?
View attachment 865891
Because I looked like that 6 months ago, I was literally untrained and a skinnyfat cunt.
This is me after 6 months of calisthenics, I wouldn't say I have a good body yet, but I definitely made some progress:
IMG 20201212 165212

Keep in mind that tall dudes tend to look worse in pictures due to longer limbs and torso, IRL everyone tells me I'm a big guy.
He probably can't even reach me with his fists JFL, at 198 cm I wingspan-mog him into oblivion. I definitely also weigh more than him. What's his name?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JackHanma, AscendingHero, Lolcel and 2 others
Because I looked like that 6 months ago, I was literally untrained and a skinnyfat cunt.
This is me after 6 months of calisthenics, I wouldn't say I have a good body yet, but I definitely made some progress:
View attachment 866176
Keep in mind that tall dudes tend to look worse in pictures due to longer limbs and torso, IRL everyone tells me I'm a big guy.
He probably can't even reach me with his fists JFL, at 198 cm I wingspan-mog him into oblivion. I definitely also weigh more than him. What's his name?
Fai sempre schifo bro

• JFL
Reactions: Julius
View attachment 866176
Bro PSL made you delusional if you think that you can beat up a trained boxer Just because you have 10 centimeters of height over him. This people spar with people who are as tall as you and trained, what you gonna do with that shitty body? Once he enters in your guard all it takes Is an uppercut and you go to sleep. Delusional lankets think can bully trained BBC boxer jfl

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, AscendingHero, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Bro PSL made you delusional if you think that you can beat up a trained boxer Just because you have 10 centimeters of height over him. This people spar with people who are as tall as you and trained, what you gonna do with that shitty body? Once he enters in your guard all it takes Is an uppercut and you go to sleep. Delusional lankets think can bully trained BBC boxer jfl
My nigga, I almost have 30 centimeters of height over him, not 10. What's his name again?
I know my body needs improvement, that's why I'm working on it JFL.
Also I have 4 years of boxing under my belt (before I switched to basketball), and I've met many manlet boxers: let me tell you, they all start acting beta once a tall guy with a naturally big frame enters the room (and I barely have any muscle as you can see). Let's not get bluepilled for God's sake

Fai sempre schifo bro
Yeah, that's what happens when you are natty, have long muscle bellies/limbs and a fast metabolism, I definitely need at least 2 more years of training. Still, he would be my bitch if he gets anywhere near me :lul:

My nigga, I almost have 30 centimeters of height over him, not 10.
I know my body needs improvement, that's why I'm working on it JFL.
Also I have 4 years of boxing under my belt (before I switched to basketball), and I've met many manlet boxers: let me tell you, they all start acting beta once a tall guy with a naturally big frame enters the room (and I barely have any muscle as you can see). Let's not get bluepilled for God's sake
Doesn't matter bro, in the ring he is gonna make you fall on the ground. You are 6ft4 and weight 84 kg so you basically have no muscles, that guy Is 5ft7 and has your same weight plus god like cardio and huge muscles. You can jab at best but once he enters your guard it's over, a punch on the chin or liver and you are gonna fall.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and animo123
Yeah, that's what happens when you are natty, have long muscle bellies/limbs and a fast metabolism, I definitely need at least 2 more years of training. Still, he would be my bitch if he gets anywhere near me :lul:
The guy is natty too you just have shitty genetics, and he is like that without even lifting jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123 and KnoxHarrington
The guy is natty too you just have shitty genetics, and he is like that without even lifting jfl
"Shitty genetics"
No one can get a Connor Murphy-tier body after 6 months of calisthenics :lul: , if I had access to weights things would be very different. At least you are giving me motivation to keep grinding and chasing progress:feelsautistic:

Btw he clearly lifts, and if he has a body like that without lifting then he's on roids

"Shitty genetics"
No one can get a Connor Murphy-tier body after 6 months of calisthenics :lul: , if I had access to weights things would be very different. At least you are giving me motivation to keep grinding and chasing progress:feelsautistic:

Btw he clearly lifts, and if he has a body like that without lifting then he's on roids
That's BBC genetics, black africans don't need to lift, you need weights (spoiler, they are not gonna make any difference for you) while all he does is boxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, AscendingHero, animo123 and 1 other person
That's BBC genetics, black africans don't need to lift, you need weights (spoiler, they are not gonna make any difference for you) while all he does is boxing.
Bro why are you so butthurt? Is it because I insulted your BBC friend? And how can you be 100% sure he doesn't lift weights? :lul:

Again, can you please tell me his name? I want to know how much does he weigh and what's his wingspan

Bro why are you so butthurt? Is it because I insulted your BBC friend? And how can you be 100% sure he doesn't lift weights? :lul:

Again, can you please tell me his name? I want to know how much does he weigh and what's his wingspan
Not gonna dox myself since i know the guy irl. Im sure he doesn't lift weights because i know him since we were children, he was like that at fucking 13 and never went to gym.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123, KnoxHarrington and 2 others
Not gonna dox myself since i know the guy irl. Im sure he doesn't lift weights because i know him since we were children, he was like that at fucking 13 and never went to gym.
I see, mirin his genetics then.

My point still stands though. Trust me, short jacked dudes look INSANE in pictures, and most of the times they look absolutely laughable IRL. The opposite goes for tall people.

I mean, look at Jeff Nippard:
View attachment IMG_4331_large.webp
Cce7a771dcf6a4de907095c8e40a1975

Looks like a fucking beast, right? His bideltoid looks absurdly wide, and look at those big arms.

Well, this is him next to normal height/tallish people:
8bd58c608a37a6947568d4d2c519341a322d164d8a06bb59b4354c66fb31dc93

His shoulders and arms don't look that big now, do they? He looks like a fucking child JFL.

The opposite happens to tall people in pictures. I'm 100% sure I'm bigger than your friend, no offense to him of course. This is just blackpill 101

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, klamus and 5 others
I see, mirin his genetics then.

My point still stands though. Trust me, short jacked dudes look INSANE in pictures, and most of the times they look absolutely laughable IRL. The opposite goes for tall people.

I mean, look at Jeff Nippard:
View attachment 866230
Looks like a fucking beast, right? His bideltoid looks absurdly wide, and look at those big arms.

Well, this is him next to normal height/tallish people:
View attachment 866234
His shoulders and arms don't look that big now, don't they? He looks like a fucking child JFL.

The opposite happens to tall people in pictures. I'm 100% sure I'm bigger than your friend, no offense to him of course. This is just blackpill 101
Bro you are his same weight but you are 30 cm taller, no way you are gonna look bigger. If you were 100 kg i would agree, he is 85 kg with great frame and muscles.

Users who are viewing this thread

• morz179
Back